Windows 10: Could not find bluetooth under hidden devices. HP15-f233wm, Windows 10 Intel Celeron

Discus and support Could not find bluetooth under hidden devices. HP15-f233wm, Windows 10 Intel Celeron in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Could not find bluetooth under hidden devices. HP15-f233wm, Windows 10 Intel Celeron... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by brucedemotts, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Could not find bluetooth under hidden devices. HP15-f233wm, Windows 10 Intel Celeron

Could not find bluetooth under hidden devices. HP15-f233wm, Windows 10 Intel Celeron

:)

brucedemotts, Oct 16, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Oct 16, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Could not find bluetooth under hidden devices. HP15-f233wm, Windows 10 Intel Celeron

Bluetooth device is shown as not present.

Hello Dominika,

Thank you for getting back to us. Since the issue still persists after following the steps on the article above, we'd like to know more. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you checked whether the Bluetooth device is listed under hidden devices in Device manager?
    • What is the make and model of your Bluetooth device?
    • Can you tell us the specific bluetooth devices that you're using on your Windows 10?
    • Have you checked whether the Bluetooth driver is listed under installed programs under Programs and features?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check if the Bluetooth services is enabled by following the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard, type services.msc and press OK.
    • Right click on Bluetooth Support service and select
      Restart.

• Right click on Bluetooth support service and select Properties
      and check if the startup type is Automatic.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Could not find bluetooth under hidden devices. HP15-f233wm, Windows 10 Intel Celeron - Similar Threads - find bluetooth under

2. bluetooth device hidden in the device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth device hidden in the device manager: somehow the bluetooth disapear from my quick panel settings and device manager i tried update my window and tried alot of method still doenst work can someone help me how to fix it...
  3. bluetooth device hidden in the device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth device hidden in the device manager: somehow the bluetooth disapear from my quick panel settings and device manager i tried update my window and tried alot of method still doenst work can someone help me how to fix it...
  4. Bluetooth is gone and is in hidden devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is gone and is in hidden devices: Hey the Bluetooth is gone and is in hidden devices. last time the solution was uninstalling an unknown USB device but when I do it know it keeps coming back what do I do?...
  5. Bluetooth is gone and is in hidden devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is gone and is in hidden devices: Hey the Bluetooth is gone and is in hidden devices. last time the solution was uninstalling an unknown USB device but when I do it know it keeps coming back what do I do?...
  6. Bluetooth is gone and is in hidden devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bluetooth Broken, Only Shows Under Hidden Devices

Bluetooth Broken, Only Shows Under Hidden Devices: Late yesterday night, I started having problems with my Bluetooth. For some reason even though it was on and my headphones had long since been paired with the laptop, it wasn't actually connecting; it would just say "Connected" in the menu for a few moments, then revert...
  8. Windows 10 not detecting Intel bluetooth device

Windows 10 not detecting Intel bluetooth device: no matter what I do, Windows refuses to detect my bluetooth adapter. This just after I had to do a complete reinstall of Windows because it kept crashing on me, and before all this, the bluetooth worked just fine. I tried installing the drivers and running the troubleshooter,...
  9. Bluetooth Hidden in Device Manager

Bluetooth Hidden in Device Manager: Hello all, About a few months ago, my Bluetooth stopped functioning on my computer. After a bit of digging today, I found out that my computer does not detect Bluetooth capabilities anymore, but it does indeed have them. When trying to troubleshoot, it says "This device...
  10. New Intel Pentium Silver and Intel Celeron Processors

in Windows 10 News
    New Intel Pentium Silver and Intel Celeron Processors: Intel delivers industry-leading innovations and creates new experiences across its portfolio products. Today, Intel unveils the all-new Intel Pentium® Silver and Intel Celeron® processors. The new Intel Pentium Silver and Intel Celeron processors are based on Intel’s...