Windows 10: Could someone help with a bug check please.. For wnidows 10

Discus and support Could someone help with a bug check please.. For wnidows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffdb8c9c0dc028, 0x00000000f60e4000,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chalky_1982, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Could someone help with a bug check please.. For wnidows 10

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffdb8c9c0dc028, 0x00000000f60e4000, 0x00000000dc000145. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 58440569-ab87-4266-b0a6-88d17c61fb8f.

XML - View

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

- <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting" Guid="{ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952}" EventSourceName="BugCheck" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="16384">1001</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreatedSystemTime="2020-02-03T22:57:15.453453200Z" />
    <EventRecordID>15596</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation/>
    <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>Media_PC</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data Name="param1">0x00000124 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffdb8c9c0dc028, 0x00000000f60e4000, 0x00000000dc000145</Data>
    <Data Name="param2">C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP</Data>
    <Data Name="param3">58440569-ab87-4266-b0a6-88d17c61fb8f</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

Memory DMP file using one drive :-

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqPZC0A9a1uGkDE7b4LrppjQUT3h

Any help would be appreciated..

:)

Chalky_1982, Feb 3, 2020

2. Bug check error: 0x00000133 on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing your device after performing a bug check, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you able to boot the device to desktop?
    • What is the complete error message along with error code of this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

If you are able to log-in to the desktop, try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Memory Diagnostic Tool.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Memory Diagnostic
    • Select Windows Memory Diagnostics
      and click on Restart now and check for problems.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Step 2: Run the Power Troubleshooter

Power troubleshooter find and fix problems with your computer's power settings to conserve power and extent battery life

• Type Troubleshooting in the
      Search bar on the desktop and press Enter.

• In the Troubleshooting window, click on
      View All on the left pane.

• Click on Power.

• Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 3: I suggest you to check for the pending updates on your device install them and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Could someone help with a bug check please.. For wnidows 10

Wnidows 10

Hi Hardik,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I would suggest you to run maintenance task and check if it helps.

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Run maintenance task under System and Security.

Hope it helps. If the issue persists, download and install the latest graphics drivers from your computer manufacturer website.

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Could someone help with a bug check please.. For wnidows 10

1. Could someone help with a bug check please.. For wnidows 10 - Similar Threads - someone help bug

2. Could someone help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could someone help please: Can someone help me please this message keeps coming up then saying preparing automatic update but has been doing the same thing over and over for the last 30 minutes and I can’t get into anything...
  3. Could someone help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could someone help please: Can someone help me please this message keeps coming up then saying preparing automatic update but has been doing the same thing over and over for the last 30 minutes and I can’t get into anything...
  4. Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?: Hi everyone. I updated Windows a few months ago, and now my laptop can't find my microphone. I'm so incredibly frustrated, and Microsoft makes you subscribe to get tech support, which is doubly frustrating. I don't know if it's a driver issue; if it is, I don't know which...
  5. Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?: Hi everyone. I updated Windows a few months ago, and now my laptop can't find my microphone. I'm so incredibly frustrated, and Microsoft makes you subscribe to get tech support, which is doubly frustrating. I don't know if it's a driver issue; if it is, I don't know which...
  6. Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Could someone help me please and screenshot this directory?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Could someone help me please and screenshot this directory?: C:\Windows\Resources\Themes Please just take a snap or screenshot of the content in that directory and upload it to imgur or similar site. I have altered the theme folder and added 3rd party themes but i noticed how my pc got slower and now i wanna revert back and delete...
  8. Hey i need help if someone could please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey i need help if someone could please: Ok so i got a ssd for Windows just so its faster but everything i download goes to the my ssd but i want it on my hdd i changed it in the settings but everything still gets downloaded to my ssd could someone help me out? submitted by /u/8ENJl [link] [comments]...
  9. wnidows 10 reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    wnidows 10 reset: I did a reset for win 10 and it said that my files would not be touched and after I did the reset I found I lost my family tree maker. any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wnidows-10-reset/e6b67174-657c-45f8-87c1-02a06708b489
  10. Bug check help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug check help: Hi, As I am almost at my wits end I have succumbed to Forum help. Here is the low-down: All was working fine until last Thursday so I've spend the last few days checking out various BSOD. My Mini-ITX build was working very well (including saving out large 12GB PSB files). I...