Windows 10: could this be a hacking tool

Discus and support could this be a hacking tool in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; eml and html added to some of my files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SmudgyMercury25, Jan 13, 2022.

1. could this be a hacking tool

eml and html added to some of my files

:)

SmudgyMercury25, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Wile E Win User

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, Jan 16, 2022
  3. R.Mike Win User
    Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Jan 16, 2022
  4. could this be a hacking tool

Auto Hack tool KMC

how to remove hack tool Auto KMC .ink

DheejanKaphle, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

could this be a hacking tool

1. could this be a hacking tool - Similar Threads - hacking tool

2. HACK TOOL used to ACTIVATE microsoft ILEGALLY!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    HACK TOOL used to ACTIVATE microsoft ILEGALLY!: I think this is a concern for Microsoft. as a Microsoft user and a loyal fan of the community and the brand, I decided to share this information that I found out in a laptop and computer repair shop. I'm from Nepal. I bought a laptop here. and when I bought a laptop, I...
  3. HACK TOOL used to ACTIVATE microsoft ILEGALLY!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HACK TOOL used to ACTIVATE microsoft ILEGALLY!: I think this is a concern for Microsoft. as a Microsoft user and a loyal fan of the community and the brand, I decided to share this information that I found out in a laptop and computer repair shop. I'm from Nepal. I bought a laptop here. and when I bought a laptop, I...
  4. HACK TOOL used to ACTIVATE microsoft ILEGALLY!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. could this be a hacking tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    could this be a hacking tool: eml and html added to some of my files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-this-be-a-hacking-tool/4185f844-c976-42cc-914d-6e499f76e865
  6. could this be a hacking tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    could this be a hacking tool: eml and html added to some of my files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-this-be-a-hacking-tool/4185f844-c976-42cc-914d-6e499f76e865
  7. Hack tool win32

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hack tool win32: I had an issue with my computer and have had to reinstall the whole system through a USB. I got a pop up from windows defender about a threat of a file which was called something along the lines of hack took win 32. But then the threat disappeared and I cant find the file...
  8. anti hacking tools 3.2 and network protection 3 is from Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    anti hacking tools 3.2 and network protection 3 is from Microsoft: I have one issue with Microsoft Edge ,I ring Microsoft the free number for support 08006528704 the gentlemen tall me I been hacking and I have to install anti hacking tools 3.2 and network protection 3 for a cost and I want to know if is real thanks and is from Microsoft...
  9. Hacking Tool KMSpico discovered to activate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hacking Tool KMSpico discovered to activate Windows 10: Hello Everyone! My computer repair guy returned my laptop today and has re-activated windows since it was crashing and he said it wasn't properly installed. However, when I opened my computer, the windows immediately detected "KMSpico", a hacking tool. I googled and found...
  10. hack tools showing up on wireless networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hack tools showing up on wireless networks: Like the rest of you I get hack tools showing up wireless on my private network, turn off wireless and just stay wired and they disappear. Can anybody tell me how to stop the cowards? they show up as names of TV,s and cell phones but they are not, they suck out your data if...