Windows 10: Couldn't find turn on/off Bluetooth button in notification centere and settings

Discus and support Couldn't find turn on/off Bluetooth button in notification centere and settings in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I suddenly couldn't find the Bluetooth on/off in both notification centre and settings. I updated my driver and even reset my networks in settings.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by richardcharles1, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Couldn't find turn on/off Bluetooth button in notification centere and settings

I suddenly couldn't find the Bluetooth on/off in both notification centre and settings. I updated my driver and even reset my networks in settings.

:)

richardcharles1, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Try3 Win User

No button for bluetooth in action center

Joe,

Assuming that you have a Bluetooth card, run these checks -

Do you have a Bluetooth entry in Settings, Devices?

Couldn't find turn on/off Bluetooth button in notification centere and settings [​IMG]

If not then Windows does not think you have a Bluetooth card. Check Device manager for a Bluetooth group.

Couldn't find turn on/off Bluetooth button in notification centere and settings [​IMG]

1. If neither of these is there then you do not have a Bluetooth card or you have disabled Bluetooth in the BIOS. You should check your BIOS for a relevant entry but BIOSes vary so I cannot suggest where such a setting might be. You could seek advice from your computer maker or their user forum.
    2. If one is there but not the other then you might be able to get it working correctly by reinstalling the driver from your Computer / Bluetooth card maker's website.

You can customise the items shown in Action center but Bluetooth, if it is enabled, is generally put there by default. As explained above, you can customise what is shown by playing around with Settings, System, Notifications. You can add more entries or you can drag off existing entries or you can drag existing entries around to get them in the layout you prefer.

Denis

Try3, Jan 7, 2019
  3. cbwilsha Win User
    No button for bluetooth in action center

Joe, click Action Center Icon and click on All Settings. Click System, click Notification and Actions, click Add or remove Quick Actions, and turn Bluetooth ON. That will make it appear in the Action Center on your desktop. You can also turn it ON by going to All Settings, Devices, Bluetooth and Other, Bluetooth ON.

C.B.

cbwilsha, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Couldn't find turn on/off Bluetooth button in notification centere and settings

Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Couldn't find turn on/off Bluetooth button in notification centere and settings

1. Couldn't find turn on/off Bluetooth button in notification centere and settings - Similar Threads - Couldn't find turn

2. Bluetooth button in action center Windows 11 doesn't turn on bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth button in action center Windows 11 doesn't turn on bluetooth: I am using Windows 11 for the first time...I have the Bluetooth button in my action center. It is lit up blue at all times. I can turn it off if Bluetooth is on, but once I have done done the button does not work any more - I cannot turn my Bluetooth on by pressing it again.I...
  3. Bluetooth button in action center Windows 11 doesn't turn on bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth button in action center Windows 11 doesn't turn on bluetooth: I am using Windows 11 for the first time...I have the Bluetooth button in my action center. It is lit up blue at all times. I can turn it off if Bluetooth is on, but once I have done done the button does not work any more - I cannot turn my Bluetooth on by pressing it again.I...
  4. Turning off notifications Settings > System > Notifications & actions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turning off notifications Settings > System > Notifications & actions: The registry keys for each of the notifications in the above settings page are located at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Quick Actions\Pinned. Each notification adds a separate string value for the notification. Turning the notification off deletes the key. The notifications...
  5. Bluetooth turn on/off button gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth turn on/off button gone: I have a dell g3 15 3590. I have been using Bluetooth since the day I got this computer. I bought a wireless mouse the other day and I used both the mouse and my headphones at the same time just fine. Today when I went to connect my headphones, the Bluetooth on/off button is...
  6. there is no button to turn on and off the bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    there is no button to turn on and off the bluetooth: there is something wrong with my device the button used to turn on and off the bluetooth is missing . a few days earlier the same thing happened to my brightness control , with was resolved when i restarted the device but this time i restarted it three times and is still not...
  7. undo action center turn off notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    undo action center turn off notifications: accidentally turned off all notifications from Laravel Mix, is there a way to bring them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undo-action-center-turn-off-notifications/04a0f64c-0133-4b6b-9a9a-0651c16dabaa
  8. Windows Security Center Service is turned off notification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Center Service is turned off notification: For a couple of weeks I have been receiving an occasional "Windows Security Center Service is turned off" notification. Since this started happening, when I turn on the computer I leave my cable modem disconnected and powered off until I check two things: Settings>View...
  9. There's no on/off button to turn on Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    There's no on/off button to turn on Bluetooth: There's no on/off button to turn on Bluetooth. [ATTACH] Checked in Device Manager, Bluetooth is not there. Looked in the hidden folders, bluetooth is there. Screenshot is below. [ATTACH] I read in the internet that I should uninstall Bluetooth related packages and...
  10. Action Center keeps turning off notifications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action Center keeps turning off notifications: I have Windows 10 and have been having an ongoing problem with my Action Center. Every few days, something happens and, even though the action center icon is white and appears to have messages, when I open it there are no messages. I put my cursor over the icon and see "New...