Windows 10: Could not make a phone call from my Laptop.

Discus and support Could not make a phone call from my Laptop. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Although I updated my YOUR PHONE app to the latest one but I could not make phone calls form my laptop. I am not getting the call option on my app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PrinceRajMani, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Could not make a phone call from my Laptop.

Although I updated my YOUR PHONE app to the latest one but I could not make phone calls form my laptop.

I am not getting the call option on my app (YOUR PHONE).

Is there any way to get that option or so, as i could not get it and I really need that feature?

:)

PrinceRajMani, Dec 17, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Dec 17, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Winuser Win User

Could not make a phone call from my Laptop.

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Could not make a phone call from my Laptop.

1. Could not make a phone call from my Laptop. - Similar Threads - phone call Laptop

2. How do I make phone calls from phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make phone calls from phone link: I went to make a call from my phone link but it won't connect. Messages and photos work fine but I can't connect for calls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-phone-calls-from-phone-link/285a72f5-8c7d-427a-a667-6fb4b3af17dd
  3. How do I make phone calls from phone link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make phone calls from phone link: I went to make a call from my phone link but it won't connect. Messages and photos work fine but I can't connect for calls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-phone-calls-from-phone-link/285a72f5-8c7d-427a-a667-6fb4b3af17dd
  4. Your Phone apps prevent you from making calls

Your Phone apps prevent you from making calls: Hi, I cannot make calls in the Your Phone app. I keep getting the message 'Youhave apps installed that prevent you from making calls' but I have no other apps on my computer like PhoneWise or Dell Mobile Connect. PhoneWise was preinstalled, but it is now uninstalled. What...
  5. Your Phone App - Difficulty with making calls from desktop

Your Phone App - Difficulty with making calls from desktop: I have downloaded the "Your Phone App" on my Dell Inspiron 15 with great expectations of being able to take and make calls directly off my laptop. My first test call worked beautifully with me being able to hear the recipient clearly over my laptop speakers and him hearing...
  6. "Your Phone" wont make calls

"Your Phone" wont make calls: Hello, I just recently set up the "Your phone" app with my Samsung S9+, and all the text, notification, photos and screen mirroring works really well with some minor issues that I handled. When it comes to the arguably most important feature of the app, making phone calls,...
  7. There is a way to make phone call from LTE tablet?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    There is a way to make phone call from LTE tablet?: I need to buy a tablet with LTE for work but I need to use this for make phone call too. Anyone have suggestions about that? submitted by /u/ArmStrongers [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epouui/there_is_a_way_to_make_phone_call_from_lte_tablet/
  8. Phone call from Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phone call from Microsoft: I received a call from Microsoft the phone number displayed on my phone was my landline number. When I answered it there was a recording stating my IP address had been confiscated in several countries and Microsoft needed to change my IP address I needed to press 1 for...
  9. Phone-call from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Phone-call from Microsoft?: Yesterday I received a phone-call from "Microsoft" about a so-called computer problem. The caller ID was 0011055474272. I disconnected because I assumed it was a scam. I do not believe Microsoft makes personal calls to users or consumers. For this post I chose "Windows...
  10. Making Bluetooth phone calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Making Bluetooth phone calls: Hi, In windows 7 you could pass phone call audio through your PC via Bluetooth. This seems to have been removed from 10. Has anyone found a work around? Thanks 49651