Windows 10: Could you tell me where I can get symbol of the NET Runtime of version 4.0.30319.1

Discus and support Could you tell me where I can get symbol of the NET Runtime of version 4.0.30319.1 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't get symbol from https://referencesource.microsoft.com/download/symbols, because there's no symbol file., e.g mscorlib.ni.dll file version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by clong.buaa, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Could you tell me where I can get symbol of the NET Runtime of version 4.0.30319.1

I can't get symbol from https://referencesource.microsoft.com/download/symbols, because there's no symbol file., e.g mscorlib.ni.dll file version 4.0.30319.255

:)

clong.buaa, Sep 26, 2022
  2. zebal Win User

Do .NET runtimes contain cumulative .NET Frameworks and .NET Core?

One .NET version includes previous .NET versions and there is no need to install older ones.

To figure out which versions of .NET are installed on your PC open up regedit.exe (registry editor) and navigate to:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP

Under each of the version sub keys you'll find either "Client" or "Full" subkeys, click on these and on the right of registry editor look for "Version" value, which tells you the version installed.

Here is an example:

Could you tell me where I can get symbol of the NET Runtime of version 4.0.30319.1 [​IMG]

What is the difference between "Client" and "Full" .NET?
    Differences between Microsoft .NET 4.0 full Framework and Client Profile - Stack Overflow

zebal, Sep 26, 2022
  3. regaltoss Win User
    How to fix "api-ms-win-crt-runtime -l1-1-0.dll is missing" Error

Hi Sampal,

Surely I am here to help you.

Follow these steps.

Firstly check your window and your Window should be Updated.

You may check your window version through this step

• Navigate to Windows Settings and click on Windows & Security.
    Next tap on "Check for updates” and see if you find any updates available.

If Windows is updated and everything looks fine, try re-installing the particular program that is reverting

api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing.

Repair installed Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable package

• To do so, head over to control panel>> Program and feature.
    • Right-click on Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable and tap on change >> Repair
    • Tap on Yes, When asked for confirmation by user Account Control, and follow the given instruction to complete the process.
    Install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Update Register the DLL file:

• Type "cmd" in the Windows search bar and under Best match , right-click on command prompt app, and select "Run as administrator.”

• Now enter the following command in the CMD window and hit enter.Click on Yes when prompted by User Account Control.

Register all DLL files:

Wait until the process gets completed and then restart your PC and try to open the application that was causing the problem.

Copy-paste the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file

• Open “This PC” and navigate to Local Disk (CCould you tell me where I can get symbol of the NET Runtime of version 4.0.30319.1 :) >> Windows and click on the System32 directory.
    Now using the search option(given at the top-right corner of the screen ) look for

• And if you found the file available, copy and paste it into your pen drive.
    • Next, plug the drive on your computer and copy that file and head over to C:\Windows\syatem32\downlevel and paste it there, and that"s it.
    Hope your problem get solved by following these steps.

Regal Toss

regaltoss, Sep 26, 2022
  4. Phaewryn Win User

Could you tell me where I can get symbol of the NET Runtime of version 4.0.30319.1

Error: ucrtbase.terminate not located in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll

Open elevated cmd.
    Type the following command: regsvr32 /u api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll.
    Type the following command: regsvr32 /i api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll.
    Close cmd. Shut down. Restart.
    Here's the page that lists the commands: Regsvr32 - Register a DLL - Windows CMD - SS64.com

That being said, I also did a registry cleaning, and it also had a pending update that went through that was apparently awaiting a full shut down. It might very well have just been that.

Microsoft can nudge all they want, I'm keeping this older model laptop on 7, it's not powerful enough for the bloat of 10. I was very near to running a sfc scan (I was going to make that my last thing to set it to do before retiring to bed for the night) and then putting the windows disc in and repairing the install like you suggested tomorrow if the sfc repair didn't work.

Phaewryn, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Could you tell me where I can get symbol of the NET Runtime of version 4.0.30319.1

1. Could you tell me where I can get symbol of the NET Runtime of version 4.0.30319.1 - Similar Threads - tell where symbol

2. Can you tell me how to get it to open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you tell me how to get it to open: when I try to log in to my computer it says Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again. Clicked set up my PIN. Then it say The user profile service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded....
  3. Can you tell me how to get it to open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you tell me how to get it to open: when I try to log in to my computer it says Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again. Clicked set up my PIN. Then it say The user profile service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded....
  4. could you please tell me where does he swim? i know this is scuba diving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    could you please tell me where does he swim? i know this is scuba diving: I keep seeing this windows 10 wallpaper when I boot up and get to my login screen and I am posting this question to find out where the location of this photo is....
  5. could you please tell me where does he swim?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    could you please tell me where does he swim?: I keep seeing this windows 10 wallpaper when I boot up and get to my login screen and I am posting this question to find out where the location of this photo is....
  6. could you please tell me where does he swim?

could you please tell me where does he swim?: I keep seeing this windows 10 wallpaper when I boot up and get to my login screen and I am posting this question to find out where the location of this photo is....
  7. could you please tell me where does he swim?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Could you tell me where I can get symbol of the NET Runtime of version 4.0.30319.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could you tell me where I can get symbol of the NET Runtime of version 4.0.30319.1: I can't get symbol from https://referencesource.microsoft.com/download/symbols, because there's no symbol file., e.g mscorlib.ni.dll file version 4.0.30319.255...
  9. Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download

Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download: Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download a desktop/screensaver with current, real time weather wallpaper for my desktop windows pc? free? Thank you?...
  10. can you tell me how to

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can you tell me how to: help I cavnt really do anything its really messes up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-tell-me-how-to/42d5e620-e771-4014-bfb5-e30feef462ef