Windows 10: "Could not find this item This is no longer located in Verify the item’s location and try...

Discus and support "Could not find this item This is no longer located in Verify the item’s location and try... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, so I've been having trouble with deleting two folders that give me the same message. I've watched so many videos on fixes and still no luck, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bernvl, Apr 5, 2020.

1. /u/Bernvl Win User

"Could not find this item This is no longer located in Verify the item’s location and try...

Hi guys, so I've been having trouble with deleting two folders that give me the same message. I've watched so many videos on fixes and still no luck, I think my issue is when i try and get the proper location of my folder it doesn't specify the folder name so when I'm in the cmd prompt it doesn't recognize it. I'm not that great with computers so i was hoping one of you guys could help me out cause they are driving me insane. I would really appreciate any help please and thank you!

submitted by /u/Bernvl
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bernvl, Apr 5, 2020
  2. opalrose Win User

Item not found, item no longer located in desktop

Hi

I was working on a Sibelius file last night and saved it to the desktop. This morning when I tried opening it, I kept getting met with the error "Item not found, item no longer located in C:users\***\Desktop. Verify the item's location and try again." If
    I look in Sibelius recent files it is not there. If I try to open it from file explorer it says that windows is trying to locate the file. To locate yourself, click browse. Yet it is not present when I click browse. Does anyone know how to fix this? I was
    working on this for hours and I would really hate to start again "Could not find this item This is no longer located in Verify the item’s location and try... :(

Edit: I am wondering if the problem may have been caused because my version of Sibelius (Sibelius ultimate) was not activated at the time? This morning when I opened it, it said it was activated, and I did nothing different

opalrose, Apr 5, 2020
  3. could not find this item This is no longer located in c:\users\my pc name. Verify the item's location and try again - desktop

Hi All,

My Problem is, when ever i wanted to create a new folder or a file on desktop it is showing like below:

could not find this item

This is no longer located in c:\users\my pc name. Verify the item's location and try again - desktop

If anyone can help me. pl. do the needful

Thank you..

Regards

yasasvi kvn

YasasviKVN, Apr 5, 2020
  4. "Could not find this item This is no longer located in Verify the item’s location and try...

Item not found

I'm trying to move pictures from my computer to an external hard drive but when I try to move it, I receive a message that says could not find item. This is no longer located in...and it lists where the file is located. Verify the item's location and
    try again. I know the picture is there because I can open it and look at it.

ttaylor1462, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

"Could not find this item This is no longer located in Verify the item’s location and try...

1. "Could not find this item This is no longer located in Verify the item’s location and try... - Similar Threads - find item longer

2. Could not find this item This is no longer located in....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Could not find this item This is no longer located in....: Hi,I recently decided to move some dropbox folders to my new HDD I ve bought. I did a cut and copy I/O operation. During this operation I got this kind of message this is a google image, it is not from my cut and copy process, it's just an exampleI skipped for all items....I...
  3. Could not find this item This is no longer located in....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could not find this item This is no longer located in....: Hi,I recently decided to move some dropbox folders to my new HDD I ve bought. I did a cut and copy I/O operation. During this operation I got this kind of message this is a google image, it is not from my cut and copy process, it's just an exampleI skipped for all items....I...
  4. Could not find this item This is no longer located in....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. this item is no longer located in c:\users\...\downloads. verify the items location and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this item is no longer located in c:\users\...\downloads. verify the items location and...: its ridiculous how difficult it is to get support...I have a user who's receiving the above error and i've been unable to fix it. I deleted the downloads folder, rebooted, recreated it but nothing has worked. I know others have had this issue, can someone from Microsoft shoot...
  6. this item is no longer located in c:\users\...\downloads. verify the items location and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    this item is no longer located in c:\users\...\downloads. verify the items location and...: its ridiculous how difficult it is to get support...I have a user who's receiving the above error and i've been unable to fix it. I deleted the downloads folder, rebooted, recreated it but nothing has worked. I know others have had this issue, can someone from Microsoft shoot...
  7. this item is no longer located in c:\users\...\downloads. verify the items location and...

8. This is no longer located in C:\ Verify the item's location and try again.

This is no longer located in C:\ Verify the item's location and try again.: [ATTACH] I recently used a software to get back some files which I accidentally deleted in the recycle bin. So, after getting back the files I need, noticed this file located in the C: I tried to rename, move, delete but it displays this error. I use Windows 10 Home....
  9. Item not found, item no longer located in desktop

Item not found, item no longer located in desktop: Hi I was working on a Sibelius file last night and saved it to the desktop. This morning when I tried opening it, I kept getting met with the error "Item not found, item no longer located in C:users\***\Desktop. Verify the item's location and try again." If I look in...
  10. Could not find this item this is no longer located in

Could not find this item this is no longer located in: I can't open any files in my PC even when i try to open this pc it shows "could not find this item this is no longer located in" but when i minimize the dialogue box it opens the this pc but it is not working on other files....