Windows 10: couldn't fetch the holiday calendar

Discus and support couldn't fetch the holiday calendar in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; In windows 10, I just can add the NBA calendar, but not holiday calendar. Why??... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by rickmark11, Jun 26, 2020.

1. couldn't fetch the holiday calendar

In windows 10, I just can add the NBA calendar, but not holiday calendar. Why??

:)

rickmark11, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Entegy Win User

Holiday Calendar

Here is the list of holiday calendars you can add to your Windows Live account. Choose a country (and language if applicable) and you will be taken
    to that calendar. On the top-left of the calendar is "subscribe to this calendar". Click this and the calendar will be added to your Windows Live account. The next time the phone syncs with Windows Live, the option for Holiday calendars will appear.

Entegy, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Hitaro Win User
    I can't find the holiday calendar

It's not there. That's the problem. I can see the US Holidays in the Gear Icon, but nothing else.

Hitaro, Jun 26, 2020
  4. couldn't fetch the holiday calendar

I can't find the holiday calendar

Hi,

Thank you for posting to our Microsoft Community.

Please answer the following question to understand the situation better.

1. Is it only the New Year or any other events are also not showing?

Please follow the steps and check if it helps,

• login to Outlook account and open calendar
    • Click on Gear icon/setting
    • Under Filter calendar make sure Calendar is checked.
    Also refer the link below

Add holiday or lunar calendars to Outlook.com

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-001/windows/outlook/calendar-holiday-other

Reply us if you further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

couldn't fetch the holiday calendar

1. couldn't fetch the holiday calendar - Similar Threads - couldn't fetch holiday

2. In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country.: In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country. There is a function of events, it is automatic, and constantly in the calendar, the holiday of the country in which I do not live is marked. Wherever possible I have changed it to the country where I really live. But it...
  3. In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country.: In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country. There is a function of events, it is automatic, and constantly in the calendar, the holiday of the country in which I do not live is marked. Wherever possible I have changed it to the country where I really live. But it...
  4. In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to include company holidays in to users calendar

How to include company holidays in to users calendar: Hi,I have requirement that to push the Annual Company Holidays to users Calendrer entries.This should not have any user involvement.How can i achieve this?Thanks,Muja...
  6. Duplicate holidays displaying in the calendar, both on the calendar app and on outlook.live.com

Duplicate holidays displaying in the calendar, both on the calendar app and on outlook.live.com: Every U.S. holiday gets listed twice. How do I stop it from showing duplicate entries for holidays? I've seen it said that this can happen if the mail app has more than one email account synced, but I assume it's talking about more than one Microsoft account. In the...
  7. Windows 10 - Mail and Caledar app would not fetch the Holiday Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 - Mail and Caledar app would not fetch the Holiday Calendar: Hello guys, didn't manage to find a solution online yet, thought i would try my luck here. So, i have tried to uninstall and install. Reset the app to no avail. My situation is similar to the link below except after i reinstalled, the issue remained....
  8. Win 10 calendar with holidays

Win 10 calendar with holidays: My laptop's calendar lists US holidays, but my desktop does not and I'm completely baffled as to why. They're both running the public version of Windows 10 Home with all current updates. FWIW I have two other desktops with Insider builds 19624 and their calendars don't show...
  9. Windows 10 Calendar - Invite saving to Holidays calendar instead of my calendar!

Windows 10 Calendar - Invite saving to Holidays calendar instead of my calendar!: Hi, I have started to use Windows 10 Mail and Calendar apps instead of Outlook 2016 & have come up with an unusual issue when I receive a meeting invite via email from someone else. When I accept the invite, it saves the event to the Ireland Holidays calendar instead of my...
  10. Calendar holidays for different countries

Calendar holidays for different countries: I changed my location to US so I can use Cortana but now when I open calendar app I see only US Holidays and not for my country where I live. Is there any hidden option or way to customize calendar to show holidays for any country ? 14357

Users found this page by searching for:

1. couldnt fetch the holiday calendar