Windows 10: "couldn't factory reset undoing changes"

Discus and support "couldn't factory reset undoing changes" in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can't facotry reset and I cant reinstall windows because I do not have an USB or cd or an DVD please help me submitted by /u/Username1a1 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Username1a1, Apr 17, 2020.

1. "couldn't factory reset undoing changes"

I can't facotry reset and I cant reinstall windows because I do not have an USB or cd or an DVD please help me

submitted by /u/Username1a1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Username1a1, Apr 17, 2020

2. How to undo factory reset in windows 10

I had reset my laptop to factory settings without deleting personal files, but one of my software was deleted with its own database.

Any suggestions for how to undo this reset effect? There is no system restore point.

What can I do to recover that software or at least the database mdf and ldf file

AliSafari186, Apr 17, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Apr 17, 2020
  4. "couldn't factory reset undoing changes"

factory reset and at&t apps

Hi,

I have a Samsung focus phone and I recently set it with my old windows live id. I want to change the windows live id now. Looks like its only possible via reseting my phone to factory default setting. However my question is what is factory default setting:

1) Will it erase all personal data, I guess yes

2) Will it also erase AT&T apps which comes with the phone preinstalled. e.g. AT&T FamilyMap, myWireless etc

This is especially important for me to know, as I will change windows live id after reset and as a result I wont be able to restore it from zune.

Regards

Vikas

Vikas Bhardwaj, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

"couldn't factory reset undoing changes"

1. "couldn't factory reset undoing changes" - Similar Threads - couldn't factory reset

2. How to undo a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to undo a factory reset: To undo a factory reset you have to read each individual particle of the drive, because the data is stored in the particles until the end of time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-undo-a-factory-reset/54593216-4cb9-46f7-b27f-0cb79935a9ea
  3. How to undo a factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to undo a factory reset: To undo a factory reset you have to read each individual particle of the drive, because the data is stored in the particles until the end of time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-undo-a-factory-reset/54593216-4cb9-46f7-b27f-0cb79935a9ea
  4. How to fix Undoing Changes factory reset?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix Undoing Changes factory reset?: I wanted to factory reset my windows 10 computer because I completely ran out of storage on my pc but after about 40% it said undoing changes. Then when I try log in it says "the user profile service failed the sign-in. User profile can not be loaded." So now I'm completely...
  5. How to fix Undoing Changes factory reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Undoing Changes factory reset?: I wanted to factory reset my windows 10 computer because I completely ran out of storage on my pc but after about 40% it said undoing changes. Then when I try log in it says "the user profile service failed the sign-in. User profile can not be loaded." So now I'm completely...
  6. How to fix Undoing Changes factory reset?

7. Undoing Changes. Factory Reset. Can't get into account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undoing Changes. Factory Reset. Can't get into account: HelloI m trying to factory reset my windows 10 pc and it said undoing Changes and when I tries logging into my account it said an error message but I forgot to write it down and can't remember what it said. But I went to the trouble shooting menu to Try again today and the...
  8. Undoing Changes. Factory Reset. Can't get into account

Undoing Changes. Factory Reset. Can't get into account: HelloI m trying to factory reset my windows 10 pc and it said undoing Changes and when I tries logging into my account it said an error message but I forgot to write it down and can't remember what it said. But I went to the trouble shooting menu to Try again today and the...
  9. Undoing Changes. Factory Reset. Can't get into account

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Couldn't complete the updates. Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Couldn't complete the updates. Undoing changes: Hello everyone, So I have been trying for a month or 2 to install a Cumulative Update for Windows 10 version 20H2, that update being KB5000802. Last update I could install was on February 24 KB4023057. Everytime I try to restart my pc and install the cumulative one...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 reset undoing changes