Windows 10: Could somebody help me with reading this dump file?

Discus and support Could somebody help me with reading this dump file? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, It would be much appreciated if someone could help me to figure out what is the cause of my PC freezing under load. This is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PalpableEidolon, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Could somebody help me with reading this dump file?

Hello everyone,

It would be much appreciated if someone could help me to

figure out what is the cause of my PC freezing under load.
    This is the .dmp file, which has dxgkrnl.sys and watchdog.sys at the top marked red.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vpqq1o85041hcdm/071119-5546-01.dmp?dl=0

Thank you all in advance, and my apologies if I skipped some crucial info I should have given you.

:)

PalpableEidolon, Jul 12, 2019
  2. garyinhere, Jul 12, 2019
  3. BSOD display. Used verifier. Got dump files ready to be checked.

Thank you for providing us the dump files on your online storage. As of the moment we're still reading the dump files. For clarification, may we know the following:

• Have you tried to boot the PC in safe mode?
    • Aside from changing RAM, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you tell us the make and model of your PC?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jesebel Ova, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Could somebody help me with reading this dump file?

BSOD Dump File Analysis

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the dump file. While we are checking the information you've shared, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to
    Troubleshoot blue screen.

Please let us know the result after following the steps.

Ryan Fra, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Could somebody help me with reading this dump file?

1. Could somebody help me with reading this dump file? - Similar Threads - somebody help reading

2. Need help on reading dump files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help on reading dump files.: Hi,I'm a technical support for a store consist of 3 POS. Since 4 months ago, all these 3 POS have been randomly auto restart or BSOD. It can happen during peak hour or even after the store closed they leave running 24/7. I have swapped parts such as motherboard, HDD, RAM, PSU...
  3. Need help on reading dump files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help on reading dump files.: Hi,I'm a technical support for a store consist of 3 POS. Since 4 months ago, all these 3 POS have been randomly auto restart or BSOD. It can happen during peak hour or even after the store closed they leave running 24/7. I have swapped parts such as motherboard, HDD, RAM, PSU...
  4. Help me read Steam's game crush dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me read Steam's game crush dump: Hello Can you help me read Steam's game crush dump?The game is crushing but cannot understand why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-read-steams-game-crush-dump/566a76b4-f933-42df-85fd-795c68ec7bda
  5. Help me read Steam's game crush dump

Help me read Steam's game crush dump: Hello Can you help me read Steam's game crush dump?The game is crushing but cannot understand why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-read-steams-game-crush-dump/566a76b4-f933-42df-85fd-795c68ec7bda
  6. Help reading dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help reading dump file: Before we get started, yes I do realize this is still running Windows Vista. This is my uncle's computer that he uses an offline application for.Dump FilePreview of dump file:ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fcAn attempt was made to execute non-executable memory. The...
  7. Help reading dump file

Help reading dump file: Before we get started, yes I do realize this is still running Windows Vista. This is my uncle's computer that he uses an offline application for.Dump FilePreview of dump file:ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fcAn attempt was made to execute non-executable memory. The...
  8. Help reading a Dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help reading a Dump file: My Pc has a new found power loss issue during gaming it simply loses power and there are little to no error logs. I have logs about Drivers failing on every startup that I dont believe are related, and after I reboot from a crash I see error 41 Kernal Power, And Error 6008,...
  9. Can anyone read this dump file for me ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone read this dump file for me ?: I just got a BSOD and I believe it was bc I had my HDMI unplugged and keyboard and mouse unplugged when i turned my power back on, even though the last time I had the power on all of my external devices were plugged in but I wanna double check it isnt something else ....
  10. help reading dump file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help reading dump file: my pc has been crashing when entering a vr game sometimes. sometimes it works perfect but sometimes it "reboots from a bug check" anyways i have my latest dump file here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WqXNJ3elC17ndgRWcKnHw_34TFKvua_R/view?usp=sharing...