Windows 10: Could anyone help analyze this Memory Dump file? Blue screen system shuts down and restarts...

Discus and support Could anyone help analyze this Memory Dump file? Blue screen system shuts down and restarts... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Would really appreciate some help analyzing this memory dump file. Have had a lot of problems with blue screens with a very high spec Quiet PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TimothySummers1, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Could anyone help analyze this Memory Dump file? Blue screen system shuts down and restarts...

Would really appreciate some help analyzing this memory dump file. Have had a lot of problems with blue screens with a very high spec Quiet PC computer and in the end decided to wipe the computer and run some tests on the hardware and then do a clean install of Windows 10 Home. All is much better but still getting the occasional blue screen where computer wakes up by itself and then crashes after I have put it to sleep at end of day.No crashes or blue screens as far as I have seen during the day when actively using it but just during the end of the day mainly. If any light could be shed

:)

TimothySummers1, Apr 27, 2021

2. Please Help analyze MiniDump Files (included)/BSODs/ ntoskrnl.exe/

Hi,

In most cases, this problem is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Was there an error code displayed when experiencing the blue screen error?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    to help fix the blue screen error. We also recommend posting on
    TechNet forum to analyze the dump files.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Apr 27, 2021
  3. Sean8 Win User
    blue screen (uploaded dump file)

I've been randomly waking up and getting a blue screen i've uploaded the dump file if anyone is able to debug it and let me know what it is saying

Sean8, Apr 27, 2021
  4. RobinX1 Win User

Could anyone help analyze this Memory Dump file? Blue screen system shuts down and restarts...

laptop is crashing - can someone analyze my memory dump?

My system has been crashing due to critical process dying (this is the reason on the blue screen) for the last week or two. I have a memory dump but do not know how to analyze it. Can someone help me?

RobinX1, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

Could anyone help analyze this Memory Dump file? Blue screen system shuts down and restarts...

1. Could anyone help analyze this Memory Dump file? Blue screen system shuts down and restarts... - Similar Threads - anyone help analyze

2. System heating up and shutting down itself. Can anyone help me with the below memory dump logs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System heating up and shutting down itself. Can anyone help me with the below memory dump logs?: BUGCHECK_CODE: 9cBUGCHECK_P1: 80000001BUGCHECK_P2: ffffa98033c7db10BUGCHECK_P3: 0BUGCHECK_P4: 0FILE_IN_CAB: MEMORY.DMPBLACKBOXBSD: 1 !blackboxbsdBLACKBOXNTFS: 1 !blackboxntfsBLACKBOXPNP: 1 !blackboxpnpBLACKBOXWINLOGON: 1PROCESS_NAME: SystemSTACK_TEXT: ffffa980`33c7dac8...
  3. System heating up and shutting down itself. Can anyone help me with the below memory dump logs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System heating up and shutting down itself. Can anyone help me with the below memory dump logs?: BUGCHECK_CODE: 9cBUGCHECK_P1: 80000001BUGCHECK_P2: ffffa98033c7db10BUGCHECK_P3: 0BUGCHECK_P4: 0FILE_IN_CAB: MEMORY.DMPBLACKBOXBSD: 1 !blackboxbsdBLACKBOXNTFS: 1 !blackboxntfsBLACKBOXPNP: 1 !blackboxpnpBLACKBOXWINLOGON: 1PROCESS_NAME: SystemSTACK_TEXT: ffffa980`33c7dac8...
  4. System heating up and shutting down itself. Can anyone help me with the below memory dump logs?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can anyone help me analyze the blue screen dump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me analyze the blue screen dump file?: Big thanks' to all the helpers.this is mey dumpfile:KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec Value: 5468 Key : Analysis.DebugAnalysisManager Value: Create Key : Analysis.Elapsed.mSec Value: 45960 Key : Analysis.IO.Other.Mb Value: 27 Key : Analysis.IO.Read.Mb Value: 0 Key...
  6. Can anyone help me analyze the blue screen dump file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me analyze the blue screen dump file?: Big thanks' to all the helpers.this is mey dumpfile:KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec Value: 5468 Key : Analysis.DebugAnalysisManager Value: Create Key : Analysis.Elapsed.mSec Value: 45960 Key : Analysis.IO.Other.Mb Value: 27 Key : Analysis.IO.Read.Mb Value: 0 Key...
  7. Can anyone help me analyze the blue screen dump file?

8. Blue screen: dump to be analyzed

Blue screen: dump to be analyzed: Hello Microsoft, My 5 day old laptop crashes regularly. The verify tool created dump files which I would like to have analyzed. I have a uploaded the dump with other info as detailed in:...
  9. Please analyze: memory dump and msinfo file

Please analyze: memory dump and msinfo file: I'm getting a blue screen of death the last few days and read online that I can use this process to help troubleshoot. I'm attaching a memory dump and msinfo file. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ao0gTlaDIeoxEHj7UeOJFmx0c-hsjG9v/view?usp=sharing...
  10. Help Analyzing System Crash Mini Dump Files

Help Analyzing System Crash Mini Dump Files: Hello, I am looking for support in analyzing these system dump files. My suspicion is that it is a memory issue in the explorer.exe process. The user says that this has been happening somewhat frequently when transferring images (about 35) into a web application for...