Windows 10: Could Microsoft work on a random audio login password?

Discus and support Could Microsoft work on a random audio login password? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello: I just came up with a unique method where security would be extreme. the method consists of the following: 1. Each time the user account is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by danielgomez8233, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Could Microsoft work on a random audio login password?

Hello: I just came up with a unique method where security would be extreme. the method consists of the following: 1. Each time the user account is logged in, a new audio password will be sent for the next login: the new password will only be heard if connected headphones are detected. this password will consist of random words. the recovery methods would be the following: 1. security question. 2. Enter one of the 2 previous passwords. What to do if headphones are not detected? in that case, a new password will not be implemented and the old one will be retained.

:)

danielgomez8233, Jan 24, 2023

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Jan 24, 2023
  3. Microsoft Login

Hi Gourmage,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to perform Safe Mode with Networking and then try to change the password.

Method 1: Safe mode.

Please follow below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click on Restart.

• Login to Microsoft Account and create a new administrator account.
    If you’re not able to login using Microsoft account then refer to below steps and check if it helps.

Method 2:
    Activate Inbuilt Administrator Account.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Command Prompt and enter following command.

net user Administrator /active:yes
    Now reboot your system and login to inbuilt admin account and try to reset password for other account. Once you reset password login to other account and to deactivate inbuilt admin account enter following command in elevated command prompt.

net user Administrator /active:no

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Anil Madishetty, Jan 24, 2023
  4. donnyb Win User

Could Microsoft work on a random audio login password?

No login password craziness

Brink, that was the missing step. What threw me off was in netplwiz, where it asks about password for my MS account, the user name was not the same as my MS account name. Once I entered the password (twice) I can now login without entering a password. In fact the name that was listed was not the MS account name, but a folder name. The folder is the one that shows when you click on C:\Users.
    Thanks for the help.

donnyb, Jan 24, 2023
Thema:

Could Microsoft work on a random audio login password?

1. Could Microsoft work on a random audio login password? - Similar Threads - Microsoft random audio

2. Could Microsoft work on a random audio login password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could Microsoft work on a random audio login password?: Hello: I just came up with a unique method where security would be extreme. the method consists of the following: 1. Each time the user account is logged in, a new audio password will be sent for the next login: the new password will only be heard if connected headphones are...
  3. Could Microsoft work on a random audio login password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Could Microsoft work on a random audio login password?: Hello: I just came up with a unique method where security would be extreme. the method consists of the following: 1. Each time the user account is logged in, a new audio password will be sent for the next login: the new password will only be heard if connected headphones are...
  4. Gateway Login password not working

Gateway Login password not working: I have had this Gateway computer for a long time and have logged in with the same password forever. I have run the windows update on the laptop and have not changed anything else but today I was not able to use my password so I tried to reset password and it requested a usb...
  5. Login password demand by microsoft

Login password demand by microsoft: I have disabled the password requirement to boot my laptop as I am the only person to use it and would like a speedy boot up. Yet Microsoft demands a password to be entered every time I boot up. I don't necessarily want to delete my microsoft account but I don't want to HAVE...
  6. Could not login.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Could not login.: Microsoft word is not working in my Windows 10. So i followed the steps said by Microsoft. https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/3140179/office-applications-don-t-start-when-windows-is-running-in-safe-mode Like above. Sys config>selective starup> disabled not selected the...
  7. Audio randomly stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio randomly stopped working: Yesterday, I was on my MSI laptop watching some Netflix. I left it for 30 min and when I came back it was on sleep mode (as it should). When I woke my laptop up and went back to the Netflix tab, the audio did not work. I unplugged my headphones and the audio still did not...
  8. Login password not working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login password not working: Two days ago I was going into safe mode.Something happened and the PC restarted. It got as far as the login screen. I entered my password and it didn't work.The PC is 7 months old and has had the same password the entire time. I have no idea how to fix this. Any advice. Dell...
  9. Login password not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Login password not working: Two days ago I was going into safe mode.Something happened and the PC restarted. It got as far as the login screen. I entered my password and it didn't work.The PC is 7 months old and has had the same password the entire time. I have no idea how to fix this. Any advice. Dell...
  10. Login Password changed to microsoft account password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login Password changed to microsoft account password: I have been using the same password to login to my computer for 3 years and I have not changed any settings or logged into the Microsoft store. I have updated my pc many times and still used the same password but after putting to sleep it wants to use my microsoft account...