Windows 10: Could anybody tell me how to enable Searchapp.exe?

Discus and support Could anybody tell me how to enable Searchapp.exe? in Cortana to solve the problem; I can't type in the search bar. I checked the details in the task manager and found the searchapp.exe was running but suspended and disabled. Could... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Nimaha1, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Nimaha1 Win User

Could anybody tell me how to enable Searchapp.exe?

I can't type in the search bar. I checked the details in the task manager and found the searchapp.exe was running but suspended and disabled. Could anybody tell me how to enable searchapp.exe?

:)

Nimaha1, Feb 17, 2023

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Feb 17, 2023
  3. I changes .exe (Default) files data value, and now I can't open .exe files. Can anyone tell me the normal data value for .exe?

Hello Nilson,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have changed the values of .exe file extension and now you are unable to open any .exe files. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• How did you change the values of the .exe file extensions?
    • What was the issue to change the values for .exe?
    • Is the PC used for testing purpose or you have you changed the values for any developing purpose?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 17, 2023
  4. Could anybody tell me how to enable Searchapp.exe?

HAV says virtualization disabled, I have enabled it in BIOS

I followed the steps listed, but when I started genymotion again after resarting my computer, I still got the error telling me the number of cpus had been forced to one because virtualization isn't enabled. Also, the detection tool now tells me it doesn't work for my os.

WintertheMute, Feb 17, 2023
Thema:

Could anybody tell me how to enable Searchapp.exe?

1. Could anybody tell me how to enable Searchapp.exe? - Similar Threads - anybody tell enable

2. Could anybody tell me how to enable Searchapp.exe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could anybody tell me how to enable Searchapp.exe?: I can't type in the search bar. I checked the details in the task manager and found the searchapp.exe was running but suspended and disabled. Could anybody tell me how to enable searchapp.exe?...
  3. Could anybody tell me how to enable Searchapp.exe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could anybody tell me how to enable Searchapp.exe?: I can't type in the search bar. I checked the details in the task manager and found the searchapp.exe was running but suspended and disabled. Could anybody tell me how to enable searchapp.exe?...
  4. The searchApp

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The searchApp: After system crash the last objects to run on the program in windows 10 wereThe system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application BackgroundTaskHost.exe -system errorThis overrun could potentiall allow a malicious user to gain control of this...
  5. how to i headphone enable? please tell me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to i headphone enable? please tell me: how to i headphone enable? please tell me!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-i-headphone-enable-please-tell-me/7d878e5a-ef53-4ea4-91fa-4ed63300f58a
  6. how to i headphone enable? please tell me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to i headphone enable? please tell me: how to i headphone enable? please tell me!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-i-headphone-enable-please-tell-me/7d878e5a-ef53-4ea4-91fa-4ed63300f58a
  7. Can anybody tell me what this is? Please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anybody tell me what this is? Please: I have Recently spoted this in my device manager The yellow triangle near this If i open properties then i get thisCan anybody guide me to fix this issue please?Thank you in advance...
  8. SearchApp crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SearchApp crash: Hi. I got today first crash when i clicked on search bar in Windows 10 . I clicked on search nothing happened. And crash registered on event logs. Screen: [ATTACH] ExceptionCode:0xc00000602 app: SearchApp.exe Kernelbase.dll Ignore that? My pc: 108500K stock...
  9. Can anybody tell me if this is normal. This is in my msert.log

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can anybody tell me if this is normal. This is in my msert.log: Threat detected: VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore regkeyvalue://hklm\software\microsoft\windows defender\\DisableAntiSpyware SigSeq: 0x0000055555C57273 Extended Scan Removal Results ---------------- Start 'remove' for...
  10. Can anybody tell me how to get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anybody tell me how to get rid of this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheBruceDog02 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hkkhf2/can_anybody_tell_me_how_to_get_rid_of_this/