Windows 10: Could not connect to SENS and then restarts

Discus and support Could not connect to SENS and then restarts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I have a windows 10 system that receives "Windows could not connect to SENS, please contact your system administrator." Then another message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KayleighMayhew, May 19, 2019.

1. Could not connect to SENS and then restarts

Hi!

I have a windows 10 system that receives "Windows could not connect to SENS, please contact your system administrator." Then another message says, "windows had an issue and will restart in one minute" and then restarts. The error box only has an "ok" to click, and once you click ok, the system restarts. The whole system keeps restarting regardless of whether I log in or not.

I get about a minute on the desktop before it restarts. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

:)

KayleighMayhew, May 19, 2019

2. SENS connection and constant reboot

started out with inability to connect to SENS and constant rebooting. Can’t get anywhere to address per previous suggestions bc i cant log into/onto my microsoft acct! Know the password, verified on different device, changed it anyway and still can’t
    log on to try to fix!!

frustratedcb, May 19, 2019
  3. Windows cannot connect to the SENS service

In safe mode there is no auto restart/SENS problem

Andrew_McCulloch, May 19, 2019
  4. Could not connect to SENS and then restarts

Could not Connect to SENS and then shuts down

Hello Tyrell,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you using any 3rd party antivirus software?

Meanwhile, let's troubleshoot the issue by performing the steps below:

Method 1: Restart the System Event Notification Service (SENS)

1. Press Windows key + R, then type in services.msc and press
    Enter.

2. If prompted, click on Continue in the UAC prompt, or provide the administrator password to proceed.

3. In the Services window, locate theSystem Event Notification Service.

4. Right-click on it and click on Restart.

Method 2: Run the System File Checker tool

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

1. Select Start , and in the search box, enter
    Command Prompt.
    Press and hold (or right-click) Command Prompt (Desktop app) from the search results and select
    Run as administrator.

2. Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Could not connect to SENS and then restarts

1. Could not connect to SENS and then restarts - Similar Threads - connect SENS restarts

2. SENS and network icon problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SENS and network icon problems: Hi, as mentioned in the title, sometimes i have some major issues with the system event notification service. It happended to me twice in two months and i really wish it doesnt happen again. Basically when it happens and when I boot windows, the system is very slow and i...
  3. SENS and network icon problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SENS and network icon problems: Hi, as mentioned in the title, sometimes i have some major issues with the system event notification service. It happended to me twice in two months and i really wish it doesnt happen again. Basically when it happens and when I boot windows, the system is very slow and i...
  4. Could not connect to the modem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Could not connect to the modem: i want to ask, I just upgraded win 7 to win 10 the next day I replaced the old antivirus to Microsoft defense and after that I couldn't connect to the modem usually the service is written "Service: Not connected / connected" but after changing to "Service: Service is...
  5. Could not connect to active directory.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Could not connect to active directory.: [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/2wfmvqmuykk61.png?width=760&format=png&auto=webp&s=40befeec965ef42c2973367e9e3d6186c04b4a73 I keep getting this error thing stuck in the corner of my screen with no way to get rid of it. Maybe some of you smart people knows whos the culprit...
  6. Sen Emails in Windows 10 MAIL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sen Emails in Windows 10 MAIL: I began using Mail several months ago, but I never find copies of my emails in the 'Sent' folder. Fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sen-emails-in-windows-10-mail/e2b23ab3-bb28-4044-bd1d-d762e6a19e22
  7. how to sen wordpad doucment to e-mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to sen wordpad doucment to e-mail: how to end word pad documents e -mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sen-wordpad-doucment-to-e-mail/77e9bf13-e498-45da-8836-955d0cbfdb71
  8. Windows cannot connect to the SENS service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows cannot connect to the SENS service: I have a HP Pavilion running 64bit Windows 10. I “Backup and Restore” to an EHDD every day and I have a recovery USB disk. Since yesterday afternoon I have been experiencing the following problem. When I try to boot up, which is now slower than usual, I get an error message...
  9. SENS connection and constant reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SENS connection and constant reboot: started out with inability to connect to SENS and constant rebooting. Can’t get anywhere to address per previous suggestions bc i cant log into/onto my microsoft acct! Know the password, verified on different device, changed it anyway and still can’t log on to try to fix!!...
  10. Network connected but could not connect internet

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Network connected but could not connect internet: I've installed SCientific Linux 7.1 x64 at hyper-v as guest on windows 10 x64 as host followed tenforum's excellent guide - Hyper-V VM - Install CentOS Linux in Windows 10[2]=Virtualization [img] The problem is network connected, but could not connect internet and...