Windows 10: Could someone help me please and screenshot this directory?

Discus and support Could someone help me please and screenshot this directory? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; C:\Windows\Resources\Themes Please just take a snap or screenshot of the content in that directory and upload it to imgur or similar site. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SynthGood, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Could someone help me please and screenshot this directory?

C:\Windows\Resources\Themes

Please just take a snap or screenshot of the content in that directory and upload it to imgur or similar site.

I have altered the theme folder and added 3rd party themes but i noticed how my pc got slower and now i wanna revert back and delete what i've added but it's a mess of files.

Thanks for the help.

submitted by /u/SynthGood
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SynthGood, Aug 31, 2020
  2. Drone Win User

Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Could someone help me please and screenshot this directory?

Directory Size Utility

Is that the one for download in the original post? You should list the version up for download. *Toast :toast:

stinger608, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Could someone help me please and screenshot this directory?

1. Could someone help me please and screenshot this directory? - Similar Threads - someone help please

2. Could someone help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could someone help please: Can someone help me please this message keeps coming up then saying preparing automatic update but has been doing the same thing over and over for the last 30 minutes and I can’t get into anything...
  3. Could someone help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could someone help please: Can someone help me please this message keeps coming up then saying preparing automatic update but has been doing the same thing over and over for the last 30 minutes and I can’t get into anything...
  4. Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?: Hi everyone. I updated Windows a few months ago, and now my laptop can't find my microphone. I'm so incredibly frustrated, and Microsoft makes you subscribe to get tech support, which is doubly frustrating. I don't know if it's a driver issue; if it is, I don't know which...
  5. Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?: Hi everyone. I updated Windows a few months ago, and now my laptop can't find my microphone. I'm so incredibly frustrated, and Microsoft makes you subscribe to get tech support, which is doubly frustrating. I don't know if it's a driver issue; if it is, I don't know which...
  6. Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?

7. Could someone help me with this

Could someone help me with this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/computer-mouse-and-keyboard-not-working/c8971831-b64e-4782-a264-fa8ceae38f30?messageId=e53e9330-17c5-4d55-86c8-e7a94c8fb7de...
  8. Could someone help me with this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Could someone help me with this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/computer-mouse-and-keyboard-not-working/c8971831-b64e-4782-a264-fa8ceae38f30?messageId=e53e9330-17c5-4d55-86c8-e7a94c8fb7de...
  9. Could someone help me with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Could someone help clarify some things for me please?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Could someone help clarify some things for me please?: I’ve got a new pc I’m building arriving today, and I do not own any copy of Windows. I was told i could download the software here onto a flash drive. I have done that, yet I’m apprehensive because nowhere did I have to pay, or get a licensing code or anything. Mind you the...