Windows 10: could not repair my corrupted Win 10. Tried many tips but no success...

Discus and support could not repair my corrupted Win 10. Tried many tips but no success... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, my Win 10 get corrupted and I am trying to recover it... It seems that energy go out in the middle of an update of Windows .. It boots ..., but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CharlyAgu, May 19, 2020.

1. CharlyAgu Win User

could not repair my corrupted Win 10. Tried many tips but no success...

Hi, my Win 10 get corrupted and I am trying to recover it... It seems that energy go out in the middle of an update of Windows .. It boots ..., but it get 2 or more hours to get up, and it get one minute to any keyboard click.. it is imposible to use

I tried many WinRE ubcd, Bart, etc, tried with the traditional sfc and DISM commands without success

Many sites says that you must had the same install.esd version ...but my Win has version 1903 and the ISO for download is the 1909... so I think the famous "could no found.." error is because of that...

I tried all the steps this site suggest,.. without success

https://www.wintips.org/fix-dism-0x800f081f-error-in-windows-10-8/

I spent a week trying but I don{t know hat else could I do....

Any idea ?

Thanks

:)

CharlyAgu, May 19, 2020

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, May 19, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 19, 2020
  4. Vario Win User

x800xl oc tips?

Hi, just purchased an x800xl from msi. Any tips, suggestions for successful overclock?

Vario, May 19, 2020
Thema:

1. could not repair my corrupted Win 10. Tried many tips but no success... - Similar Threads - repair corrupted Tried

2. Trying to repair possibly corrupted Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to repair possibly corrupted Windows 10?: I have a series of symptoms that all seem to be related. I believe my Windows 10 installation HP tower is corrupted, or my registry has issues. I have run CHKDSK, SFC, and DISM. I have tried to re-install using the Media Tool, but it does not succeed I have made a Windows ISO...
  3. Trying to repair possibly corrupted Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to repair possibly corrupted Windows 10?: I have a series of symptoms that all seem to be related. I believe my Windows 10 installation HP tower is corrupted, or my registry has issues. I have run CHKDSK, SFC, and DISM. I have tried to re-install using the Media Tool, but it does not succeed I have made a Windows ISO...
  4. Trying to repair possibly corrupted Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.: Hello, I am experiencing repeated bouts of windows explorer not responding and desktop icon resizing when system is idle or streaming to Plex. I have run sfc /scannow and chkdsk several times and have re-installed windows but these problems persist.13th Gen IntelR CoreTM...
  6. SFC /scannow always find corrupted files and claims successful repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC /scannow always find corrupted files and claims successful repair: Hi, My personal PC started having blue screen issues related to memory so I ran the sfc /scannow command a couple of times. I noticed that whenever I run this command the terminal always says that there are corrupted files detected and successfully repaired them even after a...
  7. I'm trying to repair corrupted system files, but DISM shows the source files could not be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to repair corrupted system files, but DISM shows the source files could not be...: Hi,I am trying to repair my system files, but SFC was unable to, so I tried DISM.DISM showed an error: 0x800f081f, the source files could not be found. I tried doing some research, and could not find a solution.Could someone help me out?Thanks...
  8. I'm trying to repair corrupted system files, but DISM shows the source files could not be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to repair corrupted system files, but DISM shows the source files could not be...: Hi,I am trying to repair my system files, but SFC was unable to, so I tried DISM.DISM showed an error: 0x800f081f, the source files could not be found. I tried doing some research, and could not find a solution.Could someone help me out?Thanks...
  9. Found corrupt files and successfully repaired them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Found corrupt files and successfully repaired them: Hi, so around late June and early July I had problems where my computer would randomly crash often. Because of this, I got into the habit of going into the command prompt and running the "sfc/scannow" command to check it. It would find corrupt files but successfully repair...
  10. SFC not working, will not run or could not repair corrupt file

in Windows 10 News
    SFC not working, will not run or could not repair corrupt file: [ATTACH]The System File Checker or SFC is a system tool that can allow users to scan for and restore corrupt Windows system files. It is […] This article SFC not working, will not run or could not repair corrupt file first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...