Windows 10: Couldn't download Windows ISO on my MacBook Air

Discus and support Couldn't download Windows ISO on my MacBook Air in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Whenever I'm trying to download the Windows IOS file form the official website https://www.microsoft.com/en-hk/software-download/windows10ISO, it tells... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jo CFU, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Jo CFU Win User

Couldn't download Windows ISO on my MacBook Air

Whenever I'm trying to download the Windows IOS file form the official website https://www.microsoft.com/en-hk/software-download/windows10ISO, it tells me

"We encountered a problem processing your request. Please try again later."

I have tried to download in different language website but same issue exists. Also tried to use both Safari and Chrome but it didn't help.

Any solution?

My MacBook Air is running on MacOS Catalina 10.15.4 if it helps.

:)

Jo CFU, Jul 12, 2020
  2. mklynn Win User

macbook air and windows

I just got a MacBook Air. I have some software that needs to run on windows. Can I download the latest version of Windows on a new MacBook air? I know someone who had their hard drive partitioned on their Mac in order to run windows software. Do I
    need to partition my hard drive? Any advice would be helpful.

mklynn, Jul 12, 2020
  3. thFoust Win User
    Make bootable Windows 10 .iso on usb using Macbook Air El Capitan

Make bootable Windows 10 .iso on usb using Macbook Air El Capitan

thFoust, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Couldn't download Windows ISO on my MacBook Air

bootcamp installation failed in Macbook air

I have windows 10 iso disc image, it is not installed in my MacBook Air always says bootcamp installation failed.

Sandeep singhThakur, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Couldn't download Windows ISO on my MacBook Air

1. Couldn't download Windows ISO on my MacBook Air - Similar Threads - Couldn't download ISO

2. Something happened to my MacBook Air

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened to my MacBook Air: I was about to do something on my MacBook Air. However, as soon as I opened up my microphone, my computer and trackpad froze. I tried closing it, then reopening it. The screen would constantly go black, except for the cursor, and the trackpad would work. My keyboard was also...
  3. Something happened to my MacBook Air

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something happened to my MacBook Air: I was about to do something on my MacBook Air. However, as soon as I opened up my microphone, my computer and trackpad froze. I tried closing it, then reopening it. The screen would constantly go black, except for the cursor, and the trackpad would work. My keyboard was also...
  4. Downloading Windows 10 iso on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading Windows 10 iso on MacBook Pro: I've been trying to download Windows 10 and this keeps popping up. Please help me to resolve this. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-windows-10-iso-on-macbook-pro/6ec11879-5bac-45a3-b119-7e9126ef976f
  5. MacBook Air or Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    MacBook Air or Pro: Hi, Ive never had a Mac and thought Id treat myself, could anyone give me some advice. I dont know what to buy between the MacBook Air (m1) or Pro 13 (m1). Ill be using which ever Im adviced to pick for coding, internet and a little gaming. PS - Sorry if its not allowed,...
  6. Windows 10 on MacBook Air? (Bootcamp)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on MacBook Air? (Bootcamp): Thinking of getting MacBook Air but running Windows 10. Anyone have experience? Just want to know if there are any issues I just love the apple hardware and look but want to run WINDOWS OS for school submitted by /u/fresean [link] [comments]...
  7. Post downloading of Windows 10 ISO file on MacBook Air.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Post downloading of Windows 10 ISO file on MacBook Air.: Hello, I have downloaded a Windows 10 on my MacBook Air via boot camp on Mac. I would want to know if I could face any problem of Security, or Malware attacks on my Windows side while I use it for my office purpose. I do not have a product key. To me buying a new software...
  8. MacBook Air

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MacBook Air: I bought a MacBook Air and can't use it : Can I run windows 10 on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macbook-air/9d569883-c8f6-47ab-9ce5-ba68a576d7e5"
  9. Free download / install Windows 10 for MacBook Air

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Free download / install Windows 10 for MacBook Air: Hi, I understand from Internet that MacBook users can able to download windows 10 FREE from Microsoft website (previously no license being purchased), is that true? if so, could you please advice how it can be done??...
  10. Windows on Macbook Air

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows on Macbook Air: I installed & purchased Windows 10 Home on my 2018 MacBook air. Is there a way to use Touch ID to log into accounts or use as a security feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-on-macbook-air/05b688ee-73a2-4f38-adc9-21753ff19901