Windows 10: could microsoft phone connect with PC via any app?

Discus and support could microsoft phone connect with PC via any app? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hey!I want to ask you that have microsoft built any app for PC to sync as well as to built a connection between microsoft phone and windows 10 OS PC? I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by UmarShabbir, Jun 10, 2021.

1. could microsoft phone connect with PC via any app?

Hey!I want to ask you that have microsoft built any app for PC to sync as well as to built a connection between microsoft phone and windows 10 OS PC? I am using microsoft my phone app on pc but it only connect iphone and andoid, if Microsoft has built any such app, plz guide about this app.Thankyou!regards:Umer ShabbirPakistan

:)

UmarShabbir, Jun 10, 2021

2. Unable to connect your Phone app with PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while using phone app on your PC. I appreciate your time and effort in trying to resolve the issue. I would like to know, have you tried connecting the devices on the same subnet?

As you have already tried resetting the app many times, I would suggest you to uninstall and re-install the app and check if that helps. Follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the Your Phone app.

1. Press Windows + X key and select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Now type in the command: Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.YourPhone -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage
    3. Restart the PC

After restarting the PC, install the app from
    Microsoft Store

In addition, as you have mentioned that you are using a firewall to allow traffic between the devices, I would suggest you to disable the firewall and check if you are able to connect.

Note: If you disable the security software or firewall, the system might be temporarily exposed to security threats and risks. Please make sure to turn it on after performing the steps.

If the issue persist, please get back to us with the result of troubleshooting steps to assist you further with the issue.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 10, 2021
  4. ITM
    itm Win User

could microsoft phone connect with PC via any app?

"Your Phone" won't connect to phone after motherboard replacement

I've had the Your Phone app running for the last few months on my Windows 10 Pro PC, connecting to my LG V20 phone (Android v8). Last week my motherboard failed, so I replaced it and restored my Windows setup to a new SSD while I was at it.
    Now the Your Phone app won't connect to my phone - it says: "We can't connect to your phone. Make sure that your PC and phone are connected to the internet".
    The name of my phone (V20) is still displayed in the top left corner of the app Window. Both PC and phone are connected to the internet (via the same router). I have tried:
    - Uninstalling and re-installing the Android app (and re-adding the necessary app permissions)
    - Resetting the Your Phone PC app
    The Android app says "Check your PC", and tells me to select "Send notification", but that option isn't available anywhere in the PC app that I can see.
    Can anyone advise on how I can get re-connected to my phone?

- - - Updated - - -

...one step forward...one step back...after another re-installation of the Android app I was able to get as far as sending a notification from the PC app, and selected "Allow" when the notification came up on the phone. Now the phone says "Your phone and PC are linked", but the PC app still says "We can't connect to your phone"
    ????

Thema:

could microsoft phone connect with PC via any app?

1. could microsoft phone connect with PC via any app? - Similar Threads - microsoft phone connect

2. android phone not connecting to windows pc via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    android phone not connecting to windows pc via bluetooth: hi, i have this issue for some time now, when i try connecting some device to my pc via bluetooth it sometimes doesn't work but after some work it works, thought with my phone it's a different story, i can't get it to connect with my pc - it connects for a milisecond and then...
  3. Will microsoft develop Phone link App connected to mobile via USB cable?

Will microsoft develop Phone link App connected to mobile via USB cable?: I am trial useing PHONE LINK on window10 connected with my Samsung mobile.From this Q&A : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-connection-via-usb/813a3633-7a56-48b5-8b8f-28cf426a870d Will microsoft have any plan to develop Phone link App connected...
  4. Will microsoft develop Phone link App connected to mobile via USB cable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will microsoft develop Phone link App connected to mobile via USB cable?: I am trial useing PHONE LINK on window10 connected with my Samsung mobile.From this Q&A : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-connection-via-usb/813a3633-7a56-48b5-8b8f-28cf426a870d Will microsoft have any plan to develop Phone link App connected...
  5. my phone not connected to pc via usb cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my phone not connected to pc via usb cable: my phone not connected to pc via usb cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-phone-not-connected-to-pc-via-usb-cable/739b060c-9bbc-4171-826b-f21629c6afdf
  6. PC connected via Lan and Phone connected via Wifi not in the same network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC connected via Lan and Phone connected via Wifi not in the same network.: I have my PC connected via Lan Cable and my phone connected via Wifi. Remote file access to my phone does not work and the error says that my phone is not connected on the network. I also have the similar error using Window's Phone link. Can you help me resolve this so that I...
  7. PC connected via Lan and Phone connected via Wifi not in the same network.

PC connected via Lan and Phone connected via Wifi not in the same network.: I have my PC connected via Lan Cable and my phone connected via Wifi. Remote file access to my phone does not work and the error says that my phone is not connected on the network. I also have the similar error using Window's Phone link. Can you help me resolve this so that I...
  8. PC connected via Lan and Phone connected via Wifi not in the same network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Phone connected via USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone connected via USB: Installed Windows 11, not a great change.As many have reported, where is the on and sleep button, FOUND IT and many other features I have found.But surly for every change, Windows could have told us.The system shows my mobile is paired, but I can no longer see if it is...
  10. Phone connected via USB

Phone connected via USB: Installed Windows 11, not a great change.As many have reported, where is the on and sleep button, FOUND IT and many other features I have found.But surly for every change, Windows could have told us.The system shows my mobile is paired, but I can no longer see if it is...