Windows 10: Could you please check if you have a solution? :)

Discus and support Could you please check if you have a solution? :) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/saibo0t [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g77k7e/could_you_please_check_if_you_have_a_solution/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/saibo0t, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Could you please check if you have a solution? :)

/u/saibo0t, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Could you please check if you have a solution? :)

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Could you please check if you have a solution? :)

1. Could you please check if you have a solution? :) - Similar Threads - please check solution

2. Could you please fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could you please fix this: I put my laptop in safe boot and when it restarted it said pin isn’t available and my cursor is laggy how can I make my laptop normal again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-you-please-fix-this/6834618b-7cd7-45d5-8806-fb65fe5413d6
  3. Could you please fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could you please fix this: I put my laptop in safe boot and when it restarted it said pin isn’t available and my cursor is laggy how can I make my laptop normal again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-you-please-fix-this/6834618b-7cd7-45d5-8806-fb65fe5413d6
  4. Could you please expain what are these invoices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could you please expain what are these invoices?: HelloHope this mail finds you well.Please explain to me what are these invoices for and what are they?We will need all the invoices as well.Have a great day....
  5. Could you please expain what are these invoices?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could you please expain what are these invoices?: HelloHope this mail finds you well.Please explain to me what are these invoices for and what are they?We will need all the invoices as well.Have a great day....
  6. Could you help me please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Could you help me please: Idk why but my keyboard doesn't work in all the windows apps. When I go to chrome or whatever it works perfectly, but in the star menu, in the microsoft store, etc, it doesn't work. What would I do? submitted by /u/Nextor119 [link] [comments]...
  7. Could you check hybrid analysis results pls?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Could you check hybrid analysis results pls?: Hello I've downloaded a pdf book, and uploaded to hybrid analysis, could you please check results because there is a lot of information and I don't know anything about it:...
  8. hi please could you help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hi please could you help: hi I bought a pc of someone of facebook I was told the windows 10 on it was all fine, but once I got home and looked it isn't activated it says I need a new product key. please could you let me know if I need to buy windows 10 from a shop and re-install it or can just buy a...
  9. BDOS Kernel Heap Corruption, Could you please check my Minidump file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BDOS Kernel Heap Corruption, Could you please check my Minidump file?: Hi, I've been getting BSOD while working with Premiere Pro Could you please help me with the minidump file and tell me what might be the cause? Thank you very much! https://drive.google.com/open?id=137lPAAyGvz7WfAFes-MpuB2LwWJZ5tJD...
  10. I hope that you have a solution

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I hope that you have a solution: Hi, If you can help me to know how to open these files? File Story: The files restored after reinstallation of a clean copy of windows 10, 64bit on HP laptop running office 2016, 32 bit. During reinstallation Drive C and that part concerning system files was deleted to...