Windows 10: "Couch" was missing someone online to offer Tech Support.

Discus and support "Couch" was missing someone online to offer Tech Support. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Still says Offline even though I am Online. [IMG]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Alex White_47, Mar 29, 2020.

1. "Couch" was missing someone online to offer Tech Support.

Still says Offline even though I am Online.

"Couch" was missing someone online to offer Tech Support. [​IMG]

:)

Alex White_47, Mar 29, 2020
  2. 20mmrain Win User

Comfortably PC gaming from the couch suggestions.

Well guys I would like to hear some good suggestions for comfortably PC gaming from the couch. I have searched this forum and others and I can't believe that in 2014 there is still not a good way of doing this.

So please whether your suggestion is an Xbox controller, flat portable table top, or you have pictures of a custom design.... Shoot over your suggestions. Because PC gaming comfortably from the couch is on my new years resolution list. I will find away to do it this year.

Thanks.

20mmrain, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Comfortably PC gaming from the couch suggestions.

i bought a reclining chair and have a 46" monitor. flat table top required, cordless mouse required - corded keyboard possible.

i use a large desk, but nothing is stopping anyone from watching TV/movies etc on this TV past a keyboard and mouse.

Mussels, Mar 29, 2020
  4. "Couch" was missing someone online to offer Tech Support.

Couch 2 5k?

Hi!

Just new to the site.

May I suggest that Nokia try get the "couch 2 5k" app available for Nokia users.

I think it would be very popular.

I tried looking in the Ovi store but could not see anything similar for a N8.

Jewells

:smileyhappy:

jewells---01, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

"Couch" was missing someone online to offer Tech Support.

1. "Couch" was missing someone online to offer Tech Support. - Similar Threads - Couch was missing

2. tech support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tech support: need to upgrade but system says that it cant run on this you need to contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/ea3a39de-c12f-4922-b2e2-47b219e3153d
  3. tech support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tech support: need to upgrade but system says that it cant run on this you need to contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/ea3a39de-c12f-4922-b2e2-47b219e3153d
  4. Need to speak to someone in tech support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to speak to someone in tech support: I have a HP desk top computer. For a few weeks, when I open my computer I cannot go to Xfinity Comcast to retrieve my emails, etc. I prefer to work with Xfinity Browser. Why is Microsoft Edge blocking it. I usually go into chrome to access Xfinity and MS Edge is blocking. Why...
  5. Need to speak to someone in tech support

Need to speak to someone in tech support: I have a HP desk top computer. For a few weeks, when I open my computer I cannot go to Xfinity Comcast to retrieve my emails, etc. I prefer to work with Xfinity Browser. Why is Microsoft Edge blocking it. I usually go into chrome to access Xfinity and MS Edge is blocking. Why...
  6. Need to speak to someone in tech support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. tech support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    tech support: I have a Lenovo Ieapad S-145...2yr old. The touchpad wont R. click to bring up that menu..Ive trie to upate..unintall/reintall an nothing ha helped...I guess the Q' s are...A...i s it fixable or a work-around avail??...and B...I looke into the properties etc. an it shows 13...
  8. Tech support help online only now?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tech support help online only now?: I called the tech support number last week to get help with a one drive issue I've been having and they said all the help is online now. So paid subscribers really can't talk to a human anymore? I couldnt find help with my issue, I'm not even clear on how to word the issue so...
  9. Tech Support

Tech Support: Does anyone have a phone # for Tech Support IN the United States ONLY. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/058f5907-61d4-4984-81e8-c780d446304d
  10. i need phone number for tech support online

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need phone number for tech support online: I need phone number for tech support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/i-need-phone-number-for-tech-support-online/ae9a8d70-8cd7-4bb0-a663-be825200d670