Windows 10: Couldn't install Microsoft.Net.4.8.FullRedist on Windows 10

Discus and support Couldn't install Microsoft.Net.4.8.FullRedist on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I tried to install .Net framework 4.8 Targeting pack. But got error. Please refer the log file attached. I use Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PradeepKumarDevaraj, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Couldn't install Microsoft.Net.4.8.FullRedist on Windows 10

Hi,
    I tried to install .Net framework 4.8 Targeting pack. But got error. Please refer the log file attached. I use Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise edition.

I had reported this issue at visual studio developer community. Got some support but it didn't solve my issue. As per the proposal from the support team, I post it here. Please help me to fix this issue at the earliest.

:)

PradeepKumarDevaraj, Oct 1, 2020

2. unable to install microsoft .net framework 4 on my windows 10

Hello Dinesh,

There's a possibility that Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is already part of your Windows that's why you are getting the error message
    Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is already a part of this operating system. You do not need to install the .NET Framework 4
    redistributable. when installing it. To verify if it was already installed, kindly follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start menu.
    • Type Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Press Enter.
    • Check if you have Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0. If so, tick the box beside it.
    • Click on OK.

Once completed, kindly provide us with the result for further assistance.

Desiree Yau, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 1, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Couldn't install Microsoft.Net.4.8.FullRedist on Windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Couldn't install Microsoft.Net.4.8.FullRedist on Windows 10

1. Couldn't install Microsoft.Net.4.8.FullRedist on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Couldn't install Microsoft

2. .NET Framework 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  3. .NET Framework 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  4. Windows 10 couldn't be installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 couldn't be installed: Windows 10 couldn't be installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-couldnt-be-installed/592d8cd7-6ee3-4da7-b7ea-d673a06c1696
  5. Couldn't install windows 10

Couldn't install windows 10: Hi, I need some help to fix my problem regarding why I always couldn't install windows 10 until its finish,and always stop and automaticly shut down my pc,when im try to start again my pc return back at my old windows 8.1,the installation failed in the FIRST-BOOT phase with...
  6. Windows 10 couldn't be installed

Windows 10 couldn't be installed: Hi there, I've been trying to install Windows 10 but I keep getting error messages similar to: "Failed: 1 update Error(s) found: C1900101-2000C Windows Update encountered an unknown error." How do I fix it? Cheers, Stefan...
  7. Windows 10 couldn't be installed

Windows 10 couldn't be installed: error found: C1900101-30018 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-couldnt-be-installed/d22a0b40-16e6-4475-bd9a-bba64e6ff5f3
  8. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...
  9. "Windows 10 couldn't be installed"

"Windows 10 couldn't be installed": Hi, I have been receiving the following error notification for the past couple of weeks, in Windows 10: "Windows can't be installed because this PC has an unsupported disk layout for UEFI firmware." I've been putting off resolving it, in fear it would require...
  10. windows 10 couldn't install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 couldn't install: i was looking around windows update to see if i could update my pc to windows 10 but it already tried to ,i didn't get a notification or a loading screen for it . what should i do? [img] 9724

Users found this page by searching for:

1. couldnt install microsoft.net.4.8.fullredist.20h2 but already have .net 4.8 installed