Windows 10: Couldn't install Application Software.

Discus and support Couldn't install Application Software. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I tried to install Android Studio but it says error NSIS error saying "Error writing temporary file. Make sure your temp folder is valid. Help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mrithyunjaygurav, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Couldn't install Application Software.

I tried to install Android Studio but it says error NSIS error saying "Error writing temporary file. Make sure your temp folder is valid.

Help me with the same as soon as possible.

:)

mrithyunjaygurav, Mar 23, 2019

2. Couldn´t install SBSH Explore Pro- installation failed after download

I couldn´t install "SBSH FExplorer Pro" from Nokia Store (cost 4,99 EUR).

Installation failed after download.

Allow all software for installation is active, Online certificate check: On,

download and install is on C:, Space on C: is over 200 MB available.

E72-1, Typ RM-530

software version 053.001, special version 053.001.231.03

Updates for this firmware version available: None.

Freeware of SBSH Explore works perfect- Pro Version installation failed.

After download I couldn´t find installation data (zip or .sisx) on C to with freeware version..

Somebody for help or any ideas?

Support speeches: German and English.

Thank you!

Support of SBSH was contacted.

scoopy---01, Mar 23, 2019
  3. I`m unable to install anything from the app store: Code: 0x80072EFD

Hey Greg,

Thanks for the help!

I tried everything on the list, including the system restore, expect step 13, because I couldn`t find the appropriate software for my SSD. Nothing seems to work.

If I try to install anything from the store, I just get the same error message.

I already did everything from this post to be sure my computer is clean:

[SUGGESTED READING] Official Malware Removal Guide : techsupport

Any other suggestions?

JohnnyBigoode, Mar 23, 2019
  4. Depth Win User

Couldn't install Application Software.

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

Couldn't install Application Software.

1. Couldn't install Application Software. - Similar Threads - Couldn't install Application

2. Couldn't install update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Couldn't install update: Hello,I am currently using Windows 10 22H2 and am trying to update to Windows 11. My HP all-in-one is compatible as said by Windows Update, PC Health Check, and Windows 11 Installation Assistant. I have tried to install through both Windows Update, and the install assistant...
  3. Couldn't install update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Couldn't install update: Hello,I am currently using Windows 10 22H2 and am trying to update to Windows 11. My HP all-in-one is compatible as said by Windows Update, PC Health Check, and Windows 11 Installation Assistant. I have tried to install through both Windows Update, and the install assistant...
  4. Recognise an own application/software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recognise an own application/software: How to Recognized Own app an application in Windows 10. I mean unknown publisher to known publisher. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recognise-an-own-applicationsoftware/15b110b3-c391-4e35-9cac-dcc6f0bf69d8
  5. Software Repair Tool Application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Software Repair Tool Application: The last 5 weeks the app :Software repair Tool" doesn't work in both my computers, 1. Surface Winfows 10; 2, HP Notebook Windows 11. I tried many thigs but here is nothing I can to to fix it. What are my options? Is the app now obsolete?...
  6. Software Repair Tool Application

Software Repair Tool Application: The last 5 weeks the app :Software repair Tool" doesn't work in both my computers, 1. Surface Winfows 10; 2, HP Notebook Windows 11. I tried many thigs but here is nothing I can to to fix it. What are my options? Is the app now obsolete?...
  7. Meeting Applications/Software

Meeting Applications/Software: Can I use 2 or more meeting application or software at the same time? Like using Zoom, Google Meet, Discord, and Skype in the same time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/meeting-applicationssoftware/8e651f3c-13bd-4b80-9d1d-8e0ef06fc951
  8. Grainy Desktop applications and software.

Grainy Desktop applications and software.: I have an Alienware M15 r1 and have had it for about a year now and this problem has occurred a few months from now but I just had to deal with it until it got extremely severe. Image below. Ask any question. This is the Epic Games store.[IMG]...
  9. Few Application couldn't start

Few Application couldn't start: While starting a few application on my Laptop I get an error dialog saying: Windows cannot find 'address/to/exe/file'. I am attaching two snips of two different applications. They were working fine. I have been having this issue in one of the application for about a month....
  10. File manager application software

File manager application software: Windows default file manager application has some limitations. I'm looking for a free file manager application which will have the features of the default file explorer as well as the following - Total size (currently it is available by right clicking the folder) will be...