Windows 10: could someone help me? my ram is full but none of my programs seem to use it at all

Discus and support could someone help me? my ram is full but none of my programs seem to use it at all in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThijsKeizer [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ThijsKeizer, Jan 1, 2021.

1. could someone help me? my ram is full but none of my programs seem to use it at all

/u/ThijsKeizer, Jan 1, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 1, 2021
  4. could someone help me? my ram is full but none of my programs seem to use it at all

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

could someone help me? my ram is full but none of my programs seem to use it at all

1. could someone help me? my ram is full but none of my programs seem to use it at all - Similar Threads - someone help ram

2. My roblox does not work at all, could someone please help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My roblox does not work at all, could someone please help me?: Hi, I have contacted roblox support numerous times but all their solutions are ineffective. I've reinstalled roblox more than 10 times, restarted pc on several occasions, done other things, but when I want to play a game, the launcher would open but then close immediately...
  3. Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?: Hi everyone. I updated Windows a few months ago, and now my laptop can't find my microphone. I'm so incredibly frustrated, and Microsoft makes you subscribe to get tech support, which is doubly frustrating. I don't know if it's a driver issue; if it is, I don't know which...
  4. Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?: Hi everyone. I updated Windows a few months ago, and now my laptop can't find my microphone. I'm so incredibly frustrated, and Microsoft makes you subscribe to get tech support, which is doubly frustrating. I don't know if it's a driver issue; if it is, I don't know which...
  5. Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?

6. Could someone help me fix my roblox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could someone help me fix my roblox?: Im looking at Comptuer Managment and this error pops up with roblox playerFaulting application name: RobloxPlayerBeta.exe, version: 0.586.0.27296, time stamp: 0x137d0694 Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.3155, time stamp: 0x5212ece5 Exception code:...
  7. Could someone help me fix my roblox?

Could someone help me fix my roblox?: Im looking at Comptuer Managment and this error pops up with roblox playerFaulting application name: RobloxPlayerBeta.exe, version: 0.586.0.27296, time stamp: 0x137d0694 Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.3155, time stamp: 0x5212ece5 Exception code:...
  8. Could someone help me with this

Could someone help me with this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/computer-mouse-and-keyboard-not-working/c8971831-b64e-4782-a264-fa8ceae38f30?messageId=e53e9330-17c5-4d55-86c8-e7a94c8fb7de...
  9. Could someone help me with this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Could someone help me with this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/computer-mouse-and-keyboard-not-working/c8971831-b64e-4782-a264-fa8ceae38f30?messageId=e53e9330-17c5-4d55-86c8-e7a94c8fb7de...
  10. Could someone help me with this

in Windows 10 Gaming