Windows 10: Could you give me a information Malware (Trojan : HTML/FakeAlert.D) and Security (Windows...

Discus and support Could you give me a information Malware (Trojan : HTML/FakeAlert.D) and Security (Windows... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello Security Special List I have a questions about Windows Defender Security and Microsoft Edge Condition 1. OS : windows 10 Pro (1809) 2.While... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by difficulti, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Could you give me a information Malware (Trojan : HTML/FakeAlert.D) and Security (Windows...

Hello Security Special List

I have a questions about Windows Defender Security and Microsoft Edge

Condition
    1. OS : windows 10 Pro (1809)
    2.While Windows Defender Security was doing full scan, It found Trojan : HTML /FakeAlert.D
    3.The detect Location is C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cahe\5LP083IV\
    4.File name :2[1].htm
    5. I checked the folder but the file had gone already and I did scan again. There were no threats founded

Question
    1. My comptuer is infected now ?

2. Defender found 2[1].htm. This file causes infection ? or It is infected file?
    (I know that Usally exe file causes infection , DLL files are infected and get informations or send)

3.I know that the Cache folder of Microsoft Edge is secluded for security reason. Is it possible for the files in the Cache folder to communicate with other files or programs in normal folder without user's control?

Thank you in advance and read here

:)

difficulti, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Nov 22, 2019
  3. malware/ trojan attacking browsers

phant0m2017,

IMO, You should run these two programs mentioned by Samuria in Post #2::
    malware/ trojan attacking browsers - Windows 10 Forums

FRST, and also the Zoek tool.

They are excellent tools used in the Malware Removal arena.

cottonball, Nov 22, 2019
  4. Borg 386 Win User

Could you give me a information Malware (Trojan : HTML/FakeAlert.D) and Security (Windows...

Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC

Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC | ZDNet

Borg 386, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

Could you give me a information Malware (Trojan : HTML/FakeAlert.D) and Security (Windows...

1. Could you give me a information Malware (Trojan : HTML/FakeAlert.D) and Security (Windows... - Similar Threads - information Malware Trojan

2. Trojan malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan malware: My PC contacted a Trojan malware script and I keep quarantining but nothing's working. My PC is currently malfunctioning and I have no clue what else to do. I also downloaded an Avira antivirus software but it couldn't get rid of the virus either. It's just somehow. Please...
  3. Trojan malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan malware: My PC contacted a Trojan malware script and I keep quarantining but nothing's working. My PC is currently malfunctioning and I have no clue what else to do. I also downloaded an Avira antivirus software but it couldn't get rid of the virus either. It's just somehow. Please...
  4. AVG inform me that my laptop is exposed with trojan malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AVG inform me that my laptop is exposed with trojan malware: hi all, I have a problem with my windows laptop. since last tuesday, my laptop running slowly when it is connected internet. and one time, all of sudden there was an notification from AVG I've never installed it before that my laptop exposed with trojan malware. Is there any...
  5. AVG inform me that my laptop is exposed with trojan malware

AVG inform me that my laptop is exposed with trojan malware: hi all, I have a problem with my windows laptop. since last tuesday, my laptop running slowly when it is connected internet. and one time, all of sudden there was an notification from AVG I've never installed it before that my laptop exposed with trojan malware. Is there any...
  6. AVG inform me that my laptop is exposed with trojan malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Trojan and Malware

Trojan and Malware: Hello. So since 2/20/2022 my pc got a trojan virus and a malware and I think their located in chrome and windows power shell based on these screen shots. And idk how to fix this I have uninstalled both windows power shell and chrome. Then checked both the locations and some...
  8. Trojan and Malware

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trojan and Malware: Hello. So since 2/20/2022 my pc got a trojan virus and a malware and I think their located in chrome and windows power shell based on these screen shots. And idk how to fix this I have uninstalled both windows power shell and chrome. Then checked both the locations and some...
  9. Trojan malware

Trojan malware: So I am having problems with my laptop and its cursor that keeps freezing. I saw there had been some malware called Trojan which I used the windows security to get rid of and I thought that would have solved my problems. But my cursor is still freezing, my computer is now...
  10. Trojan HTML/fakealert.AA

Trojan HTML/fakealert.AA: I have ran a full scan both online and offline and the results are no actions needed but it says allowed threats for this fake alert and then Remidation incomplete. What does this mean?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Trojan:HTML/FakeAlert.D