Windows 10: Could I Manage Accounts via Microsoft and Microsoft account email

Discus and support Could I Manage Accounts via Microsoft and Microsoft account email in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried a variety of ways to recover an account I forgot the password for {administrator}, and I need to know if I can manage accounts on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sinnm, Jun 11, 2022.

1. Sinnm Win User

Could I Manage Accounts via Microsoft and Microsoft account email

I have tried a variety of ways to recover an account I forgot the password for {administrator}, and I need to know if I can manage accounts on my windows 10 with this website and or its tools provided? Like seeing passwords, emails etc.

:)

Sinnm, Jun 11, 2022
  2. vexorg Win User

User account now has wrong microsoft email tied to it

Didn't work. I had already deleted the email account as I didn't want the thousands of junk emails on my drive.

The problem seems to be the Microsoft account below that email option in step 3. I cant disassociated that from my local account. If I go into manage that account then it takes me to his Microsoft web account manager.

vexorg, Jun 11, 2022
  3. Kari Win User
    Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

4. Could I Manage Accounts via Microsoft and Microsoft account email

Mindweaver, Jun 11, 2022
Thema:

Could I Manage Accounts via Microsoft and Microsoft account email

1. Could I Manage Accounts via Microsoft and Microsoft account email - Similar Threads - Manage Accounts via

2. Microsoft Account Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account Email: How to change Microsoft Account email in settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-email/fdad0572-5012-44be-b44b-7f9d4ca39fbf
  3. Could I Manage Accounts via Microsoft and Microsoft account email

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Could I Manage Accounts via Microsoft and Microsoft account email: I have tried a variety of ways to recover an account I forgot the password for {administrator}, and I need to know if I can manage accounts on my windows 10 with this website and or its tools provided? Like seeing passwords, emails etc....
  4. Could I Manage Accounts via Microsoft and Microsoft account email

Could I Manage Accounts via Microsoft and Microsoft account email: I have tried a variety of ways to recover an account I forgot the password for {administrator}, and I need to know if I can manage accounts on my windows 10 with this website and or its tools provided? Like seeing passwords, emails etc....
  5. Microsoft Account Email ??

Microsoft Account Email ??: Can I change my Microsoft Account's email. If yes how ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-email/6e8d4ff2-e1b4-4442-a2e9-15e09af9ece7
  6. Microsoft Accounts - Email & Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Accounts - Email & Accounts: Hi there, I'd like to know if there is a way to remove email accounts in the Windows setting - Accounts - Email & Accounts? I can see when you click on an email address it says remove account, however many of these for me are university email addresses which I no longer have...
  7. Microsoft Accounts - Email & Accounts

Microsoft Accounts - Email & Accounts: Hi there, I'd like to know if there is a way to remove email accounts in the Windows setting - Accounts - Email & Accounts? I can see when you click on an email address it says remove account, however many of these for me are university email addresses which I no longer have...
  8. Email for MIcrosoft account

Email for MIcrosoft account: I have an email address for my Microsoft account. It's where Microsoft emails get sent to and it shows up as my primary address in my account profile. I have created an outlook email address and want to use this one instead. As per Microsoft support instructions, I go to Your...
  9. Microsoft Account's email

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Account's email: Hi, I am signed into my Microsoft Account using my existing gmial email but when tried to download app from Microsoft Store, it prompt me for password on an old hotmail account that I've not been using. I even tried to restart password using the hotmail account but received...
  10. Microsoft Outlook Managing Multiple Email accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Outlook Managing Multiple Email accounts: Hi, I am trying to get help with the issue I am running into. Recently I added my Gmail account into the Microsoft Email Inbox for Windows 10 to manage both of my mail accounts in one location. However, I keep getting the error message below: We couldn't access this...