Windows 10: could I delete folder MrtCache windows 10?

Discus and support could I delete folder MrtCache windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I attempt to disable My phones in windows 10 64in editor registry see Mrtcache full filesbegine one one because afraidcoul delete all folder MrtCache... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ad100, Sep 11, 2021.

1. ad100 Win User

could I delete folder MrtCache windows 10?

I attempt to disable My phones in windows 10 64in editor registry see Mrtcache full filesbegine one one because afraidcoul delete all folder MrtCache withoute demage?

:)

ad100, Sep 11, 2021

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused could I delete folder MrtCache windows 10? :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well could I delete folder MrtCache windows 10? :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Sep 11, 2021
  3. Anusha Win User
    C windows installer folder - Delete?

He can do symbolic link redirection and move the files in it to a different location. *Wink could I delete folder MrtCache windows 10? ;)
    Better try it out in a virtual of first. Just a suggestion.

Like:
    First move everything in c:\windows\installer to d:\installercache
    Then delete c:\windows\installer folder
    Then type this in command mode as admin
    mklink /d c:\windows\installer d:\installercache

Removing those installer files is a bad idea. it might prevent you from updating or uninstalling apps.

Anusha, Sep 11, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

1. could I delete folder MrtCache windows 10? - Similar Threads - delete folder MrtCache

2. Could this folder C:\ESD\Windows be deleted? CESD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Could this folder C:\ESD\Windows be deleted? CESD: win11Cwin115G win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-this-folder-cesdwindows-be-deleted/12d9482a-7a39-4a1b-a094-3aeccdac8c8b
  3. Could this folder C:\ESD\Windows be deleted? CESD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could this folder C:\ESD\Windows be deleted? CESD: win11Cwin115G win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-this-folder-cesdwindows-be-deleted/12d9482a-7a39-4a1b-a094-3aeccdac8c8b
  4. Could this folder C:\ESD\Windows be deleted? CESD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 deleted parent folder of folder I was trying to delete

Windows 10 deleted parent folder of folder I was trying to delete: When I tried to delete a folder, Windows 10 instead deleted the Parent folder of the folder I tried to delete. I think I mouse clicked on the folder I wanted, right clicked, and chose "delete". Perhaps, I selected the file and then hit the delete key on the keyboard....
  6. Could not find this item while deleting a folder.

Could not find this item while deleting a folder.: I know you may have heard some similar questions but I have a genuine concern. For the past month, I have had a folder which I just can't delete. I tried refreshing file explorer, used command prompt it says system cannot find the path specified though I directly copied the...
  7. Problems deleting a folder 'Could not find this item' error

Problems deleting a folder 'Could not find this item' error: Hi, first time asking a question on here but I've spent hours googling and I'm stumped. I have two folders in a drive I am trying to delete cleaning up folder/subfolders. I can't rename them, and I can't delete them. Every time I try, I get a 'Item not found, Could not...
  8. Cannot delete FOLDER "Could not find this item"

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot delete FOLDER "Could not find this item": Hi, I cannot delete a folder that despite showing, keeps saying Item not found "Could not find this item" whenever I try to delete it. [img] I have also tried this method using command prompt (Admin): [img] Please help... 151280
  9. Windows deleted parent folder of folder I was trying to delete

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows deleted parent folder of folder I was trying to delete: Hello Microsoft community, I was deleting some folders, the file structure looked like this: Projects\ \Project1 \Project2 \ .. The .. refers to a folder name. I deleted the folder named ".." and it ended up deleting the entire...
  10. Delete Folder in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete Folder in Windows 10: How to: Delete Folder in Windows 10 How to Delete a Folder in Windows 10 This tutorial will show you different ways on how to delete a folder in Windows 10. *Warning Deleting a folder will also delete all contents inside the folder. *note Deleting a folder from a...