Windows 10: Could not able to print

Discus and support Could not able to print in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Am trying to print file from my laptop through wireless connectivity. Print command is going to print and no content is getting printed on paper.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vibinbabu1, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Could not able to print

Hi

Am trying to print file from my laptop through wireless connectivity. Print command is going to print and no content is getting printed on paper. Just paper is getting ejected from printer . Please help me to fix this problem

:)

vibinbabu1, Oct 7, 2018

2. Print Failure (not able to print suddenly)

• Yes
    • No
    • Brother MFC- J430W
    • Yes
    • Yes
    I can print a test page from the devices page "Windows Printer Test Page" but not from any other file or Document as I used to do.

The print page comes up with the correct printer etc but when I press "print" the printer does not have any information in the document queue

simonweraiti, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Print Failure (not able to print suddenly)

Hello Simon,

To get a better understanding on the issue, can you share the below information?

• Were you able to print in the first place?

• Do you get any error message?

• What is the make and model of the printer?

• Have you installed the drivers properly?

• Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far?
    Get back to us, we’ll be glad to assist.

SujataMoktan, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Could not able to print

Microsoft Edge "Print Email" not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting back.

I suggest you to make sure that you made the following settings and check if you are able to print.

Step 1:

• Open MS Edge and click on more actions [...]

• Click on Settings and select
      Print

• Choose your printer from the list and check if you are able to print.

Step 2:

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Could not able to print

1. Could not able to print - Similar Threads - able print

2. I cant seem to be able to get my keyboard or mouse to wake my computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant seem to be able to get my keyboard or mouse to wake my computer.: So the problem i have with my computer is that i cant seem to wake my computer from sleep mode using my keyboard and mouse despite that i have checked off the boxes that say "Allow device to wake computer up." I have also tried turning off "fast turn off." The only way that i...
  3. NOT ABLE TO SELECT ANYTHING ON SCREEN AFTER STARTING MY LAPTOP. NOTHING GETS HIGHLIGHTED...

NOT ABLE TO SELECT ANYTHING ON SCREEN AFTER STARTING MY LAPTOP. NOTHING GETS HIGHLIGHTED...: I am not able to select the anything on my screen like files, folders, icons and even when I place my cursor on anything they won't get highlighted. this happens when I turn on my laptop and I have to restart my machine several times before it gets resolved. My laptop is 10...
  4. Sennheiser pxc 550 connection to two devices problem - not able to switch audio source...

Sennheiser pxc 550 connection to two devices problem - not able to switch audio source...: Hi all, I have a sennheiser pxc 550 bluetooth headphones. I use it to connect to an android smartphone and a windows 10 laptop simultaneously. The headphones was designed to switch audio source automatically, ie while i was watching movie on laptop, if there is a...
  5. Lenovo PC no longer able to detect external monitor

Lenovo PC no longer able to detect external monitor: Since June 2017, I have been using my Lenovo Miix 510 PC/tablet (Windows 10 – 64 bit) with an ASUS external monitor (VS-228H-P) and it worked as expected. However, as of a few days ago, my Miix 510 is no longer able to detect the external monitor I have been using for the...
  6. not able to reinstall windows 10 home single language after i update windows 10 v 1709 to 1809

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    not able to reinstall windows 10 home single language after i update windows 10 v 1709 to 1809: I am currently using acer aspire 5 model no A515-51G-50UW with preloded windows 10 home single language . But when i update it to 1809 version by using update tool provided on the microsoft website i am not able to re activate the windows . Even when i use trouble shoot it is...
  7. Computer always Booting on Repair System but still able to start Windows10 in the end

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer always Booting on Repair System but still able to start Windows10 in the end: Hello Community, I have been facing the following situation for a month and maybe i should adresse it : (Short) windows starts on repair, can't repair, advanced option proposes to repair from Hard Drive, selecting it leads to normal boot and everything is OK until next...
  8. Not able to print using command after Update

Not able to print using command after Update: This is the 20th time this happened in past 3 years printer will not PRINT using computer command ?? I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN this computer is ALLLL I have dear GOD IN heaven I need printer to function Please restore printer...
  9. scan on my printer HP 4500 is not conecting to my computer however I able to print from my...

scan on my printer HP 4500 is not conecting to my computer however I able to print from my...: scan on my printer HP 4500 is not connecting to my computer however I am able to print from my computer to it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-on-my-printer-hp-4500-is-not-conecting-to-my/526125a7-d099-4fec-bc5b-8a46ddca5ed3
  10. Most Programs Not Able To Print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most Programs Not Able To Print: I have a Windows 10 Pro 64bit clean install. Most of the programs will not print to any of my printers. I can print to each of the 4 printers from the Chrome browser and the Windows 10 Photos app, but no other program will print, not Word or Excel or the Adobe apps etc. When...