Windows 10: Cost of Windows licence and office

Discus and support Cost of Windows licence and office in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How much does a Microsoft licence for windows 10 and 16, office 16... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PeterAhumuza, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Cost of Windows licence and office

How much does a Microsoft licence for windows 10 and 16, office 16

:)

PeterAhumuza, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
  4. Cost of Windows licence and office

Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CCost of Windows licence and office :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Cost of Windows licence and office

1. Cost of Windows licence and office - Similar Threads - Cost licence office

2. Cloning drive for new hardware - windows and office licences

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cloning drive for new hardware - windows and office licences: Hello,My father-in-law's old computer is playing up and I have a spare desktop, about 4 years old, that I can use.My plan is to clone the hard drive onto a new SSD and put it into the new box. I want to keep everything looking the same as possible - he is very old and won't...
  3. Office activation at a very low cost.

Office activation at a very low cost.: Hi, This website claims such a low cost for genuine office and windows. https://www.digisoftmart.com/ Are they selling really genuine products? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-activation-at-a-very-low-cost/0ea883fd-946d-46b6-99e9-e3f7092001bd
  4. cost of licence for windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cost of licence for windows 10: My first visit and question to forum. Can anyone help me find the cost of a licence to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 for one and multiple computers/laptops? two microsoft computers and two microsoft laptops and one android tablet. All the searches I have made do not...
  5. Transferring window and office licences

Transferring window and office licences: Hi, my laptop is overheating and shutting down. So, I need to quickly move my data along with my Microsoft Windows 10 Pro and Office HUP licences to another PC. How do I go about doing this? Thanks, Ian...
  6. Is there a no cost or low cost way to get Office 2019?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Is there a no cost or low cost way to get Office 2019?: I'm enrolled at a community college and someone told me not to purchase Office 2019 for my new HP system. They said something about a free academic license that I can obtain, since I'm in school. Does anyone know anything about that. Money is a bit tight now since I bought a...
  7. Is there a no cost or low cost way to get Office 2019?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a no cost or low cost way to get Office 2019?: I'm enrolled at a community college and someone told me not to purchase Office 2019 for my new HP system. They said something about a free academic license that I can obtain, since I'm in school. Does anyone know anything about that. Money is a bit tight now since I bought a...
  8. The cost of Win 10 and office for a new installation?

The cost of Win 10 and office for a new installation?: The IT shop charged only about $ 30 for both. Am suspicious. Read they are recycling European licenses? Can someone explain if this is genuine or a scam? Does Microsoft permit the re-selling of licenses?...
  9. Office 2016 Licences

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2016 Licences: Hey everyone, Hope someone out there can help us with this. I work for a company and we recently fired our IT tech and I am trying to clean up the mess he made. I found in his office a stack (20+) Office 2016 license keys that have been activated but have no...
  10. Microsoft office 2013 licence key

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft office 2013 licence key: Hi, how do i find the licence for the installed Microsoft office 2013? Thank you 77780