Windows 10: Could Windows and installed apps upload all my personal files?

Discus and support Could Windows and installed apps upload all my personal files? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear allI have deleted Onedrive and disabled File system access in Privacy.1.I would like to know, which other ways that my personal files could be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by emilfrederiksen, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Could Windows and installed apps upload all my personal files?

Dear allI have deleted Onedrive and disabled File system access in Privacy.1.I would like to know, which other ways that my personal files could be uploaded in a non-malicious non-hacker way?2.Just by using Windows, Microsoft could upload all my personal files to themselves if they would?3.Does every installed App / software have full access to my whole drive? How can I found out, how much access it has? Thank you for your interest and replyBest regards

:)

emilfrederiksen, Jun 11, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 11, 2021
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Jun 11, 2021
  4. AsRock Win User

Could Windows and installed apps upload all my personal files?

Increase image file upload size cap

Limit each person to what they can upload ?, well that's terrible after time as posted pics end up deleted and leave useful threads with missing pictures.

Or did it misunderstand point number 2.

AsRock, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Could Windows and installed apps upload all my personal files?

1. Could Windows and installed apps upload all my personal files? - Similar Threads - installed apps upload

2. Could Windows and installed apps upload all my personal files?

in Windows 10 Support
    Could Windows and installed apps upload all my personal files?: Hello all I have deleted Onedrive and disabled File system access in Privacy. 1. I would like to know, which other ways that my personal files could be uploaded in a non-malicious non-hacker way? 2. Just by using Windows, Microsoft could upload all my personal files to...
  3. OneDrive Uploaded and Deleted All Personal Files and Photos With No Account Open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Uploaded and Deleted All Personal Files and Photos With No Account Open: On Thursday 12-10-20, a small window appeared on the computer, asking, ‘Would you like to clear space on the computer in order to speed it up?’ I clicked on the ‘Yes’ button, thinking that the computer would run a defrag. At this time, no one had linked an account to...
  4. Re-install windows with keep personal files and apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Re-install windows with keep personal files and apps: My windows is currently acting strange. For example it wont let me access the control panel giving me an error message and when I start or restart my laptop explorer.exe doesnt run and I have to manually start it from the task manager. I want to fix windows with the keep...
  5. Windows have deleted all of my personal files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows have deleted all of my personal files: Just turned on my computer to find all my files gone what now? submitted by /u/69cole96 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gq8wju/windows_have_deleted_all_of_my_personal_files/
  6. How to upload unlimited files to Personal Vault in OneDrive on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to upload unlimited files to Personal Vault in OneDrive on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Personal Vault is a freemium feature of OneDrive, designed specifically to store files (such as documents, personal records, pictures, etc.) with sensitive information. The data […] This article How to upload unlimited files to Personal Vault in OneDrive on Windows...
  7. All my Personal Vault Files are corrupted

All my Personal Vault Files are corrupted: Hello, I put some files on my personal vault, only to find that the majority of them are corrupted. There are some recordings I really need and can't access. I've tried editing the m4a files via hex and they seem to be encrypted still. They have the normal size, but any...
  8. on upgrade lost all my personal apps on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    on upgrade lost all my personal apps on desktop: How do I get my personal apps back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-upgrade-lost-all-my-personal-apps-on-desktop/5f518698-c92e-4f26-a20b-bc6bd294c0ff
  9. signing with personal account to all Microsoft apps installed on my computer

signing with personal account to all Microsoft apps installed on my computer: office 365 can't sign in with my personal account sorry we can't make this update because there are problems with your account. To fix your account, try signing in again...
  10. Reset but keep all personal files - all files lost.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset but keep all personal files - all files lost.: I was having trouble with being signed in to a temporary account so in the windows boot recovery I chose to reset my PC keeping all my personal files. 20 mins later however, I return to find my pc reset - and none of my files are there. Literally the only stuff left was a few...