Windows 10: Could you please assist met to get rid of a virus on my computer?

Discus and support Could you please assist met to get rid of a virus on my computer? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Could you please assist met to get rid of a virus on my computer? Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml. file: C:\Users\Patrick... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PatrickShier, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Could you please assist met to get rid of a virus on my computer?

Could you please assist met to get rid of a virus on my computer? Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml. file: C:\Users\Patrick Shier\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_jcp206.zip\JCPRODemo.exe

:)

PatrickShier, Oct 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 update assistant virus

Does anyone know how to forever rid myself of the update assistant virus. Have tried every Microsoft suggestion short of completely reinstalling windows.

mumslucinda, Oct 28, 2020
  3. computer virus

i think me computer has a virus when i start it up there are no short cuts or task bar( thing with the start button) any suggestions on how to fix it? thanxs

L: email-martinjurewicz@hotmail.com

i nEeD HeLp, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Could you please assist met to get rid of a virus on my computer?

Virus and Threat Protection Issue

When looking to run a virus scan on my computer, I'm met with an error that says "Virus and Threat Protection is Managed by your Organization." THis is a personal laptop though. Any suggestions?

DerrickAlvarez, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Could you please assist met to get rid of a virus on my computer?

1. Could you please assist met to get rid of a virus on my computer? - Similar Threads - please assist met

2. Could you please fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could you please fix this: I put my laptop in safe boot and when it restarted it said pin isn’t available and my cursor is laggy how can I make my laptop normal again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-you-please-fix-this/6834618b-7cd7-45d5-8806-fb65fe5413d6
  3. Could you please fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could you please fix this: I put my laptop in safe boot and when it restarted it said pin isn’t available and my cursor is laggy how can I make my laptop normal again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-you-please-fix-this/6834618b-7cd7-45d5-8806-fb65fe5413d6
  4. Could you please not harass me with restarting my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could you please not harass me with restarting my computer?: I feel harassed by the "Lets cross this one off your list" message every day. I'll restart my computer when I want, I feel violated by your coercion messages for restarting my computer. Microsoft you have to understand: NO MEANS NO! My computer, my decision when I want to...
  5. Could you please not harass me with restarting my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could you please not harass me with restarting my computer?: I feel harassed by the "Lets cross this one off your list" message every day. I'll restart my computer when I want, I feel violated by your coercion messages for restarting my computer. Microsoft you have to understand: NO MEANS NO! My computer, my decision when I want to...
  6. Could you please not harass me with restarting my computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. can you please get rid of hackers from my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can you please get rid of hackers from my computer?: i deleted my discord acc because my camera got turned on for no reason, when i closed the app it turned off, also I hear weird noises in my headset, like glitching and phone ringing moving etc.please fix my laptop, ive been hacked and even on my phone, Idk what to do, my...
  8. Virus that I can't get rid of PLEASE HELP!

Virus that I can't get rid of PLEASE HELP!: Hi , so about 5 days ago I downloaded a app, however it was not it and loads of apps got downloaded on my laptop without permission and Microsoft defender was finding loads of viruses, trajan, ransomeware... and it was unable to get rid of them, so I downloaded avg antivurus...
  9. How do you get rid of the captchatopsource virus/malware?

How do you get rid of the captchatopsource virus/malware?: I went to a website and it told me to click on something to fulfill the captcha request. Now I get notifications on my desktop all the time and am having trouble installing and uninstalling apps. Windows Defender can't seem to fix it and none of the other antivirus or...
  10. how do i get rid of extra chrome icons also could my computer have virus ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i get rid of extra chrome icons also could my computer have virus ?: Could you assist me on removing the extra chrome icons, some are pdf files ? do i have a virus ?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-extra-chrome-icons-also-could/13f37134-6c06-415b-aca0-902403d14200