Windows 10: Couldn't connect Wireless TV

Discus and support Couldn't connect Wireless TV in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Greetings,I have have a Lenovo ThinkPad E14, with AMD Radeon RX-640 .I have tried all the suggestions to connect/screen-mirror pc screen to wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SarbajeetPattanaik, May 31, 2021.

1. Couldn't connect Wireless TV

Greetings,I have have a Lenovo ThinkPad E14, with AMD Radeon RX-640 .I have tried all the suggestions to connect/screen-mirror pc screen to wireless TV.I just receive the "Couldn't connect to your device. Try to reconnect through the action center." I am trying to connect to my SONY Bravia KLV-32W562D TV. I have checked my pc's dxdiag it supports Miracast. Can someone please assist with this issue, it has been driving me mad for the last 1 month or so.Regards,Sarbajeet

:)

SarbajeetPattanaik, May 31, 2021
  2. Jessen P Win User

Laptopc can´t connect to TV

Hi,

Please reply to the questions mentioned below in order to assist you in a better way.

• Are you connecting the PC and TV using a HDMI cable?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• First you need a video cable for making the physically connection. For better picture quality, you should connect the computer to the TV using standard VGA ports or via the DVI to HDMI cable provided your TV supports these ports.
    • Open the "display settings" in your computer and activate output to the TV screen. You can either mirror content of your computer on the TV or extend the display just like a dual monitor screen.
    • Pick up your TV remote and switch to "External Inputs" from the menu. You will need to change the default "Video 1" to a different selection which may be "HDMI 1" or "Video 2" depending on how you have made the connection.

Important: Make sure you connect the cable to the TV before turning on the computer as sometimes it may fail to recognize external display.

You may also need to change the screen resolution of your TV using the Display settings in your Control Panel else the picture may appear distorted.

Please revert if you face any issues with PC not connecting to TV.

Jessen P, May 31, 2021
  3. connect to wireless diplay

• What is the make and model of your Windows 10 device and Smart TV?
    • asus x550 LA befor the update i was using the wireless diplay, smart tv is hitachi
    • How do you connect your Windows 10 device to your Smart TV? Are you using a streaming device?
    • just start from the tv wireless diplay then from the laptop i open connect from the menu and connect to the tv
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • yes , can't connect to tv
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • remove the device and add it again, reinstall windows 2 times, reinstall video card divers,
    • What is the current OS Build of your Windows 10 PC?
    • windows 10 pro

IskrenStefanov, May 31, 2021
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Couldn't connect Wireless TV

Can't wirelessly connect to Samsung TV

If that is the case, we need to clarify a few things first for us to better understand your concern about connecting your computer to your TV using wireless connection. Kindly answer the following:

• Does your TV has a Miracast feature?
    • You mentioned that you're able to project your computer to your TV using wireless connection before. Can you please tell us the step-by-step process on how you connected your computer to your TV using wireless connection.

While we wait for the answers to our questions, there may be a setting on your TV that needs to be activated so that you can connect your computer. We strongly recommend contacting Samsung so that you can verify how you can connect your computer to your
    TV wirelessly.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Argel Obm, May 31, 2021
Thema:

Couldn't connect Wireless TV

1. Couldn't connect Wireless TV - Similar Threads - Couldn't connect Wireless

2. WIRELESS DISPLAY CAST OPTIONS SHOWS THE TV BUT SAYS COULDN'T CONNECT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIRELESS DISPLAY CAST OPTIONS SHOWS THE TV BUT SAYS COULDN'T CONNECT: WIRELESS DISPLAY OPTION CAST TO MY 65 INCH TCL GOOGLE TV SAYS COULDN'T CONNECT , IT DISPLAYS MY TV BUT WHEN I PRESS CONNECT IT SAYS WAITING FOR SCREEN IN TV AND SAYS COULDN'T CONNECT...
  3. WIRELESS DISPLAY CAST OPTIONS SHOWS THE TV BUT SAYS COULDN'T CONNECT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIRELESS DISPLAY CAST OPTIONS SHOWS THE TV BUT SAYS COULDN'T CONNECT: WIRELESS DISPLAY OPTION CAST TO MY 65 INCH TCL GOOGLE TV SAYS COULDN'T CONNECT , IT DISPLAYS MY TV BUT WHEN I PRESS CONNECT IT SAYS WAITING FOR SCREEN IN TV AND SAYS COULDN'T CONNECT...
  4. Computer will not connect wirelessly to Samsung TV

Computer will not connect wirelessly to Samsung TV: I'm running Windows 10 Pro and trying to connect wirelessly to a new Samsung TV. Every time my computer and TV seem to be connecting and then my computer says it couldn't connect and "something went wrong." I've tried a multitude of options, but nothing seems to work. Please...
  5. Connecting my pc to a wireless tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting my pc to a wireless tv: Hi there! I am Christian, i am writing this because i cannot connect my laptop to my tv and everything ive searched has been so complicated so is there any way you could help me? Thanks-Christian...
  6. Connecting my pc to a wireless tv

Connecting my pc to a wireless tv: Hi there! I am Christian, i am writing this because i cannot connect my laptop to my tv and everything ive searched has been so complicated so is there any way you could help me? Thanks-Christian...
  7. Tv won't connect wirelessly to laptop.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tv won't connect wirelessly to laptop.: the laptop i purchased recently connects to my tv using an hdmi chord, but i would rather avoid that if i could find another solution. So i look to do it wirelessly. my tv shows up in my bluetooth menu, but it says its not connected and the only option i have when i click it...
  8. Wireless Display Couldn't Connect

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wireless Display Couldn't Connect: Hi, I'm running ASUS Zenbook UX410UQK with Intel i7 7th gen, 8 GB Memory running windows 10 Home I've tried a number of attempts on connecting to my SONY BRAVIA Smart TV but couldn't connect. My other devices are able to connect so the TV isn't the problem. I've tried...
  9. Can't connect TV to wireless display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect TV to wireless display: I can't connect my Windows 10 desktop to my Samsung 7 Series TV as a wireless display. I have no problem connecting the TV to my Windows 10 laptop, but when I try to do connect my desktop it either fails to connect or it connects but the picture is all messed up. 134679
  10. Connect pc with TV wireless

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect pc with TV wireless: Hello i try to connect my desctop PC with my TV via wireless display. Even if the pc finds the tv when i try to add device i get this message "Windows doesnt have a network profile for this device" Any idea what to do?...