Windows 10: Could you please help me uninstall OneDrive from my PC Win 10?

Discus and support Could you please help me uninstall OneDrive from my PC Win 10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would like to get OneDrive removed from my Win 10 PC altogether. Could you please help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SERGIY LIBENSON, May 22, 2023.

1. Could you please help me uninstall OneDrive from my PC Win 10?

I would like to get OneDrive removed from my Win 10 PC altogether. Could you please help?

:)

SERGIY LIBENSON, May 22, 2023

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 22, 2023
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, May 22, 2023
  4. eve wang Win User

Could you please help me uninstall OneDrive from my PC Win 10?

Unable to uninstall Onedrive For Business

OneDrive can be uninstalled from some versions of Windows 10:

1. Select the Start button, type Programs in the search box, and then select Add or remove programs in the list of results.
    2. Under Apps & features, find and select Microsoft OneDrive, and then select Uninstall.

As OneDrive is built in to some versions of Windows and can't be uninstalled. As a workaround, you can hide it. Reference “Turn off or uninstall OneDrive” for detail steps:
    Turn off, disable, or uninstall OneDrive - Microsoft Support

eve wang, May 22, 2023
Thema:

Could you please help me uninstall OneDrive from my PC Win 10?

1. Could you please help me uninstall OneDrive from my PC Win 10? - Similar Threads - please help uninstall

2. Could you please help me with my pc powering on and off.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Could you please help me with my pc powering on and off.: I tried booting into safe mode after changing screen resolution. Now my pc is turning on and off, it turns on for 5 seconds then turns off, after that it turns on again for 20 seconds. When it's on for 20 second there is a little white line in the top left corner then it...
  3. Could you please help me with my pc powering on and off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could you please help me with my pc powering on and off.: I tried booting into safe mode after changing screen resolution. Now my pc is turning on and off, it turns on for 5 seconds then turns off, after that it turns on again for 20 seconds. When it's on for 20 second there is a little white line in the top left corner then it...
  4. Could you please help me with my pc powering on and off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Could you please help me uninstall OneDrive from my PC Win 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could you please help me uninstall OneDrive from my PC Win 10?: I would like to get OneDrive removed from my Win 10 PC altogether. Could you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-you-please-help-me-uninstall-onedrive-from/d081981c-05e7-40ab-9cfd-a601982ac928
  6. Could you please help me uninstall OneDrive from my PC Win 10?

Could you please help me uninstall OneDrive from my PC Win 10?: I would like to get OneDrive removed from my Win 10 PC altogether. Could you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-you-please-help-me-uninstall-onedrive-from/d081981c-05e7-40ab-9cfd-a601982ac928
  7. Windows 10 Licensing issue, would or could you please help me?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Licensing issue, would or could you please help me?: I currently have Windows 10 on my home PC, but had new Motherboard installed and the license key did not transfer over. Its on my computer, thus, being able to ask this question, but yet it says, it's not in there, as in on my computer, Windows 10. I would love to upgrade to...
  8. cmd.exe is not working, could you please help me on this

cmd.exe is not working, could you please help me on this: Hi Team,cmd.exe is not working for me. I want to isntall npm until this fix we can not do anything on npm node .Please help me on this.*Moved from Windows 11...
  9. Could you help me please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Could you help me please: Idk why but my keyboard doesn't work in all the windows apps. When I go to chrome or whatever it works perfectly, but in the star menu, in the microsoft store, etc, it doesn't work. What would I do? submitted by /u/Nextor119 [link] [comments]...
  10. hi please could you help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hi please could you help: hi I bought a pc of someone of facebook I was told the windows 10 on it was all fine, but once I got home and looked it isn't activated it says I need a new product key. please could you let me know if I need to buy windows 10 from a shop and re-install it or can just buy a...