Windows 10: Could not able to print

Discus and support Could not able to print in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Am trying to print file from my laptop through wireless connectivity. Print command is going to print and no content is getting printed on paper.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vibinbabu1, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Could not able to print

Hi

Am trying to print file from my laptop through wireless connectivity. Print command is going to print and no content is getting printed on paper. Just paper is getting ejected from printer . Please help me to fix this problem

:)

vibinbabu1, Oct 7, 2018

2. Print Failure (not able to print suddenly)

• Yes
    • No
    • Brother MFC- J430W
    • Yes
    • Yes
    I can print a test page from the devices page "Windows Printer Test Page" but not from any other file or Document as I used to do.

The print page comes up with the correct printer etc but when I press "print" the printer does not have any information in the document queue

simonweraiti, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Print Failure (not able to print suddenly)

Hello Simon,

To get a better understanding on the issue, can you share the below information?

• Were you able to print in the first place?

• Do you get any error message?

• What is the make and model of the printer?

• Have you installed the drivers properly?

• Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far?
    Get back to us, we’ll be glad to assist.

SujataMoktan, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Could not able to print

Microsoft Edge "Print Email" not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting back.

I suggest you to make sure that you made the following settings and check if you are able to print.

Step 1:

• Open MS Edge and click on more actions [...]

• Click on Settings and select
      Print

• Choose your printer from the list and check if you are able to print.

Step 2:

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Could not able to print

1. Could not able to print - Similar Threads - able print

2. Not able to see/browse networked computers/servers in Windows 10 Pro on my home network?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to see/browse networked computers/servers in Windows 10 Pro on my home network?: Hello, First time posting. Everything I found via search was from 2017 and no longer seemed relevant. My networking expertise extends to being able to google search whenever something doesn't work. I've just installed Windows 10 for the first time on my own computer....
  3. Please Help! Bios utility is missing, in other words not able to enter into Bios utility.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please Help! Bios utility is missing, in other words not able to enter into Bios utility.: Hello, I had a small issue with my laptop, had a repair. They reinstalled whole operating system, soon I opened the laptop there was pxe mof exiting rom error which shows for 3 seconds and boots into windows. Soon I realized I found that Bios utility menu has gone missing, I...
  4. Microsoft Store isn't able to update apps unless I am conected to the internet through an...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store isn't able to update apps unless I am conected to the internet through an...: I have had this problem for a while now. I have tried using both my home WiFi and my guest WiFi but neither worked. I rarely have access to an Ethernet connection, and so not solving the issue isn't ideal for me. When I select the "Get Updates" button on the Microsoft Store,...
  5. Should I be able to login in my Windows 10 box using my Microsoft work account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Should I be able to login in my Windows 10 box using my Microsoft work account?: Hi! I'm currently using my Microsoft personal account, but I would like to use my work account also to login into my computer. My work account grants me access to all institutional resources, but I've to use my personal account to login Windows. Please, is this the expected...
  6. Hello.I have a big problem with ram.My pc has 4gb of ram installed.But i was able to use...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hello.I have a big problem with ram.My pc has 4gb of ram installed.But i was able to use...: Why I face ram usuable problem.My pc has 4gb ram but It says only 2.65gb usuable.Why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helloi-have-a-big-problem-with-rammy-pc-has-4gb-of/cb94fa45-828a-4ce9-aee4-9e8b550defab
  7. Bitlock not able to Enable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlock not able to Enable: Hi , we have win 10 enterprise Edition . The OS installed through UEFI mode after that i power on the machine . It won't ask the Bitlocker Pin .so i thought i would ask the next logon. i restarted again then also not asking not able to activation manually also. Do the...
  8. Not able to print using command after Update

Not able to print using command after Update: This is the 20th time this happened in past 3 years printer will not PRINT using computer command ?? I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN this computer is ALLLL I have dear GOD IN heaven I need printer to function Please restore printer...
  9. scan on my printer HP 4500 is not conecting to my computer however I able to print from my...

scan on my printer HP 4500 is not conecting to my computer however I able to print from my...: scan on my printer HP 4500 is not connecting to my computer however I am able to print from my computer to it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-on-my-printer-hp-4500-is-not-conecting-to-my/526125a7-d099-4fec-bc5b-8a46ddca5ed3
  10. Most Programs Not Able To Print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most Programs Not Able To Print: I have a Windows 10 Pro 64bit clean install. Most of the programs will not print to any of my printers. I can print to each of the 4 printers from the Chrome browser and the Windows 10 Photos app, but no other program will print, not Word or Excel or the Adobe apps etc. When...