Windows 10: Could somebody help me my pc keeps restarting but only when i play games and this is what i...

Discus and support Could somebody help me my pc keeps restarting but only when i play games and this is what i... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tpridg93 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tpridg93, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Could somebody help me my pc keeps restarting but only when i play games and this is what i...

/u/Tpridg93, Dec 3, 2019

2. Pc keeps crashing while playing games

Hi,

Having incomplete Windows update is one of the possible reasons why your pc games keeps crashing when playing after you reinstalled the Windows 10. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Download all the critical updates for Windows 10. Kindly refer to the link below and follow the step provided on the link.

Windows 10 Update Assistant

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 3, 2019
  3. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Could somebody help me my pc keeps restarting but only when i play games and this is what i...

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Could somebody help me my pc keeps restarting but only when i play games and this is what i...

1. Could somebody help me my pc keeps restarting but only when i play games and this is what i... - Similar Threads - somebody help keeps

2. My PC keeps restarting when I'm playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps restarting when I'm playing games.: This has been happening for a couple of weeks, and I really don't know where to start.I'm using a 4070 ti and and ryzen 9 5900x with an 850w cooler master power supply.Here are my events from my...
  3. My PC keeps restarting when I'm playing games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps restarting when I'm playing games.: This has been happening for a couple of weeks, and I really don't know where to start.I'm using a 4070 ti and and ryzen 9 5900x with an 850w cooler master power supply.Here are my events from my...
  4. please could somebody help me with my pc being extremly slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please could somebody help me with my pc being extremly slow?: i really dont know what happened. i started my pc yesterday and i could not even open chrome, i had malwarebytes installed and that found 2 things and helped a little bit but its still laggy and when i started my pc today i needed to completly log in into my Microsoft...
  5. please could somebody help me with my pc being extremly slow?

please could somebody help me with my pc being extremly slow?: i really dont know what happened. i started my pc yesterday and i could not even open chrome, i had malwarebytes installed and that found 2 things and helped a little bit but its still laggy and when i started my pc today i needed to completly log in into my Microsoft...
  6. My PC keeps restarting. Could you help me find whats wrong?

My PC keeps restarting. Could you help me find whats wrong?: I just reinstalled windows on a new SSD. It's been 3 days and I've got 2 bluescreens already.What should I do?______________________________________4/5/2023 2:40pmThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000071, 0x0000000000000002,...
  7. My PC keeps restarting. Could you help me find whats wrong?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps restarting. Could you help me find whats wrong?: I just reinstalled windows on a new SSD. It's been 3 days and I've got 2 bluescreens already.What should I do?______________________________________4/5/2023 2:40pmThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000071, 0x0000000000000002,...
  8. PC keeps on crashing when I play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps on crashing when I play games: Hello everyone, Whenever I play games, very often, my computer gets a black screen, there is a distortion in the sound EEHHHHHHHHHHH and then my computer shuts down and restarts. I have had this problem for a very long time now and I still cannot find the issue. I've...
  9. Pc restarts when I play a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc restarts when I play a game: Hey I’ve gotten this pc recently and it’s in pretty good shape. Now out of nowhere, my pc has been restarting everytime I try to play a game. For example, I can load up the game just fine. I get past the title screen but once I get past that. My screen goes black and my pc...
  10. My pc keeps restarting randomly when I play video games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc keeps restarting randomly when I play video games: I have been facing this issue for about a month if someone could help me out I would really appreciate it submitted by /u/Mysterious_Enough [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k1lk0d/my_pc_keeps_restarting_randomly_when_i_play_video/