Windows 10: Could I buy a Windows 11 license and use it in another country?

Discus and support Could I buy a Windows 11 license and use it in another country? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I'm from India, I want to buy Windows 11 Pro Licenses and transfer it to Bangladesh. Is it possible or are there any complications?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hamdan Choudhary, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Could I buy a Windows 11 license and use it in another country?

Hello I'm from India, I want to buy Windows 11 Pro Licenses and transfer it to Bangladesh. Is it possible or are there any complications?

:)

Hamdan Choudhary, Dec 22, 2022

2. WIndows 11 arm home license

I am from Azerbaijan and want to get a license for Windows 11 home arm .

But when I open App Store I can not buy it because on list of country on payment there is not Azerbaijan country.

How I can buy a license.

KamranMusayevDislpay, Dec 22, 2022
  3. Juan Arce Win User
    Can I buy OEM licenses in another country?

We sell servers of different brands including generic servers and I wanted to know if it is mandatory to buy OEM licenses in my country. Does Microsoft allow me to buy OEM licenses in another?

Juan Arce, Dec 22, 2022
  4. Could I buy a Windows 11 license and use it in another country?

Free upgrade from Windows 11 Home to 11 Pro using 10 Pro retail license

My current computer has an activated Windows 10 Pro retail license. I'm planning to replace my current computer by buying a new computer that comes preinstalled with Windows 11 Home, and then I understand I can use my 10 Pro license to upgrade to 11 Pro for free.

What's the most straightforward way of accomplishing this? The obvious approach that comes to mind involves two steps:

1. Reinstall Windows 10 Pro on new computer and activate with my existing retail license.
    2. Upgrade new computer to 11 Pro for free through the settings.
    Is there a simpler way of doing this without having to reinstall Windows 10? For example, would it be possible to somehow "trade in" my Windows 10 Pro license for 11 Pro? I'm fairly new to Windows licensing and am just trying to understand what is possible/best practice, with minimal effort.

Zachary100, Dec 22, 2022
Thema:

Could I buy a Windows 11 license and use it in another country?

1. Could I buy a Windows 11 license and use it in another country? - Similar Threads - buy license another

2. Using another ip address from another country

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using another ip address from another country: Hey support i hope you are doing well, Recently i found by coincidence an issue in laptop, i do my research on Google, then i found results from website has Netherlands domain + the Dutch language, for example i wrote "news" on google , when i scroll down found the name of...
  3. Using another ip address from another country

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using another ip address from another country: Hey support i hope you are doing well, Recently i found by coincidence an issue in laptop, i do my research on Google, then i found results from website has Netherlands domain + the Dutch language, for example i wrote "news" on google , when i scroll down found the name of...
  4. Using another ip address from another country

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Could I buy a Windows 11 license and use it in another country?

Could I buy a Windows 11 license and use it in another country?: Hello I'm from India, I want to buy Windows 11 Pro Licenses and transfer it to Bangladesh. Is it possible or are there any complications? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-i-buy-a-windows-11-license-and-use-it-in/74fafd4f-6cd9-4c09-b4a8-227a8b0a8de4
  6. How could I buy windows 11 pro license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How could I buy windows 11 pro license: During checkout there is nothing to select PayPal account as a payment method while my PayPal is already linked with Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-could-i-buy-windows-11-pro-license/ef4568fb-e4b8-4a14-a2fc-2044fa2c6923
  7. How could I buy windows 11 pro license

How could I buy windows 11 pro license: During checkout there is nothing to select PayPal account as a payment method while my PayPal is already linked with Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-could-i-buy-windows-11-pro-license/ef4568fb-e4b8-4a14-a2fc-2044fa2c6923
  8. Buying Windows 11 pro retail download from another country?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying Windows 11 pro retail download from another country?: Hello there, I'm from Peru and I want to buy the download version of Windows 11 pro retail from an US website. So I thought that since the product is a digital download I wouldnt have any of the issues that come with the USB versionshipping, taxes, etc but after chatting with...
  9. Buying Windows 11 pro retail download from another country?

Buying Windows 11 pro retail download from another country?: Hello there, I'm from Peru and I want to buy the download version of Windows 11 pro retail from an US website. So I thought that since the product is a digital download I wouldnt have any of the issues that come with the USB versionshipping, taxes, etc but after chatting with...
  10. Buying an EnglishUS version of Windows 10 from another country.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Buying an EnglishUS version of Windows 10 from another country.: Is it possible to buy the EnglishUS version of Windows 10 Pro from another country? Despite the fact that I am in Estonia, I do not know the language and the last thing i want is Estonian windows 10 on my PC. I also need English in the installer. I tried to buy windows 10...