Windows 10: Could Microsoft share my files to government?

Discus and support Could Microsoft share my files to government? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; If government want to get my Information,what Microsoft will do?Only share my data in server or including local files in my hard disk?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Argon.18, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Argon.18 Win User

Could Microsoft share my files to government?

If government want to get my Information,what Microsoft will do?Only share my data in server or including local files in my hard disk?

:)

Argon.18, Sep 16, 2020

2. SHARING FILES WITH WINDOWS 7

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Have you made any changes on your PC?
    • Did you perform any Windows update recently?
    • Are you connected to Domain network?

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if that helps.

1. To share files over file explorer refer the following

article
    2. Refer article for
      file sharing
      over a network.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking, Yes or No.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 16, 2020
  3. bishop40k Win User
    Microsoft to release File Sharing program

Avalanche as it is code-named will be Microsoft's own file-sharing application.

Microsoft unveiled the program at an open house at Cambridge Univeristy in the UK. The project is the company's own take on popular p2p services such as BitTorrent.

While MS's is using a different backend than BitTorrent, they are both used for essentially the same purpose-- the distribute large files between multiple users.

A spokesman for Microsoft said, however, there will be no naughtiness in Avalanche: "It includes strong security to ensure content providers are uniquely identifiable and to prevent unauthorised parties from offering content for download"

Full story can be read here

bishop40k, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Announcing Microsoft 365 for US Government

Source: Announcing Microsoft 365 for US Government

Brink, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Could Microsoft share my files to government? - Similar Threads - Microsoft share files

2. Microsoft Edge could have a new Sharing menu in the future.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge could have a new Sharing menu in the future.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/o6llm3/microsoft_edge_could_have_a_new_sharing_menu_in/
  3. Government request for information

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Government request for information: So Last night all my microsoft Apps began to do an update. the description read something like this... "Your personal data, documents, photos, content and broswing history are being supplied to Goverment agency,their contractors, and representivives. blah blah....follow...
  4. Could Microsoft scan my files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Could Microsoft scan my files: emm…I use windows in my device,could Microsoft scan my files and upload theirs to servers of Microsoft or share them to others like government without my permission?I mean that files just store in my hard disk,process in my device and files is my privacy information,I never...
  5. Yesterday I could share files, today I cannot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yesterday I could share files, today I cannot: YESTERDAY I could \Sharte files, today I can not **Modified title from: YESTERDAY I could \Sharte files, today I can not** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-i-could-share-files-today-i-cannot/6911551b-f6d2-485a-aa61-fba74835f98f"
  6. Microsoft Formavailable for U.S. Government Community Cloud: GCC

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Formavailable for U.S. Government Community Cloud: GCC: Millions of education, commercial, and consumer customers have already been using Microsoft Forms, a simple, lightweight tool to create surveys, quizzes, and polls and today, we’re excited to announce Microsoft Forms is also generally available to Office 365 U.S. Government...
  7. How to contact Microsoft Governance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to contact Microsoft Governance: I give up. Since Microsoft bought out Skype, it has become too much hassle to log in. I've spent hours dealing with "try another account or Facebook" type ideas, changing passwords, and the rest. So it's goodbye Skype for me. In past cases like this, I've sent an email to...
  8. Announcing Microsoft 365 for US Government

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft 365 for US Government: Make no mistake: over the last few years, we’ve seen faster acceleration of government organizations moving to the cloud. So why now? This move is driven largely by the desire to bring the most up-to-date tools and capabilities to employees to meet demands for mobility and...
  9. Microsoft made a version of Windows 10 for the Chinese government

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft made a version of Windows 10 for the Chinese government: Microsoft made a version of Windows 10 for the Chinese government [img] If you’re looking to grab Windows 10, there are a lot of versions to choose from: Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Mobile, etc. Now it looks like we can add a...
  10. Microsoft to warn email users of suspected hacking by governments

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to warn email users of suspected hacking by governments: Microsoft to warn email users of suspected hacking by governments [img] Microsoft Corp said on Wednesday it will begin warning users of its consumer services including Outlook.com email when the company suspects that a government has been trying to hack into their...