Windows 10: Could I use my Xbox One’s HDD as an internal drive for my laptop?

Discus and support Could I use my Xbox One’s HDD as an internal drive for my laptop? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, this may be a stupid question, but as the title says, could I possibly use my xbox one’s HDD as an internal drive for my laptop? My pc’s hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Advelisent, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Could I use my Xbox One’s HDD as an internal drive for my laptop?

Hello, this may be a stupid question, but as the title says, could I possibly use my xbox one’s HDD as an internal drive for my laptop? My pc’s hard drive has failed and I don’t care about data recovery and that kind of stuff I just want to be able to use my laptop for my school work, gaming, ect. All I want to know is if its worth the time trying to fix my laptop with a HDD meant for console purposes. I am using a 2tb xbox one seagate HDD. I also will have to take apart the external casing as well, and im aware that the HDD might be slow on the pc as well, as it is HDD.

Could I use my Xbox One’s HDD as an internal drive for my laptop? b226091b-6c9b-4900-a968-27b7fb079f81?upload=true.jpg

:)

Advelisent, Jan 5, 2020
  2. Manoj111 Win User

internal HDD

Namaskar Friends

This is my first post, I wish to know the maximum size of Int HDD that can support My present Asus MoBo

P8H61-M LX3 R2.0

pl suggest BIOS version is up to date 1107

Manoj111, Jan 5, 2020
  3. little cat, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Could I use my Xbox One’s HDD as an internal drive for my laptop?

unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Could I use my Xbox One’s HDD as an internal drive for my laptop?

1. Could I use my Xbox One’s HDD as an internal drive for my laptop? - Similar Threads - Xbox One’s HDD

2. Can I use my laptop as a monitor for my Xbox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use my laptop as a monitor for my Xbox?: I want to use my laptop as my monitor in college rather than bringing a whole tv. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-my-laptop-as-a-monitor-for-my-xbox/941e5437-7f7d-4085-b066-e4c367b21715
  3. Can I use my laptop as a monitor for my Xbox?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use my laptop as a monitor for my Xbox?: I want to use my laptop as my monitor in college rather than bringing a whole tv. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-my-laptop-as-a-monitor-for-my-xbox/941e5437-7f7d-4085-b066-e4c367b21715
  4. I want to make my old HDD my “D” and “E” drive and keep my one drive pic on my old HDD in a...

I want to make my old HDD my “D” and “E” drive and keep my one drive pic on my old HDD in a...: This weekend I plan on getting a new computer that has only a 1TB SSD. I plan on taking the 4TB HDD out of this 12-year-old computer and using it as a secondary drive “D” drive.My 4TB HDD is about 2.5 years old and is a western digital that has 2 partitions on it. My current...
  5. Is there a way for me to get my laptop to use it's internal mic instead of my headphone one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way for me to get my laptop to use it's internal mic instead of my headphone one?: Re: the question above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-for-me-to-get-my-laptop-to-use-its/f629a8b2-6761-4e2f-9097-bfb3bfc66ffd
  6. Is there a way for me to get my laptop to use it's internal mic instead of my headphone one?

Is there a way for me to get my laptop to use it's internal mic instead of my headphone one?: Re: the question above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-for-me-to-get-my-laptop-to-use-its/f629a8b2-6761-4e2f-9097-bfb3bfc66ffd
  7. Why Is My Laptop's Internal HDD Suddenly Goes Missing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why Is My Laptop's Internal HDD Suddenly Goes Missing?: I have 2 disk drives in my computer. One is the drive for my OS installed in 200+GB SSD and the other is a 1TB HDD. My HDD sometimes goes missing. But I'm thinking that it is because my laptop that is inside my bag that time fell on a concrete floor. I think I broke my HDD....
  8. Whenever I boot up my laptop the windows store apps stored in my internal HDD drive are...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whenever I boot up my laptop the windows store apps stored in my internal HDD drive are...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WeakDiaphragm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kuyxx0/whenever_i_boot_up_my_laptop_the_windows_store/
  9. Should I Use An HDD or SSD Drive As The "Data Drive" With My Laptop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Should I Use An HDD or SSD Drive As The "Data Drive" With My Laptop?: Hello. I hope everyone is staying healthy and safe! I have a subjective (and yet induce elements of fact) question to ask you all. Introduction: Having a Lenovo T510 legacy laptop that has an upgraded SATA III 500 GB SSD drive (from an older HDD drive) in the main...
  10. Can I use Macrium to clone my internal drive to an external drive?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can I use Macrium to clone my internal drive to an external drive?: The title pretty much lists my question. I'm using UEFI win10, v1909, and the external drive will be in an iDsonic external drive enclosure. If I have a serious problem, I can use this drive while deciding what to do. Another question - maybe stretching the topic. Can I use...