Windows 10: Could Windows and installed apps upload all my personal files?

Discus and support Could Windows and installed apps upload all my personal files? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear allI have deleted Onedrive and disabled File system access in Privacy.1.I would like to know, which other ways that my personal files could be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by emilfrederiksen, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Could Windows and installed apps upload all my personal files?

Dear allI have deleted Onedrive and disabled File system access in Privacy.1.I would like to know, which other ways that my personal files could be uploaded in a non-malicious non-hacker way?2.Just by using Windows, Microsoft could upload all my personal files to themselves if they would?3.Does every installed App / software have full access to my whole drive? How can I found out, how much access it has? Thank you for your interest and replyBest regards

:)

emilfrederiksen, Jun 11, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 11, 2021
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Jun 11, 2021
  4. AsRock Win User

Could Windows and installed apps upload all my personal files?

Increase image file upload size cap

Limit each person to what they can upload ?, well that's terrible after time as posted pics end up deleted and leave useful threads with missing pictures.

Or did it misunderstand point number 2.

AsRock, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Could Windows and installed apps upload all my personal files?

1. Could Windows and installed apps upload all my personal files? - Similar Threads - installed apps upload

2. I purchased a new laptop and uploaded all of my personal files to discover that it did not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased a new laptop and uploaded all of my personal files to discover that it did not...: I purchased a new laptop and uploaded all of my personal files to discover that it did not have an authentic windows 11 activation code - I requested to return it to the suplier but cannt find a way to remove all of my personal details as I dont have the activation code and...
  3. I purchased a new laptop and uploaded all of my personal files to discover that it did not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased a new laptop and uploaded all of my personal files to discover that it did not...: I purchased a new laptop and uploaded all of my personal files to discover that it did not have an authentic windows 11 activation code - I requested to return it to the suplier but cannt find a way to remove all of my personal details as I dont have the activation code and...
  4. My OneDrive Personal has 36 files not uploaded, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My OneDrive Personal has 36 files not uploaded, why?: My PC went down and after re-installing OneDrive, I have 36 sync issues, all with .lnk extensions, saying "No access permission to the item". e.g.: "Quick Startup.lnk"; "UpNote.lnk"; "IrfanView64.lnk"Since I am well signed in on my Microsoft account, I am surprised by that,...
  5. My OneDrive Personal has 36 files not uploaded, why?

My OneDrive Personal has 36 files not uploaded, why?: My PC went down and after re-installing OneDrive, I have 36 sync issues, all with .lnk extensions, saying "No access permission to the item". e.g.: "Quick Startup.lnk"; "UpNote.lnk"; "IrfanView64.lnk"Since I am well signed in on my Microsoft account, I am surprised by that,...
  6. All My personal Files are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All My personal Files are missing: Hi,After windows installed updates, all my personal files are missing. I have searched in multiple locations and have not been able to locate them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-personal-files-are-missing/467c41de-0de6-4051-8619-3abc4d973cba
  7. All My personal Files are missing

All My personal Files are missing: Hi,After windows installed updates, all my personal files are missing. I have searched in multiple locations and have not been able to locate them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-personal-files-are-missing/467c41de-0de6-4051-8619-3abc4d973cba
  8. All My personal Files are missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Could Windows and installed apps upload all my personal files?

in Windows 10 Support
    Could Windows and installed apps upload all my personal files?: Hello all I have deleted Onedrive and disabled File system access in Privacy. 1. I would like to know, which other ways that my personal files could be uploaded in a non-malicious non-hacker way? 2. Just by using Windows, Microsoft could upload all my personal files to...
  10. OneDrive Uploaded and Deleted All Personal Files and Photos With No Account Open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Uploaded and Deleted All Personal Files and Photos With No Account Open: On Thursday 12-10-20, a small window appeared on the computer, asking, ‘Would you like to clear space on the computer in order to speed it up?’ I clicked on the ‘Yes’ button, thinking that the computer would run a defrag. At this time, no one had linked an account to...