Windows 10: Couldn't able to send the messages

Discus and support Couldn't able to send the messages in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My message through Skype is not delivering to the destination. I have a proper network connection but still, my messages are not delivering.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nimisha P, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Nimisha P Win User

Couldn't able to send the messages

My message through Skype is not delivering to the destination. I have a proper network connection but still, my messages are not delivering.

:)

Nimisha P, Sep 5, 2018

2. Lumia 950 XL Dual sim text messages intermittent and wont send

I found this:

http://www.att.com/support_static_files/KB/KB38686.html

Also this reply from customer service:

Thanks to everyone in the community for the great discussion around this issue. There have been some great responses, and we wanted to combine all the great information into a single response to assist you.

You should be able to resolve most messaging issues by following the steps below.

Ensure you have at least 2 bars of signal strength and your phone displays AT&T.

For a walkthrough specific to your device, check out the AT&T Troubleshoot & Resolve Tool at http://www.att.com/esupport/devicetroubleshoot/

Step 1: Make sure you are able to make and receive phone calls. If voice calls are not working, most likely there is a larger issue.

Step 2: Ensure WIFI is disabled on your device. Although some devices can send messages over WIFI, for troubleshooting we want to be on only the AT&T network. MMS, including Group Messages,
    requires cellular data to work.

Step 3: When sending the message, make sure you are using 10 digits. The 10 digit format is the area code (3 digits) followed by the phone number (7 digits).

• Note: For international messages, use the plus sign (+), country code, then the wireless number. If you are sending a message to an email address, make sure the email address is in the right format such as *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and that the email recipient can receive
      other emails.

Step 4: Did you recently switch from an Apple iPhone to a non-Apple phone? If yes, please ensure you have deregistered from Apple iMessage (Deregister and Turn Off iMessage - Apple Support). If
    no, please skip this step.

Step 5: Check the phone settings:

• A. If an option, ensure SMS and MMS are both turned on.
    • Check the phone’s block list or call reject list and ensure the number you are trying to message with is not on the list.
    • If the phone supports it, make sure Do Not Disturb is not turned on.
    • If your phone is asking for a Message Center Number, it should be +13123149810

Step 6: Try powering the phone completely off and then back on to ensure your phone has a fresh registration with the network in your current location.

Step 7: Check for software updates to your phone. We always recommend running the latest software version to ensure the best device performance.

MissMicahJ, Sep 5, 2018
  3. "we couldn`t update the system reserved partition" error while upgrading to Windows 10

Original Title: windows 10

hi,i have windows 7 and trying download 10

get near the end and message pops up

`we couldn`t update the system reserved partition

any help please

john f`

jordanfriend, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Farha Sal Win User

Unable to send a message

Hi,

To assist you regarding your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did you receive any error code/message when you're trying to send SMS?
    • Please confirm the troubleshooting steps you did to solve the issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Farha Sal, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Couldn't able to send the messages - Similar Threads - Couldn't able send

2. No longer able to send or respond to messages in Phone Link for iOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No longer able to send or respond to messages in Phone Link for iOS: Since the beginning of this week attempts to send messages in Phone Link either reply to a message or create a new one result in a "Your message couldn't be sent. Retry" error. Retry fails as well. Phone shows as Connected. Toggling Bluetooth on either device or rebooting the...
  3. No longer able to send or respond to messages in Phone Link for iOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No longer able to send or respond to messages in Phone Link for iOS: Since the beginning of this week attempts to send messages in Phone Link either reply to a message or create a new one result in a "Your message couldn't be sent. Retry" error. Retry fails as well. Phone shows as Connected. Toggling Bluetooth on either device or rebooting the...
  4. Not able to send emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to send emails: I am able to receive emails as they come in but cannot send them. Have tried off of my computer as well as my phone but both are not working. Please let me know if there is a setting I can change or something else to fix this issue....
  5. Not able to send emails

Not able to send emails: I am able to receive emails as they come in but cannot send them. Have tried off of my computer as well as my phone but both are not working. Please let me know if there is a setting I can change or something else to fix this issue....
  6. Not able to send emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to send emails: Hi, I’m currently unable to send emails via Outlook 2010 on my pc windows7, they are just sitting in my outbox. Am receiving emails ok. Any suggestions to resolve? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-send-emails/ffe5d8e8-be88-49da-8cd9-54ba3a27d974
  7. Not able to send emails

Not able to send emails: Hi, I’m currently unable to send emails via Outlook 2010 on my pc windows7, they are just sitting in my outbox. Am receiving emails ok. Any suggestions to resolve? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-send-emails/ffe5d8e8-be88-49da-8cd9-54ba3a27d974
  8. Send message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Send message: Hi, can windows 10 pro send message like in windows XP using net send? I read from the forum that we can send message using command prompt msg * /server:servername "text". But when i try that there's error "5 error getting names" i already change...
  9. Skype messages not sending

in Windows 10 News
    Skype messages not sending: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]You may have faced an issue where you find that Skype is not sending messages. This issue is common with Skype for home users, and the most probable cause has been having low or no internet connectivity. But if you [...] This post Skype messages not sending...
  10. not able to send mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    not able to send mail: not able to send mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/not-able-to-send-mail/fb293f19-d22c-44c7-85b2-1e01de255891

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mail we couldnt send the message

2. we couldnt send this message windows phone