Windows 10: Couldn't Detect Hardware Issue

Discus and support Couldn't Detect Hardware Issue in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello there. I've been having this issue for 3 days already. I wanted to download minecraft from windows 10 store so I could play with my friends on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ammar8ba, May 8, 2020.

1. ammar8ba Win User

Couldn't Detect Hardware Issue

Hello there.

I've been having this issue for 3 days already. I wanted to download minecraft from windows 10 store so I could play with my friends on my birthday but guess what, the microsoft store isn't detecting my hardware and can't download anything. And I'm not the only person with this problem. There are so many people with the very same problem and there is no fix.

I tried running wsreset.exe but all it does is show a black screen
    I tried logging out and back in

I basically tried everything but nothing is actually working

This needs to be fixed please

:)

ammar8ba, May 8, 2020

2. "We couldn`t create a new partition or locate an existing one."

Try this:

Before you get to that message, press SHIFT + F10 to open a command prompt.

Run diskpart.
    At the diskpart prompt, run these commands:

list disk

At this point you should see the SSD as disk 0. If it has another disk number, use that number rather than "0" in the next command.

select disk 0
    clean
    exit (to exit from diskpart)
    exit (to exit from the command prompt)

Couldn't Detect Hardware Issue [​IMG]

That should clear the contents of the disk. The entire disk space should then show up in Windows setup as "Unallocated Space" as in the screenshot below.

Couldn't Detect Hardware Issue [​IMG]

hsehestedt, May 8, 2020
  3. Windows phone is not detecting

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to connect the phone to another computer and check if it gets detected. Also, check if the phone gets detected by connecting with a different USB cable.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 8, 2020
  4. Berton Win User

Berton, May 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Couldn't Detect Hardware Issue - Similar Threads - Couldn't Detect Hardware

2. Hardware issue detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware issue detected: i have had my pc a good numbers of month and i have a big problem with BSOD and i have tried so much and i just cant fix it i am on my last nerve i just cant i did a windows memory diagnostics and it said "Hardware issue detected"My specsProcessor: Amd Ryzen 5 7600X 6-Core...
  3. Hardware issue detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware issue detected: i have had my pc a good numbers of month and i have a big problem with BSOD and i have tried so much and i just cant fix it i am on my last nerve i just cant i did a windows memory diagnostics and it said "Hardware issue detected"My specsProcessor: Amd Ryzen 5 7600X 6-Core...
  4. Hardware issue detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Hardware issue detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Is there a fix for Microsoft Store's "Couldn't detect hardware"?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a fix for Microsoft Store's "Couldn't detect hardware"?: I was trying to install a game that I saw at Microsoft Store but I can't press the install button since the System Requirements section restricts me from doing so....
  7. Mic hardware not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic hardware not detected: So I have multiple audio devices on this pc, Nvidia HDMI, Realtek onboard sound chip, creative sound blaster, and 4k camera with mic. Win10 detects and loads all the drivers for every sound device shows default or ready except for the Realtek 2nd front panel mic, it also...
  8. "Couldn't detect hardware" Microsoft store (downloading hyperx app)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Couldn't detect hardware" Microsoft store (downloading hyperx app): I wanted to download an app today and I came across this error and I was not able to bypass it... it said that it couldn't hardware(architecture) pls helppp.... submitted by /u/andester101 [link] [comments]...
  9. asphalt 9 couldn't detect hardware

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    asphalt 9 couldn't detect hardware: my PC is having 49GB memory, and DirectX 12. then too it is showing not specified https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9-couldnt-detect-hardware/c7ce1790-4af2-4823-b9c9-585a40b75852
  10. windows mic couldn't be detected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows mic couldn't be detected: my laptop is huawei matbook 13 amd version and I have a problem which is it doesn't detect any headphone microphone and only uses the built in microphone and please don't tell me to update the drivers because I did it Thank you for helping in advance submitted by...