Windows 10: Could somebody help me with reading this dump file?

Discus and support Could somebody help me with reading this dump file? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, It would be much appreciated if someone could help me to figure out what is the cause of my PC freezing under load. This is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PalpableEidolon, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Could somebody help me with reading this dump file?

Hello everyone,

It would be much appreciated if someone could help me to

figure out what is the cause of my PC freezing under load.
    This is the .dmp file, which has dxgkrnl.sys and watchdog.sys at the top marked red.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vpqq1o85041hcdm/071119-5546-01.dmp?dl=0

Thank you all in advance, and my apologies if I skipped some crucial info I should have given you.

:)

PalpableEidolon, Jul 12, 2019
  2. garyinhere, Jul 12, 2019
  3. BSOD display. Used verifier. Got dump files ready to be checked.

Thank you for providing us the dump files on your online storage. As of the moment we're still reading the dump files. For clarification, may we know the following:

• Have you tried to boot the PC in safe mode?
    • Aside from changing RAM, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you tell us the make and model of your PC?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jesebel Ova, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Could somebody help me with reading this dump file?

BSOD Dump File Analysis

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the dump file. While we are checking the information you've shared, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to
    Troubleshoot blue screen.

Please let us know the result after following the steps.

Ryan Fra, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Could somebody help me with reading this dump file?

1. Could somebody help me with reading this dump file? - Similar Threads - somebody help reading

2. Help analyze another DUmp File

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help analyze another DUmp File: Hi, 1. Please see the dump file on the link below https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NUVlk6_j2bJrEN5-tgh6NnDvfdmVfZs2 2. If anyone has a tool to help analyze minidump errors that can be shared with other user, Thank you in advance Jef...
  3. Need help analyzing dump file.

Need help analyzing dump file.: Uploaded on OneDrive is a dmp and msinfo file. I consistently get a hang on cold boot that the laptop eventually gets past on power off/on after one or two more tries. It works fine after that until next cold boot. I have swapped out hard drives and swapped out memory, but...
  4. Memory dump files PLEASE HELP :(

Memory dump files PLEASE HELP :(: Hi all! Last week this problem popped up. I try to copy any text and then paste it and this piece of text gets pasted intead of my text...
  5. Please somebody help me!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please somebody help me!: I am trying to play old Harry Potter games and I can't get them running on my Windows 10 laptop. The installation worked but I can't get the game to open. I tried running the game as an administrator and in compatibility mode, but nothing happens. I don't get an error or...
  6. Can somebody please help me with these bsod?

Can somebody please help me with these bsod?: Ive been getting them for days after a bios update. Bad pool caller. dpc watchdog etc. Ive replaced all my drivers and im now at a loss. Here is the minidump https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ccmkxh52tempps/072218-18453-01.rar?dl=0...
  7. Random BSOD, need help reading DUMP file

Random BSOD, need help reading DUMP file: Hi everyone, I bought a new computer a few days ago. I put it together with my brother, this wasn't the first machine we assembled, so everything should be fine on that front. Then, i installed up-to-date drivers from the manufacturer's homepages for my Mainboard and...
  8. Need help reading mini dump file

Need help reading mini dump file: This is a win 7 lappy. It has not been run since 2013. It had maleware. Now the young girl needs to go back to school and has give her uncle the job of resurection. I am stuck with a blue screen that happens a few mins after startup.Hoping to get some help finding the driver...
  9. Help With BSOD Dump File Translation

Help With BSOD Dump File Translation: So I have been having sporadic BSODS on my 6.5 month-old machine. They began as WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR mostly, with a few IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL more recently, and I suspected it was insufficient voltage to my overclock. However, these do not EVER happen while the system is...
  10. How to read dump files?

How to read dump files?: I just got my first BSOD! I wasn't quick enough to note down the full error as Windows did a crash dump, but I did notice the offending file was an Atheros driver. This was confirmed by Control Panel | Reliability Monitor Source Windows Summary Shut down...