Windows 10: Couldn't install update

Discus and support Couldn't install update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I am currently using Windows 10 22H2 and am trying to update to Windows 11. My HP all-in-one is compatible as said by Windows Update, PC Health... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Miss Lisa Marie, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Couldn't install update

Hello,I am currently using Windows 10 22H2 and am trying to update to Windows 11. My HP all-in-one is compatible as said by Windows Update, PC Health Check, and Windows 11 Installation Assistant. I have tried to install through both Windows Update, and the install assistant but both have always failed with "We couldn't install this update" error code 0x80070652. I've ran automatic troubleshooter, which found nothing, and all drivers and system is update. What can I do to get my system updated to Windows 11?

:)

Miss Lisa Marie, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Walo71a Win User

Update KB4550961 couldn´t be installed

Hi! I´ve tried hard to install KB 4550961 unsuccessfully. Even run this or that in order to correct whatever the problem might be.

However, after restart it appears “Updates couldn’t be installed” on the screen. Running Scannow and Restorehealth as Administrator didn´t
    work either.

I´ve also gone step by step thru “Fix Windows Update errors” steps 1 to 5. I´m reluctant to follow Step 6 Reset or Reinstall Windows –
    Refresh is not included - because I´m afraid I might loss some stuff important, though I created a restoration point and a USB recovery drive, just in case.

Walo71a, Nov 29, 2023
  3. Couldn´t install SBSH Explore Pro- installation failed after download

I couldn´t install "SBSH FExplorer Pro" from Nokia Store (cost 4,99 EUR).

Installation failed after download.

Allow all software for installation is active, Online certificate check: On,

download and install is on C:, Space on C: is over 200 MB available.

E72-1, Typ RM-530

software version 053.001, special version 053.001.231.03

Updates for this firmware version available: None.

Freeware of SBSH Explore works perfect- Pro Version installation failed.

After download I couldn´t find installation data (zip or .sisx) on C to with freeware version..

Somebody for help or any ideas?

Support speeches: German and English.

Thank you!

Support of SBSH was contacted.

scoopy---01, Nov 29, 2023
  4. Couldn't install update

"We couldn`t create a new partition or locate an existing one."

Try this:

Before you get to that message, press SHIFT + F10 to open a command prompt.

Run diskpart.
    At the diskpart prompt, run these commands:

list disk

At this point you should see the SSD as disk 0. If it has another disk number, use that number rather than "0" in the next command.

select disk 0
    clean
    exit (to exit from diskpart)
    exit (to exit from the command prompt)

Couldn't install update 264278d1579822155t-we-couldn-t-create-new-partition-locate-existing-one-image4.jpg

That should clear the contents of the disk. The entire disk space should then show up in Windows setup as "Unallocated Space" as in the screenshot below.

Couldn't install update 264280d1579822192t-we-couldn-t-create-new-partition-locate-existing-one-image5.jpg

hsehestedt, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

Couldn't install update

1. Couldn't install update - Similar Threads - Couldn't install update

2. Couldn't install update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Couldn't install update: Hello,I am currently using Windows 10 22H2 and am trying to update to Windows 11. My HP all-in-one is compatible as said by Windows Update, PC Health Check, and Windows 11 Installation Assistant. I have tried to install through both Windows Update, and the install assistant...
  3. We couldn't finnish installing updates

We couldn't finnish installing updates: Hy,I am VatshalI have windows 10 pro version 2019. I installed the windows 10 22H2 update. When I restart it, it shows a notification "We couldn't install the update. Select this message to learn more"...
  4. Couldn't install updates in powerpoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Couldn't install updates in powerpoint: Kindly advise. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/couldnt-install-updates-in-powerpoint/968c46ff-8ab3-4bc6-af5d-f27283868309
  5. Couldn't install updates in powerpoint

Couldn't install updates in powerpoint: Kindly advise. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/couldnt-install-updates-in-powerpoint/968c46ff-8ab3-4bc6-af5d-f27283868309
  6. couldn't install update 0x800f0905

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    couldn't install update 0x800f0905: Hello i want to ask, i cannot install 2021-08 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based Systems KB5005101 and there is code 0x800f0905.what should i do?Seto...
  7. Windows "couldn't install updates"

Windows "couldn't install updates": My computer keeps changing the options of restart and shutdown to "update and shut down" and "update and restart" respectively. Then, it will "install" these updates and then, after a lengthy process, say it couldn't install updates. Then, a few days later it will try again,...
  8. Windows couldn't finish installing updates

Windows couldn't finish installing updates: I have Windows 10 Home and for a half a year I have been getting this "Windows couldn't finish installing the updates" error. I've tried everything. I've been constantly stopping the Windows update service and sometimes I just gave up to just see the same error once again. My...
  9. We couldn't finish installing updates.

We couldn't finish installing updates.: So my PC is running on the 1607 version of windows, and constantly gives me update prompts. The problem is, after I try and update I get the error message "We couldn't finish installing updates", and my OS stays the same. I have already contacted support, and the person from...
  10. Couldn't finish installing updates

Couldn't finish installing updates: After many rounds of download/undoing changes machine shut off. Waited hour, after it restarted itself the 2nd time a View update history window popped up Two 2020 5 cumulative updates didn't install KB4552931 and KB4556799 What to do?...