Windows 10: Could not load type 'System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule' error

Discus and support Could not load type 'System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule' error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I received this error message while to access a device on my network. What does it mean? Server Error in '/' Application. Could not load type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LilBro, Jul 21, 2019.

1. LilBro Win User

Could not load type 'System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule' error

I received this error message while to access a device on my network. What does it mean?

Server Error in '/' Application.

Could not load type 'System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule' from assembly 'System.ServiceModel, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule' from assembly 'System.ServiceModel, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule' from assembly 'System.ServiceModel, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.]
    System.RuntimeTypeHandle.GetTypeByName(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMarkHandle stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean loadTypeFromPartialName, ObjectHandleOnStack type) +0
    System.RuntimeTypeHandle.GetTypeByName(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean loadTypeFromPartialName) +95
    System.Type.GetType(String typeName, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase) +64
    System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetType(String typeName, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase) +59
    System.Web.Configuration.ConfigUtil.GetType(String typeName, String propertyName, ConfigurationElement configElement, XmlNode node, Boolean checkAptcaBit, Boolean ignoreCase) +49

[ConfigurationErrorsException: Could not load type 'System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule' from assembly 'System.ServiceModel, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.]
    System.Web.Configuration.ConfigUtil.GetType(String typeName, String propertyName, ConfigurationElement configElement, XmlNode node, Boolean checkAptcaBit, Boolean ignoreCase) +550
    System.Web.Configuration.ConfigUtil.GetType(String typeName, String propertyName, ConfigurationElement configElement, Boolean checkAptcaBit) +30
    System.Web.Configuration.Common.ModulesEntry.SecureGetType(String typeName, String propertyName, ConfigurationElement configElement) +57
    System.Web.Configuration.Common.ModulesEntry..ctor(String name, String typeName, String propertyName, ConfigurationElement configElement) +57
    System.Web.HttpApplication.BuildIntegratedModuleCollection(List`1 moduleList) +173
    System.Web.HttpApplication.GetModuleCollection(IntPtr appContext) +1069
    System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +130
    System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +165
    System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +267
    System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +341

[HttpException (0x80004005): Could not load type 'System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule' from assembly 'System.ServiceModel, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.]
    System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +523
    System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +107
    System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +688

:)

LilBro, Jul 21, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jul 21, 2019
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Could not load type 'System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule' error - Similar Threads - load type 'System

2. Operating system could not be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Operating system could not be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...: Tried booting up my system only for it to be running in an automatic repair loop could not even get into windows. Tried to rebuild the boot but now when it starts up I get this bsod saying the windows registry file is missing/corrupt windows\system32\config\systemRan chkdsk...
  3. Operating system could not be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Operating system could not be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...: Tried booting up my system only for it to be running in an automatic repair loop could not even get into windows. Tried to rebuild the boot but now when it starts up I get this bsod saying the windows registry file is missing/corrupt windows\system32\config\systemRan chkdsk...
  4. Could not Load CommonEventLoggingLibrary_Release.dll Halo error

in Windows 10 News
    Could not Load CommonEventLoggingLibrary_Release.dll Halo error: [ATTACH]If you see Could not Load CommmonEventLogggingLibrary_Release.dll error when playing Halo on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC then this post is sure to help you fix the problem. This error message is associated with the Halo game and generally occurs when a user tries...
  5. Issues with Loading "System.TypeLoadException: Could not load Type"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues with Loading "System.TypeLoadException: Could not load Type": Hi Guys,I am getting below error. Please help me with this.I tried solution of thishttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-with-loading-systemtypeloadexception-could/5a27a5e0-1236-4b21-bdf2-518fe1c10907but it didn't work•- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...
  6. The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver.: Keep receiving this error in my event viewer when my computer will not put itself to sleep? any help? submitted by /u/SeniorWaugh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mjxa1o/the_system_could_not_sucessfully_load_the_crash/
  7. "Loadstring0 Error. Could not load string resource "

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Loadstring0 Error. Could not load string resource ": Cuando inicio el ordenador, me sale el siguiente mensaje : Loadstring0Error., Could not load tring resource https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loadstring0-error-could-not-load-string-resource/2371f467-edfc-43fa-94d9-4292889c366b
  8. Issues with Loading "System.TypeLoadException: Could not load Type"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues with Loading "System.TypeLoadException: Could not load Type": I have a Dell XPS-15 laptop with Windows 10 Pro Ver 1909, OS Build 18386.535 and on boot up I get two pop-up windows telling me that some things aren't loading - I am attaching photo copies of the two messages [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Pop-up come up after a Clean Boot start up...
  9. System Type Load Exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Type Load Exception: Keep getting a pop up that starts with "system.typeloadexception: could not load type 'DeviceManager.MemoryCardTypes' from assembly...". What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-type-load-exception/dd8eef6f-28f9-4558-8549-e3ee19b60179
  10. Error loading type library/DLL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error loading type library/DLL: I fully scaned my PC. After that i opened history of windows defender and then opened all options of its. But when i pressed any option of history, i found a error message (Error loading type library/DLL). what i do now? I'm unable to open these options. I need your help...