Windows 10: Couldn't access/find the data in windows.old after custom install.

Discus and support Couldn't access/find the data in windows.old after custom install. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Encountered BSOD error loop due to a driver update, couldn't get into safe mode than I had to try custom installation of windows 10 using external USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rahulKA, Oct 23, 2020.

1. rahulKA Win User

Couldn't access/find the data in windows.old after custom install.

Encountered BSOD error loop due to a driver update, couldn't get into safe mode than I had to try custom installation of windows 10 using external USB media, just in hope that I could save the data in my DESKTOP and downloads folder.

First try: Failed using media creation tool to create bootable drive

Second try: Successful but not able to recover data from windows.old folder, as it says permission denied when I Access
    windows.old -> user -> username folder.

This partition of C drive is filled with 404GB/503GB data, but still I couldn't get into the folder of windows.old \user\username.

And when I checked the size of this folder it's 0 bytes, and all the days I have spent into this procedure went to zero.
    And on the top of that now my complete system(windows 10) is working very slow.
    Every application taking a huge time to start and ending, it' difficult to open more than 2 apps at a time, even though I have 8GB RAM i5-8th gen CPU.

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW ?

:)

rahulKA, Oct 23, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Couldn´t install SBSH Explore Pro- installation failed after download

I couldn´t install "SBSH FExplorer Pro" from Nokia Store (cost 4,99 EUR).

Installation failed after download.

Allow all software for installation is active, Online certificate check: On,

download and install is on C:, Space on C: is over 200 MB available.

E72-1, Typ RM-530

software version 053.001, special version 053.001.231.03

Updates for this firmware version available: None.

Freeware of SBSH Explore works perfect- Pro Version installation failed.

After download I couldn´t find installation data (zip or .sisx) on C to with freeware version..

Somebody for help or any ideas?

Support speeches: German and English.

Thank you!

Support of SBSH was contacted.

scoopy---01, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Couldn't access/find the data in windows.old after custom install.

"We couldn`t create a new partition or locate an existing one."

Try this:

Before you get to that message, press SHIFT + F10 to open a command prompt.

Run diskpart.
    At the diskpart prompt, run these commands:

list disk

At this point you should see the SSD as disk 0. If it has another disk number, use that number rather than "0" in the next command.

select disk 0
    clean
    exit (to exit from diskpart)
    exit (to exit from the command prompt)

Couldn't access/find the data in windows.old after custom install. [​IMG]

That should clear the contents of the disk. The entire disk space should then show up in Windows setup as "Unallocated Space" as in the screenshot below.

Couldn't access/find the data in windows.old after custom install. [​IMG]

hsehestedt, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Couldn't access/find the data in windows.old after custom install.

1. Couldn't access/find the data in windows.old after custom install. - Similar Threads - Couldn't access find

2. how to find the old hard drive data such as photos apps after installing ssd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to find the old hard drive data such as photos apps after installing ssd: i have recently install ssd but not able to find the data such as photos videos in my old drive can u help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-the-old-hard-drive-data-such-as-photos/d42016b4-ceab-42db-b4e8-5eed44c943e1
  3. how to find the old hard drive data such as photos apps after installing ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to find the old hard drive data such as photos apps after installing ssd: i have recently install ssd but not able to find the data such as photos videos in my old drive can u help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-the-old-hard-drive-data-such-as-photos/d42016b4-ceab-42db-b4e8-5eed44c943e1
  4. how to find the old hard drive data such as photos apps after installing ssd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Couldn't access windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Couldn't access windows: Dear all master, when I switch on PC, shown error "inaccessible boot device" how to solve it? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/couldnt-access-windows/e1b2a126-3e2c-49d8-9491-d77081a039f8
  6. Windows couldn't find...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows couldn't find...: Windows couldn't find C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\22904SynapticsIncorporate.SmartAudio3_1.0.39.0_x64_q...\CxUIUExe.exe This error keeps coming back to haunt me. Briefly show me how it came to be and how to make it a reality....
  7. Windows couldn't find...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows couldn't find...: Few days ago i encounter this issue where "C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\22904SynapticsIncorporate.SmartAudio3_1.0.39.0_x64_q...\CxUIUExe.exe" error constantly pop up in my computer, i looked up for help on the internet and found the solution here...
  8. Windows couldn't find...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows couldn't find...: So this morning i encounter this issue where "C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\22904SynapticsIncorporate.SmartAudio3_1.0.39.0_x64_q...\CxUIUExe.exe" error constantly pop up in my computer, i looked up for help on the internet and found the solution here...
  9. Accessing old files after Windows 10 Installation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accessing old files after Windows 10 Installation: Recently, I had to perform a new installation of Windows 10 after my computer wouldn't boot up. The installation worked, but it seems like all the files I had from before can no longer be accessed. Both my C: and D: drives show that they only have a fraction of their maximum...
  10. Finding user data on old HD

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Finding user data on old HD: Old XP computer is dead. Purchased enclosure for the hard drive. Connected to my laptop running Windows 10. HD is recognized, but I can't find my user files, such as documents and photos. Any ideas? Thanks. 105799