Windows 10: could not find or load the qt platform plugin "windows" in "

Discus and support could not find or load the qt platform plugin "windows" in " in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This message pops up every time i try to open half of my applications on windows 10 including microsoft store. I was messing around with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LuizLunny, Jul 15, 2020.

1. LuizLunny Win User

could not find or load the qt platform plugin "windows" in "

could not find or load the qt platform plugin "windows" in " d900a99b-e7cf-4c5f-9fed-4576153cb7c3?upload=true.jpg

This message pops up every time i try to open half of my applications on windows 10 including microsoft store. I was messing around with permissions because there was hidden files i was trying to access. Could someone please help me fix this?

:)

LuizLunny, Jul 15, 2020

2. Qt platform plugin

when ı start google earth, i received this message "this aplication failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "windows""

atillaaksoy, Jul 15, 2020
  3. lucasio1 Win User
    QT platform plugin missing

Hello,

I probably (accidently) deleted my QT platform plugin now I get this warning when widows starts:

"This application failed to start because it could not find or load the QT platform plugin "windows" in**,

Reinstalling the application may fix this problem."

How do I reinstall the application?

Thanks,

Lucasio

lucasio1, Jul 15, 2020
  4. could not find or load the qt platform plugin "windows" in "

QT platform plugin "windows"

Hello, I download an app of R (programming language) and at the time of opening this poster appears:

"This aplication failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "Windows" reinstalling the application may fix the problem"

I try reinstall the app but the advice appears, what should i do?

santiagoahumada altamirano, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

could not find or load the qt platform plugin "windows" in "

1. could not find or load the qt platform plugin "windows" in " - Similar Threads - find load platform

2. no Qt platform plugin message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no Qt platform plugin message: After upgrade to windows 11, message on start up - no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Can't open some OneDrive photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-qt-platform-plugin-message/9f135d1f-ebcf-47ed-a093-eaa012982d37
  3. no Qt platform plugin message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no Qt platform plugin message: After upgrade to windows 11, message on start up - no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Can't open some OneDrive photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-qt-platform-plugin-message/9f135d1f-ebcf-47ed-a093-eaa012982d37
  4. Qt platform plugin issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qt platform plugin issue: I recently updated to windows 11 and i deleted the windows.old folder because i thought it was safe but now when i open specific applications i keep getting a pop up saying no qt platform can be initialized. pls help...
  5. Qt platform plugin issue

Qt platform plugin issue: I recently updated to windows 11 and i deleted the windows.old folder because i thought it was safe but now when i open specific applications i keep getting a pop up saying no qt platform can be initialized. pls help...
  6. Could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "windows"

Could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "windows": Windows 10 Pro I recently installed trial version of Corel's Video Studio and decided I liked it, so I made the purchase. Now, I'm getting this error message whenever I start it: This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin...
  7. Could not find or load Qt platform plugin "windows" in ""

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Could not find or load Qt platform plugin "windows" in "": I've been trying to install the Origin launcher for a couple days now. Every time I launch the setup application it gives me the following error: This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "windows" in "", Available platform...
  8. Regarding QT platform plugin "windows"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding QT platform plugin "windows": What do you do if you find a corrupted file when you run the System file checker? I am trying to get dropbox Plus to work and it keeps giving me the message, "no QT Platform". It says to reload the file but what happens to all the stuff I have in there if I delete it from...
  9. QT platform plugin "windows"

in Windows 10 Customization
    QT platform plugin "windows": Hello, I download an app of R (programming language) and at the time of opening this poster appears: "This aplication failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "Windows" reinstalling the application may fix the problem" I try reinstall the app...
  10. Finding & loading the Qt platform plugin "windows" in "".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Finding & loading the Qt platform plugin "windows" in "".: [ATTACH] The attached message keeps popping up on my screen, I don't know which application supposedly didn't start. Is the message legitimate? What do I need to do to stop the message popping up &, if there is a problem, fix it? Please keep in mind that computer jargon is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot