Windows 10: Couldn't find your settings

Discus and support Couldn't find your settings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What's this error message I keep getting in Mail whenever I install it and set up my account? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EpicWin294, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Couldn't find your settings

What's this error message I keep getting in Mail whenever I install it and set up my account?

Couldn't find your settings 1edc5d94-5869-4f98-8b60-b018981d6839?upload=true.png

:)

EpicWin294, Jan 12, 2021

2. "We couldn`t create a new partition or locate an existing one."

Try this:

Before you get to that message, press SHIFT + F10 to open a command prompt.

Run diskpart.
    At the diskpart prompt, run these commands:

list disk

At this point you should see the SSD as disk 0. If it has another disk number, use that number rather than "0" in the next command.

select disk 0
    clean
    exit (to exit from diskpart)
    exit (to exit from the command prompt)

Couldn't find your settings [​IMG]

That should clear the contents of the disk. The entire disk space should then show up in Windows setup as "Unallocated Space" as in the screenshot below.

Couldn't find your settings [​IMG]

hsehestedt, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Berton Win User
    Berton, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Couldn't find your settings

Lumia 650, we couldn´t connect to the update service

Hi,

Have a lumia 650 with Version 1511, OS build 10.0.10586.494 is this the latest version?

When i check for updates i get this: we couldn´t connect to the update service, we`ll try again later..

I have internet connection via WiFi and a microsoft account set up.

Christian.T, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Couldn't find your settings

1. Couldn't find your settings - Similar Threads - Couldn't find settings

2. Startup setting Error We couldn't find this app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup setting Error We couldn't find this app: “The RealTek drivers are working fine, and I tried finding them in the registry, but I could not find anything.” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-setting-error-we-couldnt-find-this-app/628a99a7-43aa-4e65-82b6-00503514dada
  3. Startup setting Error We couldn't find this app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup setting Error We couldn't find this app: “The RealTek drivers are working fine, and I tried finding them in the registry, but I could not find anything.” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-setting-error-we-couldnt-find-this-app/628a99a7-43aa-4e65-82b6-00503514dada
  4. Couldn't find my setting when setting up mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Couldn't find my setting when setting up mail: 0x80070490 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/couldnt-find-my-setting-when-setting-up-mail/5c321bb3-2ef8-427a-be06-64b562031fed
  5. Couldn't find my setting when setting up mail

Couldn't find my setting when setting up mail: 0x80070490 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/couldnt-find-my-setting-when-setting-up-mail/5c321bb3-2ef8-427a-be06-64b562031fed
  6. Something went wrong We couldn't find your settings. Error code: 0x80070490

Something went wrong We couldn't find your settings. Error code: 0x80070490: I have seen the thread for this error dated back in 2018 but I have a new laptop and am getting the same problem. Windows 10 Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.906 I am trying to add my Gmail account to Mail but this error keeps appearing. I have tried all sorts but nothing is...
  7. "We couldn't set your default save location..."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "We couldn't set your default save location...": I was having problems with my computer and reinstalled windows. I then noticed I could no longer use the drive that had my Gamepass games on. "This drive has apps from another device. To use this drive, the other apps must first be deleted." Alright, guess I have to...
  8. We couldn't set your default save location.

We couldn't set your default save location.: So I wanted to download Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe edition on a windows 10. But the game is more than 70 GB and I don't have space on my Drive C. When I tried to change the download location to Drive D I got this error:[ATTACH] What should I do? A little help would be really...
  9. We couldn't set your default save location

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    We couldn't set your default save location: I have a ssd (C)drive with my os & a hdd (D)drive for storage. In settings-system-storage-change where new content is saved I was able to change everything I wanted to my (D)drive with the exception of new photos & videos I keep getting an error code 0x80070005 saying this...
  10. "We couldn't find the location of your OneDrive folder"

in Windows 10 Support
    "We couldn't find the location of your OneDrive folder": My computer suddenly developed two problems which popped up at the same time. When I log into Windows 10 and it boots up, I get a popup which says "We couldn't find the location of your OneDrive folder". The pop-up asks me to click to reconfigure OneDrive. That wouldn't be a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail app cant sign i. to gmail “couldnt find settings” error