Windows 10: Could not fix it? please help?

Discus and support Could not fix it? please help? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am repeatedly getting pop error messages and interuppts PC perfromance. Get really annoyed because it get back repeatedly and if pc is ON, it get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jigme YONTEN, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Could not fix it? please help?

I am repeatedly getting pop error messages and interuppts PC perfromance. Get really annoyed because it get back repeatedly and if pc is ON, it get piles up. This application could not be started.Do you want to view information about this issue?Thumper.exe - This application could not be started.C:\WINDOWS\windowsupdate.logC:\WINDOWS\logs\cbs\cbs.logC:\Temp\FixDotNet.logC:\Temp\NetFxSetupEvents.txtC:\Temp\dd_NetFxRepairTool 1_decompression_log.txtC:\Temp\FixDotNet_HKCR_Installer.regdumpC:\Temp\FixDotNet_HKLM_Installer.regdump

:)

Jigme YONTEN, Nov 28, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 28, 2022
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Nov 28, 2022
  4. zbook Win User

Could not fix it? please help?

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

Could not fix it? please help?

1. Could not fix it? please help? - Similar Threads - fix please help

2. Could you please fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could you please fix this: I put my laptop in safe boot and when it restarted it said pin isn’t available and my cursor is laggy how can I make my laptop normal again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-you-please-fix-this/6834618b-7cd7-45d5-8806-fb65fe5413d6
  3. Could you please fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could you please fix this: I put my laptop in safe boot and when it restarted it said pin isn’t available and my cursor is laggy how can I make my laptop normal again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-you-please-fix-this/6834618b-7cd7-45d5-8806-fb65fe5413d6
  4. Could someone help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could someone help please: Can someone help me please this message keeps coming up then saying preparing automatic update but has been doing the same thing over and over for the last 30 minutes and I can’t get into anything...
  5. Could someone help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could someone help please: Can someone help me please this message keeps coming up then saying preparing automatic update but has been doing the same thing over and over for the last 30 minutes and I can’t get into anything...
  6. I keep getting a BSOD, please could someone help me fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a BSOD, please could someone help me fix it?: This is my set up:Asus Zephyrus G14 2019 LaptopProcessor AMD Ryzen 9 5900HS with Radeon Graphics 3.30 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB 31.4 GB usable Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on 01/‎05/‎2023 OS build 22621.2506 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  7. Could not fix it? please help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Could not fix it? please help?: I am repeatedly getting pop error messages and interuppts PC perfromance. Get really annoyed because it get back repeatedly and if pc is ON, it get piles up. This application could not be started.Do you want to view information about this issue?Thumper.exe - This application...
  8. Could not fix it? please help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could not fix it? please help?: I am repeatedly getting pop error messages and interuppts PC perfromance. Get really annoyed because it get back repeatedly and if pc is ON, it get piles up. This application could not be started.Do you want to view information about this issue?Thumper.exe - This application...
  9. Could you help me please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Could you help me please: Idk why but my keyboard doesn't work in all the windows apps. When I go to chrome or whatever it works perfectly, but in the star menu, in the microsoft store, etc, it doesn't work. What would I do? submitted by /u/Nextor119 [link] [comments]...
  10. hi please could you help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hi please could you help: hi I bought a pc of someone of facebook I was told the windows 10 on it was all fine, but once I got home and looked it isn't activated it says I need a new product key. please could you let me know if I need to buy windows 10 from a shop and re-install it or can just buy a...