Windows 10: Could not be run on 7/3/20 Critical troubleshooter

Discus and support Could not be run on 7/3/20 Critical troubleshooter in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My error message is in the subject line. I am so sick of Microsoft sending patch updates that have bugs in them. Last update created the error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NPHarris, Jul 10, 2020.

1. NPHarris Win User

Could not be run on 7/3/20 Critical troubleshooter

My error message is in the subject line. I am so sick of Microsoft sending patch updates that have bugs in them. Last update created the error message in my subject line. I have been on the Microsoft community trying to find a fix only to see that there is none. This is ridiculous, seriously!! I can't even run the troubleshooter because something is stopping it from running. Because of this error, when I first log on to my laptop I have to do a hard shutdown and restart for my laptop to boot.

Microsoft you need to send another update to fix this issue. MICROSOFT...DO NOT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOU HAVE A SOLUTION THAT WILL ACTUALLY WORK!

:)

NPHarris, Jul 10, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Prior to Driver Troubleshooting

1) Which is post #48?
    Win7 Pro - Persistent "0x8007042B - 0x2000D Win 10 Update Error

There were commands ran in post #3: steps 4 - 7
    How were the settings modified again in post #20
    2) Please comment on post #21

Troubleshooting dump files and running Windows driver verifier will be useful in troubleshooting the BSOD.
    post #14 step #3.

3) Which steps were completed and not completed in post #14 step #12?

4) See post #14 step #4.

zbook, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 10, 2020
  4. bbinnard Win User

What will happen on Jan 20, 2016?

Strollin: I understand your suggestion, but that means I'll have to re-install all my sofftware etc. again. This is not an enticing thought at all.

LCDR: I tried the old activation code I used before - it is the same on you posted.

I tried the steps listed at the WinAero site. Last one failed because it said the server could not be located. But I did get the Jan 20, 2016 date back. So that's something.

bbinnard, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Could not be run on 7/3/20 Critical troubleshooter - Similar Threads - run Critical troubleshooter

2. Can't run troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't run troubleshooter: Hey dudes where has the Run Troubleshooter box gone? Im trying to figure out why my SD card reader isnt' picking up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-run-troubleshooter/e3eafed1-8309-452f-bce8-9ac1831b0a42
  3. Can't run troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't run troubleshooter: Hey dudes where has the Run Troubleshooter box gone? Im trying to figure out why my SD card reader isnt' picking up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-run-troubleshooter/e3eafed1-8309-452f-bce8-9ac1831b0a42
  4. update could not run on 7/2/2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update could not run on 7/2/2020: update could not run on 7/2/2020.please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-could-not-run-on-722020/acbaf7a8-8f84-4e72-8715-ba563c0c452e
  5. I was scammed by Technolov LLC 7/3/20.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I was scammed by Technolov LLC 7/3/20.: Can Microsoft cancel this Technolov LLC help me find this on my computer to uninstall? I reset computer to a restore date of 6/24/20. Trying to tell my bank to cancel check, however, it is a holiday weekend so queue is backed up. Will have to keep trying. I was scammed...
  6. Computer running into Memory Management BSOD, could use help troubleshooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer running into Memory Management BSOD, could use help troubleshooting: My girlfriend's laptop has been BSODing and I would love some help troubleshooting for her. Here's the details: Laptop has memory_management BSOD every 20 minutes regardless of what's on screen. Seems to have happened after the latest cumulative/security updates. Was...
  7. Computer running into Memory Management BSOD, could use help troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer running into Memory Management BSOD, could use help troubleshooting: Hi guys. My girlfriend's laptop has been BSODing and I would love some help troubleshooting for her. Here's the details: Laptop has memory_management BSOD every 20 minutes regardless of what's on screen. Seems to have happened after the latest cumulative/security updates....
  8. Running the troubleshooting tool

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Running the troubleshooting tool: Hi I have a new HP Desktop computer that I got on. August 14 2015 pre-loaded with Windows 10 home 64 bit. I have not received any update from the Microsoft windows updates. so I run the troubleshooting tool for Windows updates. I keeps finding and fixing this over and over....
  9. Unable to run Troubleshooters !!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unable to run Troubleshooters !!: When trying to run any troubleshooters the following error is generated: Help ? *Smile Error 0x80096005 Wally [img] 20899
  10. top 3 windows annoyances that could be fixed with 20 minutes of coding

in Windows 10 Support
    top 3 windows annoyances that could be fixed with 20 minutes of coding: Overall, Windows actually works pretty well. It seems like most of what I find most frustrating about this OS can probably be fixed with a few dozen lines of code. It makes me think that either I'm a very unusual customer or the software architects have some peculiar...