Windows 10: Could someone please help me to update this boss computer to Windows 10?

Discus and support Could someone please help me to update this boss computer to Windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, This computer is running Windows 7 64 bit well, but cannot update to Windows 10. The updater fails saying it's incompatible (?) with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BillHarbert, May 29, 2019.

1. Could someone please help me to update this boss computer to Windows 10?

Hello,

This computer is running Windows 7 64 bit well, but cannot update to Windows 10. The updater fails saying it's incompatible (?) with the computer. Could someone please help me with suggestions? Is this possible? The hardware is really excellent and I'd like to keep it.

Thanks!

Here is a screen shot of the processor details.

Could someone please help me to update this boss computer to Windows 10? 35cbcdba-5ed9-4630-b291-48f0441e81d1?upload=true.jpg

:)

BillHarbert, May 29, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 29, 2019
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, May 29, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Could someone please help me to update this boss computer to Windows 10?

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Could someone please help me to update this boss computer to Windows 10?

1. Could someone please help me to update this boss computer to Windows 10? - Similar Threads - someone please help

2. Could someone help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could someone help please: Can someone help me please this message keeps coming up then saying preparing automatic update but has been doing the same thing over and over for the last 30 minutes and I can’t get into anything...
  3. Could someone help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could someone help please: Can someone help me please this message keeps coming up then saying preparing automatic update but has been doing the same thing over and over for the last 30 minutes and I can’t get into anything...
  4. Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?: Hi everyone. I updated Windows a few months ago, and now my laptop can't find my microphone. I'm so incredibly frustrated, and Microsoft makes you subscribe to get tech support, which is doubly frustrating. I don't know if it's a driver issue; if it is, I don't know which...
  5. Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?: Hi everyone. I updated Windows a few months ago, and now my laptop can't find my microphone. I'm so incredibly frustrated, and Microsoft makes you subscribe to get tech support, which is doubly frustrating. I don't know if it's a driver issue; if it is, I don't know which...
  6. Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?

7. Could someone help me with this

Could someone help me with this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/computer-mouse-and-keyboard-not-working/c8971831-b64e-4782-a264-fa8ceae38f30?messageId=e53e9330-17c5-4d55-86c8-e7a94c8fb7de...
  8. Could someone help me with this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Could someone help me with this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/computer-mouse-and-keyboard-not-working/c8971831-b64e-4782-a264-fa8ceae38f30?messageId=e53e9330-17c5-4d55-86c8-e7a94c8fb7de...
  9. Could someone help me with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Could someone help me please and screenshot this directory?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Could someone help me please and screenshot this directory?: C:\Windows\Resources\Themes Please just take a snap or screenshot of the content in that directory and upload it to imgur or similar site. I have altered the theme folder and added 3rd party themes but i noticed how my pc got slower and now i wanna revert back and delete...