Windows 10: Couldn't burn videos to DVD-R 4.7GB (16x)

Discus and support Couldn't burn videos to DVD-R 4.7GB (16x) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I am trying to burn some videos (movies) into DVD-R 4.7 GB using wondershare uniconverter. Total size of the movies I selected comes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ragarg, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Ragarg Win User

Couldn't burn videos to DVD-R 4.7GB (16x)

Hello everyone,

I am trying to burn some videos (movies) into DVD-R 4.7 GB using wondershare uniconverter.

Total size of the movies I selected comes around 4.31GB (screenshot attached). But the size of the same videos after added to uniconverter becomes larger (I don't know why). Please help.

My OS is windows 10
    Ram: 4GB
    System type: 64-bit, x64-based processor
    Processor: Intel core i3-1.90GHz

:)

Ragarg, Jan 7, 2020

2. Burning DVD Video to DVD-R?

I'll suggest an app DVD Shrink. Use it to create a DVD-Video compliant ISO. Then just use Windows 10 to burn it. So you still only need one app. PLUS It will shrink video larger then 4GB back down so it can still fit on a single layer DVD

As name implies, it also shrinks video larger then 4GB (which would otherwise require a Dual Layer DVD and capable burner) back down to fit on a single DVD
    > Create a parent folder that contains the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders. Point DVD Shrink to the parent folder
    > If larger then 4GB, do "Deep Analysis"
    > It will create an ISO image you can then simply burn with Windows 10

I think it can also burn direct but needs Nero. I just create the ISO then burn it myself

ComputerGeek, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Burn pics and videos to DVD

Hi Ewan,

You can also burn pictures and videos to DVD by using the File Explorer. To get started, follow these steps:

• Insert the disc and open the File Explorer.
    • Select the files that you want to burn.
    • Right-click and send to DVD RW Drive (DCouldn't burn videos to DVD-R 4.7GB (16x) :).
    • Create a disc title.
    • Once you are done, click Finish burning.
    If you'd prefer to use a third-party software, we suggest that you check
    Windows Store
    for available apps that you can install.

Let us know if you have other questions in mind.

Jennifer Cha, Jan 7, 2020
  4. HTC
    HTC Win User

Burned DVD's Work in SOME players

In that case, it is possible the problem is with the blu ray player not supporting DVD+R disks.

Suggest you check to make sure: it's possible you can overcome this problem by simply burning DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Check your blu ray compatibility list first.

Thema:

1. Couldn't burn videos to DVD-R 4.7GB (16x) - Similar Threads - Couldn't burn videos

2. How to burn a DVD-R or DVD-RW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to burn a DVD-R or DVD-RW: I have loads of personal home videos that I have downloaded from Apple icloud. I would like to save them to DVD's as gifts for the family. Each time I click on "Burn files" the process cancels. I have looked all over the internet for information but all I find is offers for...
  3. How to burn a DVD-R or DVD-RW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to burn a DVD-R or DVD-RW: I have loads of personal home videos that I have downloaded from Apple icloud. I would like to save them to DVD's as gifts for the family. Each time I click on "Burn files" the process cancels. I have looked all over the internet for information but all I find is offers for...
  4. Burn dvd playable videos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Burn dvd playable videos: Is there a non expensive way to burn a .mp4 or .mp2 file to a dvd that’s playable in a DVD player? I don’t have any dvd authoring software and on a tight budget. Wanting to burn some video files I took on my iPhone and give it to a family member on dvd. submitted by...
  5. Burning Youtube Videos onto DVD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Burning Youtube Videos onto DVD: Hello Everyone My name is Stephen Abrahams and I've been trying to burn youtube Videos onto DVD dics. I've been using a Windows 7 for years but now have a Windows 10 as well. On both laptops I'm having the same problem. I put a list of videos up to burn and when I check...
  6. Dell external dvd will not burn video dvd's.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell external dvd will not burn video dvd's.: My dell external DVD will not burn video dvd's. It will burn cd's using itunes but when I attempt to burn a video dvd, it copies it then tells me to put a blank dvd in the external drive. As soon as I do it ejects it and asks again for a blank dvd. I have used several...
  7. UNABLE TO BURN DVD-R (SONY 2.1*16X) AT 16X SPEED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNABLE TO BURN DVD-R (SONY 2.1*16X) AT 16X SPEED: I am unable to to burn dvd presemtly it shows error that write speed is too fast or to slow there ia only two option to burn dvd at 8x or 4x i tried both but same error came. i am presently use windows 10 1909 my pc is just 2 yr old....
  8. burning videos to DVD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    burning videos to DVD: hello, looking for help burning my iPhone videos to a DVD. I have windows movie maker - but no other dvd creator will install with Windows 10. It used to work on my old computer, but have no idea how to burn the files now. Whenever I try, it just burns the actual number...
  9. I want to burn Movies to a DVD+R disk.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to burn Movies to a DVD+R disk.: I want to burn Movies to a DVD+R disk. My computer oesn't recognize the disk and suggests I format it. When I tried I was told it will make my compter stop. I have Windows 10 fully updated...
  10. Burning DVD Video to DVD-R?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Burning DVD Video to DVD-R?: Hey guys, I'm running Windows 10 Pro here. I just created a DVD I want to play on a friend's DVD player using the app 'DVD Flick' and it's created 2 folders: "VIDEO_TS" and "AUDIO_TS", but I don't know how to put them onto a DVD...? I don't want to use a 3rd party app...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can you burn a vidio from your computer on a 4.7gb dick

2. rw dvd player doesnt recognize disk