Windows 10: Could not able to print

Discus and support Could not able to print in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Am trying to print file from my laptop through wireless connectivity. Print command is going to print and no content is getting printed on paper.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vibinbabu1, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Could not able to print

Hi

Am trying to print file from my laptop through wireless connectivity. Print command is going to print and no content is getting printed on paper. Just paper is getting ejected from printer . Please help me to fix this problem

:)

vibinbabu1, Oct 7, 2018

2. Print Failure (not able to print suddenly)

• Yes
    • No
    • Brother MFC- J430W
    • Yes
    • Yes
    I can print a test page from the devices page "Windows Printer Test Page" but not from any other file or Document as I used to do.

The print page comes up with the correct printer etc but when I press "print" the printer does not have any information in the document queue

simonweraiti, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Print Failure (not able to print suddenly)

Hello Simon,

To get a better understanding on the issue, can you share the below information?

• Were you able to print in the first place?

• Do you get any error message?

• What is the make and model of the printer?

• Have you installed the drivers properly?

• Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far?
    Get back to us, we’ll be glad to assist.

SujataMoktan, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Could not able to print

Microsoft Edge "Print Email" not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting back.

I suggest you to make sure that you made the following settings and check if you are able to print.

Step 1:

• Open MS Edge and click on more actions [...]

• Click on Settings and select
      Print

• Choose your printer from the list and check if you are able to print.

Step 2:

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Could not able to print

1. Could not able to print - Similar Threads - able print

2. Has anyone been able to fix the GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/ 1.1 Host: local host printing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone been able to fix the GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/ 1.1 Host: local host printing...: I have tried ALL suggestions posted on Microsoft Community and I'm still having the same issue with printer printing GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/ 1.1 Host: local host.ThanksEvelyn...
  3. Has anyone been able to fix the GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/ 1.1 Host: local host printing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone been able to fix the GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/ 1.1 Host: local host printing...: I have tried ALL suggestions posted on Microsoft Community and I'm still having the same issue with printer printing GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/ 1.1 Host: local host.ThanksEvelyn...
  4. Guys , I am not able to print in colour only black and white is possible. I didn't find an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guys , I am not able to print in colour only black and white is possible. I didn't find an...: I have tried everything. Do I have to reinstall my driver. I found there is an option to change in the printer properties>device settings>automatic duplex unit.But I cannot install this one . Automatic duplex unit install option is greyed out. I hope anyone can help....
  5. Guys , I am not able to print in colour only black and white is possible. I didn't find an...

Guys , I am not able to print in colour only black and white is possible. I didn't find an...: I have tried everything. Do I have to reinstall my driver. I found there is an option to change in the printer properties>device settings>automatic duplex unit.But I cannot install this one . Automatic duplex unit install option is greyed out. I hope anyone can help....
  6. Suddenly I am not able to print through any app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly I am not able to print through any app: Suddenly I am not able to print through any app. Neither Office, Wordpad, Images app, etc. Not with my physical printer, nor with ADOBE pdf, nor with Microsoft Print to PDF, etc. The error I receive is either "we can not print because there is no installed printer" and it is!...
  7. Suddenly I am not able to print through any app

Suddenly I am not able to print through any app: Suddenly I am not able to print through any app. Neither Office, Wordpad, Images app, etc. Not with my physical printer, nor with ADOBE pdf, nor with Microsoft Print to PDF, etc. The error I receive is either "we can not print because there is no installed printer" and it is!...
  8. How am I able to print downloaded pdf files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How am I able to print downloaded pdf files?: How am I able to print downloaded pdf files. I used to be able to, but now it just say's save or cancel after I get the pdf file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-am-i-able-to-print-downloaded-pdf-files/8629abbb-04a2-404c-9fa4-fc34fe59e076
  9. How am I able to print downloaded pdf files?

How am I able to print downloaded pdf files?: How am I able to print downloaded pdf files. I used to be able to, but now it just say's save or cancel after I get the pdf file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-am-i-able-to-print-downloaded-pdf-files/8629abbb-04a2-404c-9fa4-fc34fe59e076
  10. yellow tick on D drive fixed data - only able to save /print Bitlocker details not manage...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yellow tick on D drive fixed data - only able to save /print Bitlocker details not manage...: Hi, I factory reset my pc yesterday, all appears ok Windows 11 loaded etc during process I was notified that Bitlocker was being turned off. Noticed today that C drive appears ok - open padlock above icon , yet D drive has open padlock and yellow tick. I've searched online...