Windows 10: Could not start visual studio due to "Microsoft.ServiceHub.Client.Controller.exe exited...

Discus and support Could not start visual studio due to "Microsoft.ServiceHub.Client.Controller.exe exited... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I would like to install visual studio 2019 community version on Windows 11 Laptop. I was able to install visual studio 2022 community version.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Neerja Gupta, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Could not start visual studio due to "Microsoft.ServiceHub.Client.Controller.exe exited...

Hello,I would like to install visual studio 2019 community version on Windows 11 Laptop. I was able to install visual studio 2022 community version. But with 2019, whenever I open the visual studio it gives me this error "Could not start visual studio due to error Microsoft.ServiceHub.Client.ControllerConnectionConfigurationErrorException: Microsoft.ServiceHub.Client.Controller.exe exited normally before accepting connection. Increasing the controller cooldown timeout may be necessary. I tried lot of other options- I restarted visual studio- Tried repair option- Tried to open in safe modeBut n

:)

Neerja Gupta, Dec 8, 2022

2. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x64 Installation Failure

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Andre Da Costa, Dec 8, 2022
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Visual studio is broken, starting but only got a white screen.

It sounds like your Visual Studio installation is corrupt, please try this:

• Open Control Panel (Accessible by right clicking your Start Menu)
    • Click Programs and Features and then select Visual Studio
    • Click 'Change'
    • In the setup wizard, select 'Repair', then click Next
    • Follow the remaining instructions in the installation wizard to finish
    Reboot your PC, check to see that Visual Studio is working correctly, if not, you will have to completely uninstall Visual Studio, reboot and re-install it . . .

DaveM121, Dec 8, 2022
  4. malware Win User

Could not start visual studio due to "Microsoft.ServiceHub.Client.Controller.exe exited...

Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Is Imminent

Microsoft has signed off on Visual Studio 2008 and is expected to release it early next week—on November 19th. Earlier this month Microsoft committed to ship Visual Studio 2008, formerly code-named Orcas, by the end of November. The company is making good on that commitment and is expected to have Visual Studio RTM (release to manufacturing) on Nov. 19, according to sources and Microsoft blogs. The tool-set will be available on the MSDN (Microsoft Developer Network). "Visual Studio 2008 is anticipated out early next week, with availability for subscribers," the MSDN blog said in a late-night post on Nov. 16. Visual Studio 2008 and the .Net Framework 3.5 enable developers at all levels to rapidly create connected applications for Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, the 2007 Microsoft Office system, mobile devices and the Web. Microsoft's Visual Studio Team System is also expected to ship by the end of November.

Source: eWeek

malware, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

Could not start visual studio due to "Microsoft.ServiceHub.Client.Controller.exe exited...

1. Could not start visual studio due to "Microsoft.ServiceHub.Client.Controller.exe exited... - Similar Threads - start visual studio

2. Can't Install Visual Studio vcredist2015_2017_2019_2022_x64.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Visual Studio vcredist2015_2017_2019_2022_x64.exe: I am trying to install Visual Studio vcredist2015_2017_2019_2022_x64.exe. When trying to install the program crashes. I receive a 0x80070005 error. My log is listed below with the error in bold. Can someone help me resolve this issue? Thank you....
  3. Can't Install Visual Studio vcredist2015_2017_2019_2022_x64.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Install Visual Studio vcredist2015_2017_2019_2022_x64.exe: I am trying to install Visual Studio vcredist2015_2017_2019_2022_x64.exe. When trying to install the program crashes. I receive a 0x80070005 error. My log is listed below with the error in bold. Can someone help me resolve this issue? Thank you....
  4. Can't Install Visual Studio vcredist2015_2017_2019_2022_x64.exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Could not start visual studio due to "Microsoft.ServiceHub.Client.Controller.exe exited...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could not start visual studio due to "Microsoft.ServiceHub.Client.Controller.exe exited...: Hello,I would like to install visual studio 2019 community version on Windows 11 Laptop. I was able to install visual studio 2022 community version. But with 2019, whenever I open the visual studio it gives me this error "Could not start visual studio due to error...
  6. Visual Studio Installer not starting due to Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual Studio Installer not starting due to Windows Update: Hello,your collegues here told me that my issue with Visual Studio Installer can be related to Windows Updates.Maybe can you help me with this issue?...
  7. Visual Studio not creating .exe for C++ Program.

Visual Studio not creating .exe for C++ Program.: Visual Studio not creating .exe for C++ Program. As a student, I have Visual Studio 2022 Preview. I installed it just yesterday and have the workloads,1. ASP.NET and Web Development2. Node.js development3. .NET Desktop Development4. Desktop Development with C++5. Universal...
  8. Microsoft Visual Studio C#

Microsoft Visual Studio C#: So I've been getting into C# lately and I've been trying to get tile bars in C# but I just can figure out how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-studio-c/de1450dd-18f2-4458-9e22-d62124e22de0
  9. Microsoft Visual Studio 2008

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Visual Studio 2008: I am having a problem with publishing a project that I was able to publish before. I wrote this originally in 2015 and was trying to update the software and publish it. I get an error stating; Error 2 An error occurred while signing: Failed to sign...
  10. microsoft visual studio c++

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft visual studio c++: why i have so much microsoft visual studio c++ can i uninstall them[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-studio-c/aadbad4b-4e91-4086-a546-b7f906b2f387