Windows 10: Could Not Connect is what I see after I click on the Paired PC on my Android Phone.Unable...

Discus and support Could Not Connect is what I see after I click on the Paired PC on my Android Phone.Unable... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a paired android phone with my windows 10 laptop,which is seen as Paired in Blue tooth devices.However,when I want to connect it from my samsung... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DalipSingh1, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Could Not Connect is what I see after I click on the Paired PC on my Android Phone.Unable...

I have a paired android phone with my windows 10 laptop,which is seen as Paired in Blue tooth devices.However,when I want to connect it from my samsung mobile phone,the available BT devices show the name of my PC but when clicked after a while of showing connecting,I get the cannot connect.I have removed and reinstalled the blue tooth device that is my mobile and it is seen in the laptop's settings under Blue tooth devices.But does not connect.I am able to send and receive photos etc but only after clicking the blue tooth icon on the task bar and manually clicking on the option of either send or receive.But am unable to listen to songs on the laptop through the BT pairing.

:)

DalipSingh1, Sep 27, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Pairing a phone to a car

One thing I would add ... There should be a list of paired devices on the phone, If so it would be best if you "UnPair" any devices listed on the phone as well as the phones shown on the Car. To Unpair a device from an Android Phone go to Settings, Bluetooth and there should be a list of paired devices - at the right of each paired device is a "Cog" icon click on this and click on the unpair option, repeat for any other unneeded devices.

Sometimes paired items get out of sync and both sides need to be removed to re-pair

Barman58, Sep 27, 2020
  3. PC Windows 10 Bluetooth won't connect with Pixel 3XL phone

I have a Lenovo Yoga C930 PC (Win 10) that I cannot connect to my Pixel 3XL phone. I can get them to pair, but the PC bluetooth will only hold the connection for about 1 second, then says 'not connected'.

I have removed the PC from the phone's list of previously connected devices & then re-paired-numerous times. I have shut down & re-started both devices numerous times. None of these actions have worked. I am praying that one of you smart readers can help me solve this highly frustrating problem, pretty please?

BTW, I recently ran the upgrade on my phone from android 9 to 10. Could this be the problem? I see other changes on my phone that I think add steps & make it more cumbersome to use. Wish I could dump android 10 & go back to 9, but don't know how to do that either. If that is not the cause of this connection problem with the PC, I can live with it.

I would appreciate all advice. Please know that I am a 60-something year old- more knowledgeable than a basic user, but not super well versed in all of the software & hardware fixes that many of you know, so please write your suggestions/solutions accordingly. Many thanks in advance Could Not Connect is what I see after I click on the Paired PC on my Android Phone.Unable... :)

Wildflowerz , Sep 27, 2020
  4. Could Not Connect is what I see after I click on the Paired PC on my Android Phone.Unable...

Android Bluetooth can't pair / connect to Windows 10

Hi, Im having trouble pairing / connecting my S9 to Windows desktop/laptops with bluetooth.

I see the device on my phone and go trough pairing but when I'm finished on desktop/laptops it finishes with success and on phone it saiz could not pair. Sometimes it ends with adding the device to known
    list but when I want to connect phone to desktop / laptops it can't connect.

I've tried this on 2 compleately different laptops and one desktop pc with wifi / bluetooth card without any luck. The phone connects to other bluetooth devices eg. gopro or bluetooth headphones without any
    problems. Also windows machines connects to the mentioned devices just fine.

As troubleshooting steps I've tried suggested things in other threads as clearing all caches and files stored from bluetooth android services reseting network settings but without any luck. I've updated all
    bluetooth drivers, tried wiping cache partition. I've also triad it on other smartphones with different versions of android but the issue is the same.

Player790166207, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Could Not Connect is what I see after I click on the Paired PC on my Android Phone.Unable...

1. Could Not Connect is what I see after I click on the Paired PC on my Android Phone.Unable... - Similar Threads - Connect click Paired

2. I am unable to connect my Android phone to my Windows 11 PC. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to connect my Android phone to my Windows 11 PC. How do I fix this?: I use a Samsung Galaxy 8 that has been updated to the latest Android version.Whenever I connect it through USB to my PC, it starts charging, confirming it is indeed connected. However, there is no prompt on screen to start transferring my phone's files and no way to open it...
  3. I am unable to connect my Android phone to my Windows 11 PC. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to connect my Android phone to my Windows 11 PC. How do I fix this?: I use a Samsung Galaxy 8 that has been updated to the latest Android version.Whenever I connect it through USB to my PC, it starts charging, confirming it is indeed connected. However, there is no prompt on screen to start transferring my phone's files and no way to open it...
  4. Unable to Pair Moto Phone with Windows PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Pair Moto Phone with Windows PC: My Moto g Pure sees my pc but doesn't pair with it.I see 'Pairing...' but nothing happens for a long time.I had no issues pairing the phone with my tablet.I plug the phone in to the USB and all it does is charge. No prompt to access the phone from the pc... nothing.Is there a...
  5. Unable to Pair Moto Phone with Windows PC

Unable to Pair Moto Phone with Windows PC: My Moto g Pure sees my pc but doesn't pair with it.I see 'Pairing...' but nothing happens for a long time.I had no issues pairing the phone with my tablet.I plug the phone in to the USB and all it does is charge. No prompt to access the phone from the pc... nothing.Is there a...
  6. Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO: I am a MS 365 subscriber and utilize MS Office products on my OnePlus 7T android phone and on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 tablet. I have been using MightyText to send and receive SMS/MMS messages on my tablet AND via a Chrome extension on my PC. I have recently tried MS Your...
  7. Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO

Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO: I am a MS 365 subscriber and utilize MS Office products on my OnePlus 7T android phone and on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 tablet. I have been using MightyText to send and receive SMS/MMS messages on my tablet AND via a Chrome extension on my PC. I have recently tried MS Your...
  8. Unable to connect my android phone via usb.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect my android phone via usb.: hello friends, please help me....I am unable to connect my android phone via usb. While installing mtp device driver I am getting error code 31. What should I do to fix it ? Below Is the Snap..... [ATTACH]...
  9. Issue Pairing Android Phone to my Lenovo PC

Issue Pairing Android Phone to my Lenovo PC: I have been using Your Phone app for a while without any issues, but it stopped working yesterday. After trying to connect several times, app suggested I unpair and re-pair my phone to get it working. Everything worked except the ability to make & receive calls because I...
  10. PC can't connect to my Android phone

PC can't connect to my Android phone: I set up my PC and Samsung Galaxy 9+ to sync texts and photos, using the Your Phone app. It was working until today and the error message I'm seeing on my PC says "we can't connect to your phone." I've uninstalled the reinstalled the Your Phone app a few times, cleared...