Windows 10: Could anyone help? My computer is frozen on this screen. I’m able to restart but it gets...

Discus and support Could anyone help? My computer is frozen on this screen. I’m able to restart but it gets... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rfedobuns [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rfedobuns, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Could anyone help? My computer is frozen on this screen. I’m able to restart but it gets...

/u/Rfedobuns, Dec 2, 2020

2. Frozen Computer

Hi Cindy,

In order for us to help you with your frozen computer, kindly answer the following questions:

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post and we appreciate your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Frozen Computer

Hi,

We would like to know the status of the concern you have posted here in the Community forum. Kindly answer the following questions for us to provide you with an accurate troubleshooting suggestions.

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Dec 2, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

Could anyone help? My computer is frozen on this screen. I’m able to restart but it gets...

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Could anyone help? My computer is frozen on this screen. I’m able to restart but it gets...

1. Could anyone help? My computer is frozen on this screen. I’m able to restart but it gets... - Similar Threads - anyone help computer

2. Anyone able to help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone able to help with this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bilal_53 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uliofh/anyone_able_to_help_with_this/
  3. I’m not able to get on to google classroom on my laptop

I’m not able to get on to google classroom on my laptop: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EMP52 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jbvtol/im_not_able_to_get_on_to_google_classroom_on_my/
  4. I need help with my computer, it is a mixture of a frozen screen and the computer not...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with my computer, it is a mixture of a frozen screen and the computer not...: Hello, after a long day. I opended up my computer to enjoy some Youtube videos. But when i opened my computer, it was a complete black screen for 5 minutes. Afterwards the welcome and sign in page was frozen for a solid 5-10 minutes. After logging in the keyboard wasn’t even...
  5. Anyone could help me?

Anyone could help me?: Ok so just today I was going to upload a image to a programme and when it opened the files it closed. I have checked if I had a update missing but no, I tried on other programmes but it closed too. Apologies for the bad grammar submitted by /u/1vider1 [link]...
  6. anyone able to help

anyone able to help: dunno why im saying it here but do anyone know why when i play one of my games (roblox) it says you'll need a new app to play this roblox-player link? i dont really know what to do and would need some help. submitted by /u/oofoofoof333 [link] [comments]...
  7. Stripes in pc screen, could anyone help?

Stripes in pc screen, could anyone help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The_pepsi_effect [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdn0u7/stripes_in_pc_screen_could_anyone_help/
  8. Frozen screen and keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frozen screen and keeps restarting: My computer randomly started restarting last night. It restarted after about 30 minutes. Then about 10 minutes later it restarts again and had been at the same black screen saying my system didnt shut down cleanly and all diagnostics are at 100% but it wont move past this...
  9. my computer get frozen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my computer get frozen: it frozen all the time pleaasae help 94835
  10. Anyone else getting scrollbars frozen on screen on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else getting scrollbars frozen on screen on windows 10?: Hello guys, I was wondering if anyone else is getting these frozen scroll bars on their screen. They dont go away when I refresh or close my laptop screen. Only way is restarting the computer. They overlap on the current screen and dont go away.I havent been able to find...